Sign in to follow this  
kohagan

Paranormal Activity VR Game

I've only ever seen one PA movie and I don't believe this is connected, but I enjoy horror games and saw PA lost souls game on sale in the ps store. 

I loved playing VR resident evil but this absolute nearly gives me a heart attack. I've read the game is only short but at the moment I can only play in small bursts as it gets pretty tense. 

As you enter the huge house, the game does a great job at creating atmosphere and a feeling that some unseen evil presence is around you. 

I fully recommend it for horror fans who have a psvr. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 11:24 AM, kohagan said:

I've only ever seen one PA movie and I don't believe this is connected, but I enjoy horror games and saw PA lost souls game on sale in the ps store. 

I loved playing VR resident evil but this absolute nearly gives me a heart attack. I've read the game is only short but at the moment I can only play in small bursts as it gets pretty tense. 

As you enter the huge house, the game does a great job at creating atmosphere and a feeling that some unseen evil presence is around you. 

I fully recommend it for horror fans who have a psvr. 

Since we are talking about virtual reality and terror I recommend the experience Affected: The Manor will scare you lol

• Thanks 1