Dragonfire82877

Halloween Game by Gun?

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You have the makings of a moderator.

Not with 4 warnings and a ban for emotionally abusing past members, lol. 

I will keep doing what I can to make this a community worth being apart of and for what it’s worth, I think it’s working so far. I’m glad I have you, Ahab, Thrawn, Somethin Cool, Dragonfire, October, Lasse_hei and anyone else I’m forgetting, helping. I’m almost equally thankful for Tyrant and Nightmare for giving us so many good threads. Not to mention our Mods who don’t just supervise us but are members as well and all those members who still pop in to chat or give likes. Ok I think I got everyone but the small T trolls that keep it interesting, 😉

The more I think about this, or at least what we know of this from the video and a few tweets, the more I think it’s a good move on Wes’s part. He probably can’t salvage as much by doing anything else, and Halloween is in the best place out of all the horror franchises. I still would like to save Crystal Lake but it might be best to stretch their arms while they have a chance and get back to it as a sequel after knocking Halloween out of the park. 

• Thanks 1

Well we know for sure from watching the Slash n Cast Video that Wes Is Talking to Ryan Turek and Ryan Turek is the producer of The last 2018 Halloween movie.

If anything we know for sure that Wes Keltner Said for sure that hes working on another Horror game but couldn't say what it was.

It sounds very promising to be Halloween game to me.

Because So many Forum members have asked For Halloween game next as ive read each thread poll.

Slash n Cast wouldn't have made a video unless they thought it most likely  was Halloween game .

2 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Elm Street isn't currently relevant, so it's a lot less likely. The last movie was a good 9 years ago or so and while I hear they want to make a sequel it clearly isn't getting off the ground anytime soon. If they can't get a movie off the ground, they won't branch off into games. At least with Friday they started the game before the lawsuit crap heated up, and the last movie had come out only a few years prior. Halloween is in a good spot to have a game since it just had a new movie and they're making another one.

Relevant now or not, I'm patient, and will wait as long as it takes. I'll enjoy a Halloween game when one is eventually released. Likewise, I feel the same for an Elm Street game, or any other game based on a well-known slasher franchise.

56 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Not with 4 warnings and a ban for emotionally abusing past members, lol. 

I will keep doing what I can to make this a community worth being apart of and for what it’s worth, I think it’s working so far. I’m glad I have you, Ahab, Thrawn, Somethin Cool, Dragonfire, October, Lasse_hei and anyone else I’m forgetting, helping. I’m almost equally thankful for Tyrant and Nightmare for giving us so many good threads. Not to mention our Mods who don’t just supervise us but are members as well and all those members who still pop in to chat or give likes. Ok I think I got everyone but the small T trolls that keep it interesting, 😉

The more I think about this, or at least what we know of this from the video and a few tweets, the more I think it’s a good move on Wes’s part. He probably can’t salvage as much by doing anything else, and Halloween is in the best place out of all the horror franchises. I still would like to save Crystal Lake but it might be best to stretch their arms while they have a chance and get back to it as a sequel after knocking Halloween out of the park. 

Those of us who are inviting to the newer members will ensure that we still have a community of sorts down the road.

I await the day we can travel back and forth between Crystal Lake and Haddonfield in the gaming world.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I await the day we can travel back and forth between Crystal Lake and Haddonfield in the gaming world.

As do I, it may be a fever dream but it’s a good one. 

I haven’t posted on here in months but I would absolutely love a Halloween game as that is my favourite franchise. I’m literally freaking out right now at the thought of it!

• Like 2

I messaged Randy Greenback  on Facebook and asked Him if Halloween game was next and he said that He cant comment .

We Do know for a fact that Wes Keltner tweeted that hes working on another horror game .

Also we know for a fact that Ryan Turek The producer of The last 2018 Halloween movie is involved .

We dont know for certain what Horror game that Wes Keltner is working on its most likely Halloween but it could turn out to be another Horror game from Blumhouse.

The tweet that Slash-N-Cast included in the video, "potential for a new project growing stronger" was not in reference to a Halloween game:

tweet-29716662.jpg?ts=1547398975

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

The tweet that Slash-N-Cast included in the video, "potential for a new project growing stronger" was not in reference to a Halloween game:

tweet-29716662.jpg?ts=1547398975

Wasn't that game announced a long time ago?

@MichaelMemers, it was, and it was originally called Project Melies when it was first announced. But the tweet that Slash-N-Cast used in the video was a response to a tweet a few days ago. 

I still think it could be Halloween because Wes Keltner Said that he cant comment on the next game hes working on .

2 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I still think it could be Halloween because Wes Keltner Said that he cant comment on the next game hes working on .

They may very well have a Halloween game in the works, I was just pointing out that the tweet used in the Slash-N-Cast video had nothing to do with it.

The Slash N' Cast video actually doesn't bring up the tweet mentioning Hodder and Todd. It only mentions the tweet in which Wes tweets a .gif at Blumhouse people, and then another tweet in which Wes says that potential for a new project is growing stronger, and that it's a horror game. I personally doubt those two tweets are connected, because they are a few days apart and talks don't happen that quickly. Unless the whole thing was theatre to get people talking, I think they are unrelated.

