Sign in to follow this  
thrawn3054

So the car just fell though the map.

I was just playing a match on Higgins Haven and the car fell through the map as so as I got on the road. Anybody else have this happen to them?

Fantastic. 11/10. It's good to see that this game continues to invent new ways to just be completely bonkers. 

Have had it happen (and seen it happen) several times now...

On 1/6/2019 at 9:38 PM, Cheex said:

Have had it happen (and seen it happen) several times now...

Same. When I saw it happen, I could see the players via Sense swimming around under the Crystal Lake map. It was very entertaining.

It’s kinda funny, I get being a little pissed off at the number of bugs but this one doesn’t seem like it’s worth any stress. It isn’t common and it provides people an opportunity to laugh at the bugs rather than scream. Plus exploring the map is cool when it happens by accident.

Once I fell off the map and it was all water underneath it. I swam to the little creek at the bottom of crystal lake and escaped via cops

On 1/12/2019 at 9:57 PM, CountYorgaVampir said:

So this happened last night. No rhyme or reason. I was just driving and “BAM!”

A22E0A2A-76FF-4FD3-AF2A-45ADA87297FA.jpeg

If I was Jason that round, we'd be declaring a truce. I could not take the rest of the match seriously after something like that.

11 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If I was Jason that round, we'd be declaring a truce. I could not take the rest of the match seriously after something like that.

It was ridiculous. Usually if the car blows up randomly (which happens far too regularly) I just groan, but this one had me laughing hysterically. I wound up dying, of course, but it was worth it just for the snapshot. 

Jason was after me and I had to circle back to the lodge. I was right about Jason’s morph spot at the corner of the lodge when it happened. Could this be what happens when Jason morphs to a spot at the exact same instant that you drive right through it?