Sign in to follow this  
bryanp3692

Just had a 150 Lvl player

Get mad at me because i trapped the Tommy house electric box , yes he is the one that stepped in it , then after i killed his side kick he decided to commit suicide. 

PS: Heard him talking in the lobby prior he is 35yrs old . lol

Just now, bryanp3692 said:

Get mad at me because i trapped the Tommy house electric box , yes he is the one that stepped in it , then after i killed his side kick he decided to commit suicide. 

Hey when did I play with you!?.. lol jk. I never get mad at anyone. Dying is part of the game.  Well unless someone is being a jerk, but i still just avoid rather then trying to start conflict, not worth it..

• Like 1

I had this child who was playing whispering down the microphone about how we are all f****ts and he will kill us all, there was moaning in the background which either means he was watching some dirt or he’s listening to his parents pitchin’ woo. It was like a really twisted ASMR YouTube video. I’ve never been more thankful of the mute button.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Haven't had any 150's rage explicitly at me that I can remember, but a 150 rage quit the moment I got past him with a car full of 4 right at the exit. It was a Savini Jason too, and he left the lobby a split second after I drove us all past him.

Encountered a troll on Xbox as well who tried his best to pose as a girl, right down to the name he chose for his gamer tag, choice of picture for said gamer tag and how he talked down the microphone. I heard him speaking in the lobby as a 'girl' but I generally don't talk to randoms, so I just played the game as normal. He encountered me in the game and tried to team kill me with a weapon, then followed me round incessantly until Jason got him. He then said to his friend in his real teenager voice 'he (referring to me) got me killed' when he came back as Tommy, and I replied 'you got yourself killed you idiot'. He then tried to troll me by continuously saying my name wrong and talking to his friend about how I was X and Y. I ignored him completely until he and his friend left. His friend didn't seem to be like him, but did have some knowledge of what was going on so I thought 'guilty by association'. 

I then encountered them both again last night, and I waited a couple of minutes before he noticed I was in his lobby. 

"OH IT'S CRACKBING, HEY CRACKBING". I didn't respond because trolls get furious when you ignore them most of the time and they try their hardest to get a reaction out of you.

"He's probably not gonna talk man, come back to party chat" says his friend. They already knew I wasn't a putz who'd respond to their nonsense so they didn't even try this time.

Anyway, the game starts as normal. First game and I escape by police; the troll and his friend both die. Next game in the same lobby on Crystal Lake small, I manage to fix the four seater. I immediately spot the troll's friend who was playing as Tiffany, trying to grab a seat from the other players. Jason then turns up and chases him off, and I return to the car shortly after with the keys and get it started. I pick up 2 other players out of the 3 left alive (excluding me) and ignore the troll's friend. Funnily enough, he thinks he can get one of the remaining seats and then runs out into the road as I'm driving up. Usually I'd not bother teamkilling, but I had a good laugh as I plowed straight through him and drove off with the rest of the players :D

The next game I escape by police again, and we're up to round 4. I was hoping each time I would get to play Jason so I could destroy the pair of them with ease, but unfortunately didn't get the chance. At the end of round 3, I notice that they both died yet again and I escaped again. I sent one message to the 'girl' troll, saying "Dead yet again? You guys aren't very good at this are you lol". He replies with something along the lines of "haha you're getting communications banned", and I sent one reply and one reply only: "Not without profanity I won't, try harder".

Idiot then proceeds to send 3 more messages trying to get a rise out of me. He failed because I didn't respond after mocking him, and in the 4th and final round on Crystal Lake again, I got the four seater running as usual. I spotted him crouched in the corner near the tool shed, responding to the 'not without profanity' message I sent him. Just as I start the car, he finishes his message and gets up and comes running towards the car. I drove forward a bit to make sure he didn't get a seat, then full on reversed straight into him. It was a really satisfying clunk as I ran his ass over. I let two other non-troll players get in and there's a third nearby who seemed a bit hesitant, given that I'd just deliberately TK'd someone and was sat there honking at him. He doesn't bother getting in and Jason morphs over shortly after, so I just floored it straight out whilst giggling to myself about how rubbish the troll was at trolling.

After that, they both quit. Found them once more in a later game but they both immediately quit out lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

What did he expect you to do, leave everything un-trapped to make his job easier? Shit don't work like that.

15 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

What did he expect you to do, leave everything un-trapped to make his job easier? Shit don't work like that.

Worse yet he told me i was trying to get "Juicy" haha , ill ask my 11yr old what that means in English.

@Kodiak I reserve intentionally running people over for teamers. I had a game where they teamed me. So for the next 4 rounds I got the car going and ran them over until they left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I’m in a lobby and people are teaming the next round I tell them that if they start that again I will kill them. And then I do. I got a good video of three of them last night working with Jason. They were all standing together blocking the exit so I waited until the last 5 seconds and drove straight into Jason killing the three ass hats. They all left the lobby after that. 

7 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

It sounds like the player should have been paying closer attention to where they step.

There isn't a limit on the ignorance of players based on age.

7 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

I had this child who was playing whispering down the microphone about how we are all f****ts and he will kill us all, there was moaning in the background which either means he was watching some dirt or he’s listening to his parents pitchin’ woo. It was like a really twisted ASMR YouTube video. I’ve never been more thankful of the mute button.

Sounds like a homophobic player in the making. They have way too much unsupervised time on their hands.

6 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I didn't respond because trolls get furious when you ignore them most of the time and they try their hardest to get a reaction out of you.

I typically feel the same way about the trolls on the forum as well.

6 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

Omg , a 150 lvl player rage quiting , i don't believe that :D

That's right up there with the Lv150 players that glitch on the rooftops.

1 hour ago, bryanp3692 said:

Worse yet he told me i was trying to get "Juicy" haha , ill ask my 11yr old what that means in English.

I wouldn't use the word "juicy" in association with this game.

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

Thread title is vaguely sexual.

I kinda figured you would say that.

I would had agreed with you If the title had been "Just had two 150 lvl players".

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I would had agreed with you If the title had been "Just had two 150 lvl players".

Ménage à trois with 150 level players......

could you just imagine the amount of Xp you would be getting!! Lol 

14 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I wouldn't use the word "juicy" in association with this game.

Agreed “juicy” should only be reserved for describing delicious fruit and thick ass Booty...😜

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Ménage à trois with 150 level players......

could you just imagine the amount of Xp you would be getting!! Lol 

Add in more Lv150s and the possibilities are endless...

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Agreed “juicy” should only be reserved for describing delicious fruit and thick ass Booty...😜

I had a juicy orange for lunch.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I kinda figured you would say that.

Me, personally? I have a rep for that sort of thing...?

3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Me, personally? I have a rep for that sort of thing...?

You gotta uphold you rep.

5 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

@Dolemite yeah I’d say everyone’s general opinion of you would be “vaguely sexual”.

So you're saying that you and everyone else here finds me to be the object of sexual desire?

*sigh*...I leave a trail of broken hearts wherever I go. It's not easy being me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So you're saying that you and everyone else here finds me to be the object of sexual desire?

*sigh*...I leave a trail of broken hearts wherever I go. It's not easy being me.

He doesn't speak for everyone here. 😎

Vaguely...yes.

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

He doesn't speak for everyone here. 😎

Liar.

11 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

That's a comment right there.

There's always one literal person in the crowd.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

There's always one literal person in the crowd.

So unfair right? :D