Jump to content
KenshiroHNK

GAME BALANCE -- HOW TO MAKE JASON A THREAT AGAIN AND END WITH THE PINATA PARTY ! --

Recommended Posts

Today I've had a very, very bad time against 3 Chad trolling me like hell.

I don't think that I'm that bad at playing Jason, I know I did some mistakes in the game but the fact that I couldn't take down any of them despite swinging my axe through their skulls multiple times with Jason Part 3 confirmed that the combo of CHAD + THICK SKIN + TWICE USE OF THE MEDIC is clearly an ABUSE OF THE GAME MECHANICS !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------       HOW TO MAKE JASON A THREAT AGAIN ?       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My answers to that:

I - JASON'S STRIKING POWER:

LOWER THE AMOUNT OF HEALTH REMOVED TO CRIPPLE A COUNSELLOR AT ONE SWING OF JASON'S AXE ! A COUNSELLOR SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RUN AFTER A AXE HAS GONE THROUGH HIS SKULL ! LOWER THE CRIPPLING TOLERANCE LEVEL !!

II - WEAPON'S HEALTH:

PLEASE, ADD A CORROSIVE AURA TO JASON !!! IF THE COUNSELLORS STAY NEAR JASON, THEIR WEAPONS STARTS TO ROT ! THE MAXIMUM HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS SHOULD LOWER AT THE RATE OF 1 % PER 1,2 SECONDS IN AN AREA NEAR JASON FOR THE COUNSELLORS STICKING TO JASON ! I THINK THAT A PERIMETER OF 4 METERS IS ENOUGH !

THE HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS WILL NOT DROP BELOW 1 % !

III - FEAR EFFECT:

THE FEAR SHOULD ADD NEW EFFECTS IF PEOPLE STAY CLOSE TO JASON AND HAVE MAXIMUM FEAR:

A) AN AUTOMATIC "BLUR" (LIKE THE TV SCREEN GOING GREY) EVERY 10 SECONDS !

B.) 20 % OF CHANCE TO DROP THEIR WEAPONS AUTOMATICALLY EVERY 15 SECONDS !

C) 5 % OF CHANCE FOR THE PLAYER TO HAVE HIS CHARACTER DOING A RANDOM ACTION DURING 5 SECONDS AND NO CONTROL OVER HIS COUNSELLOR DURING THAT TIME !

 

IV - THE GRAB:

A) THE OLD GRAB MUST BE BACK !
B.) IF JASON GRABS A CHARACTER AND GET IT THEN THE COUNSELLOR TAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF DAMAGES !

That's all I can think about for now but I will update as soon as I get new ideas ! :)
 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KenshiroHNK said:

the combo of CHAD + THICK SKIN + TWICE USE OF THE MEDIC is clearly an ABUSE OF THE GAME MECHANICS !!!

No it isn’t, it is fairly over powered if used by a good player. Not every player is good enough to do it.

11 hours ago, KenshiroHNK said:

A COUNSELLOR SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RUN AFTER A AXE HAS GONE THROUGH HIS SKULL ! LOWER THE CRIPPLING TOLERANCE LEVEL !!

A counsellor shouldn’t be able to you’re right but this is a video game, one/two hit kills would then make this game really short.

 

11 hours ago, KenshiroHNK said:

PLEASE, ADD A CORROSIVE AURA TO JASON !!! IF THE COUNSELLORS STAY NEAR JASON, THEIR WEAPONS STARTS TO ROT ! THE MAXIMUM HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS SHOULD LOWER AT THE RATE OF 1 % PER 1,2 SECONDS IN AN AREA NEAR JASON FOR THE COUNSELLORS STICKING TO JASON ! I THINK THAT A PERIMETER OF 4 METERS IS ENOUGH !

 THE HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS WILL NOT DROP BELOW 1 % !

How does the luck stat effect factor into this which affects weapon durability? If I play as AJ with the lowest luck and I need to hit Jason to get away to repair something my weapon will with your proposed rot effect be destroyed in one hit.

Weirdly people will then choose players with high luck...Chad.

11 hours ago, KenshiroHNK said:

THE FEAR SHOULD ADD NEW EFFECTS IF PEOPLE STAY CLOSE TO JASON AND HAVE MAXIMUM FEAR:

A) AN AUTOMATIC "BLUR" (LIKE THE TV SCREEN GOING GREY) EVERY 10 SECONDS !

 B.) 20 % OF CHANCE TO DROP THEIR WEAPONS AUTOMATICALLY EVERY 15 SECONDS !

