Sign in to follow this  
Wellhiya

Estimated time of patch changes

PS4 player here. I keep hearing about how Perk rewards are going to be reworked. I have a few Legendary perks, and some rare perks I use a lot that I’m still trying to get epic or legendary versions of. It is fun knowing that after a night of playing I can roll my  cp and possibly become a slightly better councilor. It’s not likely to happen but it’s fun knowing there is a chance. Recently because of talk of rework, I’ve been hoarding cp, which is not very fun. 

All that to ask this question: Is there an estimated timeframe for this rumored rework? And more important is it a sure thing, or a maybe thing? What is the chance the rework happens?

I know there is a lot of salt out there, but please, these are honest questions, I don’t want this to turn into a hate thread please. A small part of my life has been more fun thanks to this game

• Haha 1

Honestly, I'd be happy for a patch with nothing but bugfixes that doesn't introduce new bugs.

1 hour ago, Cheex said:

Honestly, I'd be happy for a patch with nothing but bugfixes that doesn't introduce new bugs.

That would be nice. But it seems every patch introduced one bug or another.

I'd phrase it as "I'd like the next update to fix a bunch of things, while hopefully breaking very little in the process."

14 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

That would be nice. But it seems every patch introduced one bug or another.

I'd phrase it as "I'd like the next update to fix a bunch of things, while hopefully breaking very little in the process."

Was maybe a little optimistic there :) 

I'd be happy for a high fixes-to-breakages ratio in the next patch.

1 hour ago, Cheex said:

Was maybe a little optimistic there :) 

I'd be happy for a high fixes-to-breakages ratio in the next patch.

That we can both agree on.

3 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Bugs and balance, yes. Perks might not make it into this patch. But what I did confirm was that we still are evaluating perks. We haven't scrapped the plans to work on the perk system.

How about that outdated client -shit? We're coming close to two months now. 

I am a patient guy but this makes me wanna quote Alestorm by saying [clipped]

But I will not quote them yet, because I'm a very nice guy.

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Bugs and balance, yes. Perks might not make it into this patch. But what I did confirm was that we still are evaluating perks. We haven't scrapped the plans to work on the perk system.

What’s up Matt quick question if u don’t mind me asking are offline saves for our Jason’s kills and skins ever going to happen?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

What are you like when it’s something serious?

17 minutes ago, Incompetent said:

What’s up Matt quick question if u don’t mind me asking are offline saves for our Jason’s kills and skins ever going to happen?

@mattshotcha, this is a subject that a lot of folks on here would like more info about. Client Side saves were asked about back when Shifty was still community manager. It was said that it was being looked into, but at the time dedicated servers were their major focus. Can you see if this is still going to be a possibility?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

What are you like when it’s something serious?

:) I am strict, but just

Ok, I may have some anger management issues, though I think I'm doing a good job in maintaining myself

38 minutes ago, Incompetent said:

17 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@mattshotcha, this is a subject that a lot of folks on here would like more info about. Client Side saves were asked about back when Shifty was still community manager. It was said that it was being looked into, but at the time dedicated servers were their major focus. Can you see if this is still going to be a possibility?

When the time comes where an offline backup is necessary, the team will ensure we protect the players' purchases and unlocks, of course. That is not where we are with F13 as of now, however. So it's not a top priority at this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

52 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

I get the frustration, but this is not ok. The team is still working away at the issue you're experiencing. Not all issues are reproduced on a 1 to 1 immediately. I can check in with the team on status to see where they are at, but in the meantime, let's try and make sure we stay civil.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lasse_hei said:

I am a patient guy but this shit makes me wanna quote Alestorm by saying "fuck you you're a fucking wanker, we're gonna punch you right in the balls, fuck you with a fucking anchor, you're all cunts so fuck you all".

Don't quote them at all ideally, we don't need abuse being thrown around.

• Like 1

@Kodiak @mattshotcha

My apologies. Sort of... This issue has been plaguing some of us for more than a month now and it hasn't even been acknowledged properly, so forgive me for my candor.

Yes, my comment may have been a little rude, but considering I've been very civil up until now.

