Sign in to follow this  
Bonker2468

Escape artist perk question

Playing a round last night on Packanack (on PS4, as Roy), I grabbed a Jenny alongside the car in the northern part of the map. I didn't have room to do a kill and she ended up breaking out -- in about 3 seconds. It seemed quick, but I didn't think too much of it since I did have to walk her into some open space.
After a brief chase I grabbed her again and she broke out almost instantly. Couldn't have been more than 1-2 seconds. She didn't have a knife, it was a straight breakout that was faster than even Tommy. Faster than anything I've seen in a year of playing the game.
Thankfully, they weren't very good and didn't run. I slashed them down a few seconds later.

So my question is, was this a hack of some sort? Could a Legendary Escape Artist perk and fast fingers alone, maybe combined with some sort of No Fear build, have allowed them to break a grab that quickly?

This was the same round that I had to deal with a rooftop glitcher and a counselor who was apparently hiding under a bed for most of the match. So I'm not putting anything past that group.

Roy has [- Grip Strength] so it is even easier for Jenny players to break free when grabbed. If you're a fast tapper you can escape from [- Grip Strength] Jasons in less than 2 seconds

I broke free many times as Jenny even from Part 3 Jason and I don't equip Escape Artist at all. If you have a friend invite them to a private match and have them pick Roy as their Jason and you pick Jenny and try to break free you'll see that it's fast.

Could be escape artist. I've had a few fast breakouts before. I wonder if the coding doesn't mix up the counselors at times.