Sign in to follow this  
Wellhiya

Estimated time of patch changes

9 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

They are doing what they can, you’re just pissed that it isn’t to your expectations. Your experience is that it’s unplayable, I’m playing in a match at the moment and have been for the past few hours. Our experiences are different.

Apparently you have not been paying attention to the severity and scope of this issue. Your comment downplays the whole situation so debating this with you is like watching paint dry: stupid.

Edit. And incase you missunderstood, I did NOT call YOU stupid

• Sad 1

Alright, no more arguing. Stay on topic.

• Like 1

Does anyone's game still crash? I'm on Xbox and I booted up the game for the first time in a while. During my first game, my game crashed half way through. 

13 minutes ago, BigJay said:

Does anyone's game still crash? I'm on Xbox and I booted up the game for the first time in a while. During my first game, my game crashed half way through. 

I’m not on X-Box, but I have gotten a couple of the “blue screens of death” on the PS4 the past few times I’ve played. 

1 hour ago, lasse_hei said:

Apparently you have not been paying attention to the severity and scope of this issue.

Chill out brother, you said your piece and we don’t need you getting banned. Two warnings is enough, the right people know how bad this problem is.

25 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’m not on X-Box, but I have gotten a couple of the “blue screens of death” on the PS4 the past few times I’ve played. 

I'm seeing the blue screen maybe about 5% of the time. It seems to be varying results for the player base. Some people have few problems, while others are having major problems. I feel for those who can't play at all. I'll play in their honor until they can play for themselves again.

8 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Some people have few problems, while others are having major problems. 

Thats what makes no sense to me. Speaking of the PS4 problems. You would think if it was confined to a single console (matchmaking issues) it would be the same across the board. But in some regions you can play with little effort, in others you can’t play at all. 

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Thats what makes no sense to me. Speaking of the PS4 problems. You would think if it was confined to a single console (matchmaking issues) it would be the same across the board. But in some regions you can play with little effort, in others you can’t play at all. 

That's exactly why they're having such problems nailing down the cause, and is exactly why they need as many reports as possible with as much detail as they can get.

I'd be willing to bet it's some random bit of code somewhere that doesn't look like it should even have anything to do with server connections. Just how it happens sometimes!

Also, kudos to @mattshotcha for being so insightful here. I don't know about everyone else, but I really appreciate you taking the time to communicate with the community.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

We've got some of the most mysterious bugs to ever exist in a game.

35 minutes ago, Cheex said:

That's exactly why they're having such problems nailing down the cause, and is exactly why they need as many reports as possible with as much detail as they can get.

I'd be willing to bet it's some random bit of code somewhere that doesn't look like it should even have anything to do with server connections. Just how it happens sometimes!

Also, kudos to @mattshotcha for being so insightful here. I don't know about everyone else, but I really appreciate you taking the time to communicate with the community.

It's a tough job, but thankfully he is here and doing the best he can with it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Yes, bugs and balancing not because we choose what we are fixing and chose not to fix your issue, but because we still have not pinned down the fix to your issue.

I understand being upset that the game is not working for you, but it's not that the team is not hearing you or not willing to fix your issue, it's that it is not a 100% recreation when testing to try and identify what is causing the issue you folks are seeing.

This is why we keep redirecting any players affected to JasonKillsBugs.com and request that they include their region, game type (physical or digital), installed DLC, and version number. We're trying to collect info and diagnose. In the meantime, we're still going to patch what we have. 

Have you looked at data you've fixed in the november patch some may be outdated or your server have issues. look at dedicated servers data for client i'm almost sure the issues is coming from here and your servers.

18 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

Apparently you have not been paying attention to the severity and scope of this issue. Your comment downplays the whole situation so debating this with you is like watching paint dry: stupid.