But after reading these tweets again, it seems obvious that the "new project" isn't Layers of Fear 2. They're only being conflated because some guy on Twitter conflated the Todd of Candyman tweet with the "new project" tweet.

Im hoping that Wes Keltner drops hints here and there.

When i heard that a Halloween game may be in the Works my legs started jerking and convulsing out of control and i suddenly Exploded and Screamed and wailed in Ecstasy .

8 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Im hoping that Wes Keltner drops hints here and there.

Whatever this new project is, all he can tell us is that it is a horror game and won't be a phone game. The idea that the "potential" for the project is growing suggests the game may not even be greenlit yet, so I wouldn't expect much in the way of hints any time soon. Personally I don't think it's a Halloween game. I think it's another game like Layers of Fear. Some indie dev approached or was approached by Gun Media and they're hammering out the details on how Gun is going to publish their new horror game.

13 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Whatever this new project is, all he can tell us is that it is a horror game and won't be a phone game. The idea that the "potential" for the project is growing suggests the game may not even be greenlit yet, so I wouldn't expect much in the way of hints any time soon. Personally I don't think it's a Halloween game. I think it's another game like Layers of Fear. Some indie dev approached or was approached by Gun Media and they're hammering out the details on how Gun is going to publish their new horror game.

Well we know that Wes Keltner is involved for with Ryan Turek and that to me says Halloween .I know the rest of you dont belive that and thats fine.But it was a strong enough indication for multiple recent youtube videos from Slash n Cast and other reliable sources.

12 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Well we know that Wes Keltner is involved for with Ryan Turek and that to me says Halloween .I know the rest of you dont belive that and thats fine.But it was a strong enough indication for multiple recent youtube videos from Slash n Cast and other reliable sources. 

Do we know that he's "involved" with Turek? He certainly posted a tweet directed at him and the others at Blumhouse, but that doesn't mean anything in and of itself. It could just be a "good job on that Halloween movie, which I enjoyed and which is releasing on Blu-ray soon". Has Wes been caught traveling to Blumhouse offices or something like that?

I wouldn't touch a Halloween game with Gunmedia as the publisher unless the developers had a proven track record and could work around their misgivings. Even then, what big time developer would do this?

They could probably lure everyone in with Danielle Harris voicing Jamie Lloyd and giving her likiness, Nick Castle doing mocap for the original Myers, the big guy who played Myers in the Remakes, etc and maybe bringing in Dr. Loomis voiced by the guy from the remake or a Donald Pleasance sound alike. I doubt Jamie Lee Curtis would lend her likiness and voice but if she did, that could lure in fans even more.

Then they bring in a backer kit and they got everybody hooked.

They'll have a Clown Myers as the backer exclusive. That or the hobo Myers from Rob's Halloween 2.

I won't be buying right away this time.

Wes Keltner has put out a tweet saying that he was watching Runaway in reference to the Ryan Turek tweet. This is clearly incontrovertible proof that Gun is indeed making a Halloween game.

3 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Wes Keltner has put out a tweet saying that he was watching Runaway in reference to the Ryan Turek tweet. This is clearly incontrovertible proof that Gun is indeed making a Halloween game.

Well im sensing some Heavy sarcasm when you say that its proof of A Halloween game .

On 1/13/2019 at 3:04 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

As do I, it may be a fever dream but it’s a good one. 

The best ones are fever dreams... 😎

On 1/13/2019 at 4:03 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I would KILL for a Halloween game.

that's all I had to say.

I'd love a Halloween game too, but I'm not gonna kill for it. 😎

On 1/14/2019 at 7:02 AM, tyrant666 said:

I wouldn't touch a Halloween game with Gunmedia as the publisher unless the developers had a proven track record and could work around their misgivings. Even then, what big time developer would do this?

They could probably lure everyone in with Danielle Harris voicing Jamie Lloyd and giving her likiness, Nick Castle doing mocap for the original Myers, the big guy who played Myers in the Remakes, etc and maybe bringing in Dr. Loomis voiced by the guy from the remake or a Donald Pleasance sound alike. I doubt Jamie Lee Curtis would lend her likiness and voice but if she did, that could lure in fans even more.

Then they bring in a backer kit and they got everybody hooked.

They'll have a Clown Myers as the backer exclusive. That or the hobo Myers from Rob's Halloween 2.

I won't be buying right away this time.

I for one am not gonna be lured in so easily. If they are working on such a game, I'll wait a bit and see what happens. If I like what I see a few months after launch, I'll consider giving it a shot.

Wes is watching the new Halloween tonight, on the date of its release on Blu-ray. Quite the coincidence!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Quite the coincidence!

Yeah, you’d almost think he was dropping hints, or just a fan, one of the two.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, you’d almost think he was dropping hints, or just a fan, one of the two.

I’d like to think they’re hints. 

• Like 1

If a kickstarter for Halloween game dropped tomorrow, everyone on here would be backing it, even if pissed at how F13 has gone. Thats just how much potential exists with F13. Its a great game, frustrations with bugs and all. Id be all in on Halloween too. Just saying.. Lets do this Gun! (lets leave the bugs out of this one though, kindly please and thank you 😁)

• Like 1