2,3,4,5, retro and savini "hell wailing chorus".

Wish they would have added some of the actual part 2 music, as it has a unique "freight train rushing sound". The music we have is the Pamela final showdown music from part 1, which makes sense as Jason is taking revenge for her death.

I made a tierlist for this last summer might as well share now
Top tier unsettling
Part 2, Part 9, Savini
High tier unnerving
Part 7, Part 8, Part 5, Part 4
Mid tier spooky
Part 3, Part 6
Low tier
Retro/NES 

Retro, Part 3, and Part 6 sound the worst at a distance during a chase with the proximity difference. Especially Retro, he is super quiet. Part 6 also has the intro part of his theme replay faster than other Jasons because of +Shift. 

My friends said Part 2 & Part 9 were the scariest without any experience in the game.

I, like thrawn3054, have never really paid much attention to the music. Besides the retro jason, I didn't notice they were at all different. Is there anyone that has the different audio files saved? or have found clips on youtube?

Retro and Savini scare me the most because they're the quietest and I tend not to hear them until it's too late to slip away undetected. Someone mentioned the discordant quality of the Savini theme and I'd agree that that makes it feel a bit creepier. Sounds a bit like Penderecki.

19 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@mattshotcha

seems like a lot of the player base would love to hear all the different Jasons chase themes as they play Jason instead of the same theme every time......

is that something maybe the developers could add into the game as a option to toggle on or off .....

Jason theme chase music on / off toggle could work like this ...

if set on off you get the regular chase theme that plays as Jason now if set on you get to hear the Jason specific themed chase music that counselors hear when Jason is chasing them.

I don't know if that's the type of change that fits the design, but I can raise it as a suggestion.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I don't know if that's the type of change that fits the design, but I can raise it as a suggestion.

I shouldn’t really effect the design of the game just allow Jason players to hear the very cool soundtracks that the developers created for each Jasons chase theme, since only counselor players hear it when being chased by Jason....

• Like 1