Edit. And incase you missunderstood, I did NOT call YOU stupid

Ok, just some insight here. @lasse_hei   is among my best online friends, and he is an honorable man. He is frustrated because of the issues with the EU servers not working as intended and has been patiently waiting for info on the new patch for quite some time now. The only way he gets games is if one of us who are on his friends list on the US servers will invite him over, otherwise the game in not playable. Please cut the guy some slack here, he's really a great guy and always plays a clean game within the rules and helps out his team in any way possible. We all appreciate the info that is being provided in this thread, and it's just his frustration talking here. Once again thank you to @mattshotcha for providing the info when possible on the much anticipated upcoming patch for the game that we're all crazy for!

• Thanks 1

Reg "outdated client"

I'm on PS4, bought the game a week ago and i can't play it. I've never been connected to a proper server, just some lame private matches.

Let me know what i need to send you to debug this. I'm in Eastern Europe.

On 1/7/2019 at 12:48 PM, mattshotcha said:

When the time comes where an offline backup is necessary, the team will ensure we protect the players' purchases and unlocks, of course. That is not where we are with F13 as of now, however. So it's not a top priority at this time.

Great! Thanks Matt that’s all I ever needed/ wanted to know but never have got an answer thanks so much

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 1:48 PM, mattshotcha said:

When the time comes where an offline backup is necessary, the team will ensure we protect the players' purchases and unlocks, of course. That is not where we are with F13 as of now, however. So it's not a top priority at this time.

I think we all can appreciate that at least. I know the concern about losing our saved data has be a heavy one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I think we all can appreciate that at least. I know the concern about losing our saved data has be a heavy one.

Yes we can, thanks @mattshotcha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

This month we'll have news on the patch, with fix and balance details. 

We'll also have the exact patch date by end of month. But that doesn't mean it won't be pushed out of January by a bit. Naturally, we want to be careful that we are submitting a solid patch, and that means not confirming a launch until we have it locked up as tight as possible. But the details of this patch will be available by month's end.

Thank you very much for the information . I get rid of all doubts.

Waiting then

3 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

This month we'll have news on the patch, with fix and balance details. 

We'll also have the exact patch date by end of month. But that doesn't mean it won't be pushed out of January by a bit. Naturally, we want to be careful that we are submitting a solid patch, and that means not confirming a launch until we have it locked up as tight as possible. But the details of this patch will be available by month's end.

Thanks, though I hope you guys also get the outdated client -issue fixed. Someone might think that that would be youre biggest concern...

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Thanks, though I hope you guys also get the outdated client -issue fixed. Someone might think that that would be youre biggest concern...

An issue not getting fixed does not mean it's NOT our biggest concern. Please understand that more goes into fixing an issue than just whether or not we feel like doing it. There is WAY more to it than simply desire or will to fix. 

Please also understand that as soon as I have something more to report on this topic, I will. As of right now, the team is still investigating and trying to get to the bottom of this. Any users affected should still be reporting to JasonKillsBugs.com in the meantime.

• Thanks 3

On 1/9/2019 at 9:28 PM, mattshotcha said:

An issue not getting fixed does not mean it's NOT our biggest concern. Please understand that more goes into fixing an issue than just whether or not we feel like doing it. There is WAY more to it than simply desire or will to fix. 

Please also understand that as soon as I have something more to report on this topic, I will. As of right now, the team is still investigating and trying to get to the bottom of this. Any users affected should still be reporting to JasonKillsBugs.com in the meantime.

Important question please. The server Europe is infested with Russians with shift and infinite sense with party4 and Savini. I can not play anymore. A patch is planned for this? Thank you.

9 hours ago, Mayday said:

Important question please. The server Europe is infested with Russians with shift and infinite sense with party4 and Savini. I can not play anymore. A patch is planned for this? Thank you.

The team is aware and is working with our partners to get the soft spot in our anti cheat defenses closed up, and any users who exploited that, banned from the game.

• Thanks 2

What about adding touch ups to the game.

Example When Jason slashes a counselors Their face becomes covered in blood.

When Jason slashes a counselors Their face becomes Purple bruising and blue also.

Can you make the screams more distorted and blood curdling echoes of screams someone help me screams .

Can you add Blood trails of counselors that are severely injured blood drips from them whereever they go until they get med spray.