As a paying customer I have the right to be a little pissed off, no?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

When the time comes where an offline backup is necessary, the team will ensure we protect the players' purchases and unlocks, of course. That is not where we are with F13 as of now, however. So it's not a top priority at this time.

Thank you for keeping this in mind and thank you for taking the time to answer our questions!

• Like 1

@Kodiak @mattshotcha

My apologies. Sort of... This issue has been plaguing some of us for more than a month now and it hasn't even been acknowledged properly, so forgive me for my candor.

Yes, my comment may have been a little rude, but considering I've been very civil up until now.

I understand you. I am from Germany and have the same problems since the November patch. Somehow I also do not feel that it is really worked on. It's almost two months since the game is no longer playable and the problem persists..

Why is this not the first priority? Balancing? Bug Fixes? A lot of people can't play SINCE NOVEMBER!

I've been playing the game since release and I'm starting to feel like it's not being taken seriously, it just makes it even more annoying.

We get no information, except standard answers after multiple requests. It's just sad and I'm really disappointed.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Thanks for the response. I understand it isn't a priority at this point in time, and hopefully will not have to be a priority anytime soon. I was just wanting to see if this was something that was still being thought about.

• Like 1

@Kodiak @mattshotcha

You called them cunts and told them to fuck off that goes past being a little bit pissed off.

Many people are unhappy with this game and the dialogue between staff and members but it’s apparent that this forum is no longer all of us with our hands tied behind our backs fighting for our beloved little shitheap but “us vs them”.

They do what they can not specifically what you want.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nyez said:

I understand you. I am from Germany and have the same problems since the November patch. Somehow I also do not feel that it is really worked on. It's almost two months since the game is no longer playable and the problem persists..

Why is this not the first priority? Balancing? Bug Fixes? A lot of people can't play SINCE NOVEMBER!

I've been playing the game since release and I'm starting to feel like it's not being taken seriously, it just makes it even more annoying.

We get no information, except standard answers after multiple requests. It's just sad and I'm really disappointed.

Yes, bugs and balancing not because we choose what we are fixing and chose not to fix your issue, but because we still have not pinned down the fix to your issue.

I understand being upset that the game is not working for you, but it's not that the team is not hearing you or not willing to fix your issue, it's that it is not a 100% recreation when testing to try and identify what is causing the issue you folks are seeing.

This is why we keep redirecting any players affected to JasonKillsBugs.com and request that they include their region, game type (physical or digital), installed DLC, and version number. We're trying to collect info and diagnose. In the meantime, we're still going to patch what we have. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

You called them cunts and told them to fuck off that goes past being a little bit pissed off.

Many people are unhappy with this game and the dialogue between staff and members but it’s apparent that this forum is no longer all of us with our hands tied behind our backs fighting for our beloved little shitheap but “us vs them”.

They do what they can not specifically what you want.

Technically I didn't.

Your last paragraph though was pure bs. "They do what they can, not what you want"? Seriously? Do you not understand that we can not play the game as it was marketed? That is a little beyond some random glitches or balance issues. This is game breaking, meaning you can't f**king play.

I've sent them updates, info, everything that I can and the dev's haven't even acknowledged this issue other than afew "we are looking into it"-posts.

So get off my cloud bro

I think everyone having the problem should maybe just post everything Matt asked for right here in this thread (or another thread for this purpose). 

It might not help but maybe a common denominator will turn up.

11 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Technically I didn't.

Your last paragraph though was pure bs. "They do what they can, not what you want"? Seriously? Do you not understand that we can not play the game as it was marketed? That is a little beyond some random glitches or balance issues. This is game breaking, meaning you can't f**king play.

I've sent them updates, info, everything that I can and the dev's haven't even acknowledged this issue other than afew "we are looking into it"-posts.

So get off my cloud bro

They are doing what they can, you’re just pissed that it isn’t to your expectations. Your experience is that it’s unplayable, I’m playing in a match at the moment and have been for the past few hours. Our experiences are different.

Yeah you’ve sent them all that and you got a reply so really they are doing what they can right now and it isn’t what you want. 

“Get off my cloud”, you posted publicly on a forum, I can reply to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1