Sign in to follow this  
DiegoElFuego

Team killing needs to come back.

Have game on both consoles, and have noticed that on PS4 since the playerbase has a lot of the freebie players, it's become kid/glitch/Jason teamer/car troll heaven.

Basically, you can't sit on the roof and hold the match hostage if I can come up and kill you, and can't help Jason if you're dead. At the current time, I'd take dying to a gunshot from someone trying to shoot a Jason that's grabbed me, or the random smacks from a troll (who I can revenge kill).

Agree, disagree?

• Like 2

Disagree, there is nothing stopping the trolls/teamers/glitchers from killing you first and then it’s just a death-match with Jason Voorhees added in.

Someone on the Packanack roof with a shotgun having American Sniper flashbacks is not a good idea. Unless they’ve done it to escape teamers.

Team killing is putting a lot of trust in the F13 community to not abuse it which with it being fairly toxic it doesn’t deserve.

I just think of getting to the boat or car and having someone kill me so they can escape with their friend(s).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Strongly disagree with team killing. As bad as it is with the Jason teamers and glitch exploiters, it would be that much worse if they could kill you. You would never be able to complete a match as a counselor.

They need to patch the glitches so they cant be exploited, and go back to banning Jason teamers as long as there is undeniable proof.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DiegoElFuego said:

Have game on both consoles, and have noticed that on PS4 since the playerbase has a lot of the freebie players, it's become kid/glitch/Jason teamer/car troll heaven.

Basically, you can't sit on the roof and hold the match hostage if I can come up and kill you, and can't help Jason if you're dead. At the current time, I'd take dying to a gunshot from someone trying to shoot a Jason that's grabbed me, or the random smacks from a troll (who I can revenge kill).

Agree, disagree?

I'll have to disagree on this one. There are far more reasons to leave team killing out of Quick Play than to bring it back.

5 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

Team killing is putting a lot of trust in the F13 community to not abuse it which with it being fairly toxic it doesn’t deserve.

I just think of getting to the boat or car and having someone kill me so they can escape with their friend(s).

The community as a whole isn't the problem. It's just the massive number of trolls that give the rest of us a bad name.

At one time, taking back a boat or car from a troll once in a while was slightly entertaining. That time has long since passed.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yeah, no. Adding back team killing only gives said trolls another tool.

They already have enough tools in their belt as it is.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:35 AM, DiegoElFuego said:

Agree, disagree?

The easier solution would be a "kick" system.

Is someone teaming with Jason?  Did they run you over with the car?  Initiate a "vote to kick", which would only require half the lobby to vote "yes".

It's been discussed before but this won't happen. There's already threads on it if you want information on what people think and there may be a post from a staff member in there somewhere.

• Like 1