Dragonfire82877

Halloween Game by Gun?

43 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I hope your right.

Tips for making a Halloween game

( I know armchair game development is frowned upon here but what the hell do I know, I've just been playing games and watching horror movies since I can remember.)

No f***ing healing

No timer. Michael wins by killing all victims (not including cops) and exiting the map

Dead players respawn as cops or vigilantes

Victims are in first person, Michael third

Michael must be able to change weapons on the fly

Michael can wear disguses?

Michael can drive

Big maps that are filled with npc characters, even ben tramer

The game starts without the victims running for their lives but rather just going about their lives - that means minigames

Take your time to make a complete and finished product

I like what you have come up with although I would like to play as a victim in third person or maybe have the choice to switch between first and third because that way if they do customisation for victims you can actually see the outfit you have chosen to wear in game 

like if they did clothing dlc like the spring break 84 pack it would be pointless as you wouldn’t be able to see it in first person

1 hour ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I would like to play as a victim in third person or maybe have the choice to switch between first and third

I would prefer this as well. I do not play first person games, I cannot stand them. Don't know why, just never have liked first person view in a video game.

7 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I would prefer this as well. I do not play first person games, I cannot stand them. Don't know why, just never have liked first person view in a video game.

Same here 

I also would really love Jamie Lloyd in this game but she’s only a kid in 4 and 5 and Jamie is so much better with Danielle Harris playing her, so I don’t know how they could have a child in the game because it would be pretty messed up seeing a 9 year old get murdered.

10 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I like what you have come up with although I would like to play as a victim in third person or maybe have the choice to switch between first and third because that way if they do customisation for victims you can actually see the outfit you have chosen to wear in game 

like if they did clothing dlc like the spring break 84 pack it would be pointless as you wouldn’t be able to see it in first person

I think first person would be scarier. Also third person would give spatial awareness making it easier to hide from Michael. Options are great tho. Maybe it changes to first person when Michael focuses on a certain player? Also mirrors would reflect your image and when you look down you can see your body. Also this is an M rated game so teenagers are fair game so long as they are trying to kill michael. I don't recall anyone snowflaking when that kid was killed in the 2018 movie. Also not a fan of supernatural Michael.

47 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I think first person would be scarier. Also third person would give spatial awareness making it easier to hide from Michael. Options are great tho. Maybe it changes to first person when Michael focuses on a certain player? Also mirrors would reflect your image and when you look down you can see your body. Also this is an M rated game so teenagers are fair game so long as they are trying to kill michael. I don't recall anyone snowflaking when that kid was killed in the 2018 movie. Also not a fan of supernatural Michael.

Same here I prefer Michael as an ordinary, Human killer as it adds more mystery to why he kills 

2 hours ago, peter_brown said:

nah I'd rather spend my money on a game i know it will last longer than this

Last longer than what? If you are referring to F13, it’s been out for just over a year and is still going. 

1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Last longer than what? If you are referring to F13, it’s been out for just over a year and is still going. 

Not even that, almost 2 years and still going