Sinisterslither

I can't join dedicated servers anymore.

Sorry if someone already asked, but I can't play to this game anymore. I'm on PS4 and I have this screen after a few minutes when I try to play in "Quick Play mode".

xcpNVKw.jpg

I uninstalled the game and re installed but the problem persists. I have no update to do for this game or PS4 system.

Thank you and happy new year !!!

I suggest submitting this to http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/.

Include as much detail as you can - which region you live in, what time(s) you have tried this, what version of PS4 software you're using (can they even be differen't? Haven't owned a console since my old Xbox 360), even stuff like the type of internet connection you have.

@mattshotcha has mentioned they're looking into this issue but have been having trouble nailing down the exact cause, so the more detail you can give the more likely they are to find what's happening.

• Thanks 1

@Cheex      @DeadDuck

Thanks for your help guys, I sumbitted the issue at Jasonkillsbugs but I don't know if they will read that. My PS4 is updated by the way, hope they will fix the problem soon.

3 hours ago, Sinisterslither said:

@Cheex      @DeadDuck

Thanks for your help guys, I sumbitted the issue at Jasonkillsbugs but I don't know if they will read that. My PS4 is updated by the way, hope they will fix the problem soon.

I can guarantee we do read those.

If you don't mind, make sure you have let us know some key details:

• Region
  • Game Type (Physical or Digital)
  • Any Installed DLC
  • Game Version Number

The team is collating all this info trying to track down what is happening, as this issue does not have a lot of common factors so far to go on. The info asked for here can help us identify those common denominators.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I can guarantee we do read those.

If you don't mind, make sure you have let us know some key details:

• Region
  • Game Type (Physical or Digital)
  • Any Installed DLC
  • Game Version Number

The team is collating all this info trying to track down what is happening, as this issue does not have a lot of common factors so far to go on. The info asked for here can help us identify those common denominators.

Thanks for your answer.

I'm in France,

Digital copy,

All DLC installed,

Version 1.30.

Thanks again !

• Like 1

Has anyone with this issue tried disabling their DLC? (Is that even possible on PS4? I know it is on Steam.)