C) 5 % OF CHANCE FOR THE PLAYER TO HAVE HIS CHARACTER DOING A RANDOM ACTION DURING 5 SECONDS AND NO CONTROL OVER HIS COUNSELLOR DURING T

A. Fear already causes a blackened screen and your map disappearing however there are perks to combat this.

B. So as well as the random stumble at times you want every 15 seconds there to be a chance my weapon will drop when I have max fear. So you don’t want anyone to defend themselves.

C. So I have maximum fear and I’m running towards the police exit my character then does this uncontrollable 5 second freak out to allow Jason to come up and kill me.

11 hours ago, KenshiroHNK said:

Today I've had a very, very bad time against 3 Chad trolling me like hell.

I don't think that I'm that bad at playing Jason, I know I did some mistakes in the game

I agree in the right hands Jason is a lethal threat and on the flip side in the right hands the counsellors are a lethal threat that can take down Jason. 

To me it sounds like you had a really bad time and want the game made easier for Jason players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

No it isn’t, it is fairly over powered if used by a good player. Not every player is good enough to do it.

A counsellor shouldn’t be able to you’re right but this is a video game, one/two hit kills would then make this game really short.

 

How does the luck stat effect factor into this which affects weapon durability? If I play as AJ with the lowest luck and I need to hit Jason to get away to repair something my weapon will with your proposed rot effect be destroyed in one hit.

Weirdly people will then choose players with high luck...Chad.

A. Fear already causes a blackened screen and your map disappearing however there are perks to combat this.

B. So as well as the random stumble at times you want every 15 seconds there to be a chance my weapon will drop when I have max fear. So you don’t want anyone to defend themselves.

C. So I have maximum fear and I’m running towards the police exit my character then does this uncontrollable 5 second freak out to allow Jason to come up and kill me.

I agree in the right hands Jason is a lethal threat and on the flip side in the right hands the counsellors are a lethal threat that can take down Jason. 

To me it sounds like you had a really bad time and want the game made easier for Jason players.

Obviously you have not been playing this game since launch like a player as myself I am a elite jason player and elite counselor player and I agree jason is weak total garbage I play with the very best in this game and they all agree how much jason is complete garbage his block is crap his mask comes off with firecrackers oh did I mention Jason's mask can also be knocked off with a simple combat stance hit from bugz with a machete while jason has not took any damage these are all facts yeah come jam with us and we will show you how much jason is weak

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Obviously you have not been playing this game since launch like a player as myself I am a elite jason player and elite counselor player and I agree jason is weak total garbage I play with the very best in this game and they all agree how much jason is complete garbage his block is crap his mask comes off with firecrackers oh did I mention Jason's mask can also be knocked off with a simple combat stance hit from bugz with a machete while jason has not took any damage these are all facts yeah come jam with us and we will show you how much jason is weak

Wow, just wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Obviously you have not been playing this game since launch like a player as myself I am a elite jason player and elite counselor player and I agree jason is weak total garbage I play with the very best in this game and they all agree how much jason is complete garbage his block is crap his mask comes off with firecrackers oh did I mention Jason's mask can also be knocked off with a simple combat stance hit from bugz with a machete while jason has not took any damage these are all facts yeah come jam with us and we will show you how much jason is weak

LOL, you do understand this is a video game correct? Put this on your job resume and tell me what happens . The guy had a legit question or gripe , get over yourself .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

No it isn’t, it is fairly over powered if used by a good player. Not every player is good enough to do it.

A counsellor shouldn’t be able to you’re right but this is a video game, one/two hit kills would then make this game really short.

 

How does the luck stat effect factor into this which affects weapon durability? If I play as AJ with the lowest luck and I need to hit Jason to get away to repair something my weapon will with your proposed rot effect be destroyed in one hit.

Weirdly people will then choose players with high luck...Chad.

A. Fear already causes a blackened screen and your map disappearing however there are perks to combat this.

B. So as well as the random stumble at times you want every 15 seconds there to be a chance my weapon will drop when I have max fear. So you don’t want anyone to defend themselves.

C. So I have maximum fear and I’m running towards the police exit my character then does this uncontrollable 5 second freak out to allow Jason to come up and kill me.

I agree in the right hands Jason is a lethal threat and on the flip side in the right hands the counsellors are a lethal threat that can take down Jason. 

To me it sounds like you had a really bad time and want the game made easier for Jason players.

You clearly missed the point of my post.

The point is to stop having group staying in contact with Jason and to stop the pinata party.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KenshiroHNK said:

You clearly missed the point of my post.

The point is to stop having group staying in contact with Jason and to stop the pinata party.

 

No I know that’s your point and everything in my post still stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...