Sign in to follow this  
Wellhiya

Estimated time of patch changes

On 1/9/2019 at 4:10 PM, mattshotcha said:

This month we'll have news on the patch, with fix and balance details. 

We'll also have the exact patch date by end of month. But that doesn't mean it won't be pushed out of January by a bit. Naturally, we want to be careful that we are submitting a solid patch, and that means not confirming a launch until we have it locked up as tight as possible. But the details of this patch will be available by month's end.

Thank you for the information Matt!

@mattshotcha any plans to re-line animation kills? And sync them perfectly because that bug/glitch has always been somewhat of a issue like jumping cores after deaths and the ragdoll not lining right.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Strigoi said:

What about adding touch ups to the game.

Example When Jason slashes a counselors Their face becomes covered in blood.

When Jason slashes a counselors Their face becomes Purple bruising and blue also.

Can you make the screams more distorted and blood curdling echoes of screams someone help me screams .

Can you add Blood trails of counselors that are severely injured blood drips from them whereever they go until they get med spray.

How about fixing the bugs and making Jason not so much a wimp for the time being, all that other stuff you mentioned isn’t important at this point.

2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

How about fixing the bugs and making Jason not so much a wimp for the time being, all that other stuff you mentioned isn’t important at this point.

Im sensing some frustration from the seniority members of the board .

My ideas may differ from yours but that doesn't make them any less important .

Just because im the new guy doesn't mean i should shut up and listen to what you think is more important .

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 2:40 PM, mattshotcha said:

The team is aware and is working with our partners to get the soft spot in our anti cheat defenses closed up, and any users who exploited that, banned from the game.

Fuck yes, excuse my language but man do I ever want this to happen. I’m not even on PC but I feel for our members who are, thanks man.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:36 PM, NytmereZ said:

"Make Jason great again"... I agree on that, but fixing the outdated client -issue is single handedly the most important issue at the moment. It is affecting a big part of the playerbase. Many can not simply play the game online, so they are just giving up. Losing a large portion of your playerbase because of this is just wrong.

On 1/12/2019 at 10:19 PM, Strigoi said:

Im sensing some frustration from the seniority members of the board .

My ideas may differ from yours but that doesn't make them any less important .

Just because im the new guy doesn't mean i should shut up and listen to what you think is more important .

I have to side with @NytmereZ on this one. Your suggestions, while they sound ok, are basically "fine tuning" an otherwise finnished product. Unfortunately the product is far from finnished. There are server -issues, bugs, glitches, balance -issues that seriously affect the playability of the game. Therefore your suggestions are not as important. Don't you think that fixing something that is broken is more important than decorating said broken product?

2 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

I have to side with @NytmereZ on this one. Your suggestions, while they sound ok, are basically "fine tuning" an otherwise finnished product. Unfortunately the product is far from finnished. There are server -issues, bugs, glitches, balance -issues that seriously affect the playability of the game. Therefore your suggestions are not as important. Don't you think that fixing something that is broken is more important than decorating said broken product?

Edit. Sorry for double posting.

Your right i think the bugs and other problems need fixed first.

But i do think my ideas about showing more damage detail to counselors is worth a listen.

22 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

But i do think my ideas about showing more damage detail to counselors is worth a listen.

Your ideas about showing more damage is pretty cool, unfortunately, that may fall under the category of new content. I don’t know if they would be able to add the damage to the counselors with the lawsuit still in effect. 

On 1/12/2019 at 4:54 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

@mattshotcha any plans to re-line animation kills? And sync them perfectly because that bug/glitch has always been somewhat of a issue like jumping cores after deaths and the ragdoll not lining right.

I'd have to check up on this one and get back to you.

On 1/12/2019 at 2:36 PM, NytmereZ said:

Actually, that's a large part of what we mean when we say "balancing" will be included in this next update. Stay tuned for more specific details.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 10:05 AM, Strigoi said:

Your right i think the bugs and other problems need fixed first.

Without question I think your ideas are great,  but the game isn’t at a stage that is ready for polish yet.

10 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

I'd have to check up on this one and get back to you.

Actually, that's a large part of what we mean when we say "balancing" will be included in this next update. Stay tuned for more specific details.

Awesome I’m hoping you guys can make this game fun like it was at launch (I was a backer from the beginning ) I suggest ending the prompts to smash windows as Jason , speeding up the Jason animations and give him a window where he can not be stunned when picking up,a knife., please fix his grab, once and for all , people,are also,sick of him being a piñata, hopefully this will addressed, the 30 plus pages of complaints in the other section, show how many people are frustrated.

thanks again  for being active and listening to people.