Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

NECA teases an Ultimate Part 5 Roy Burns figure!

Don't know if anyone follows NECA's Twitter page, but they've posted two teases on their upcoming Roy figure. I'm not a huge fan Part 5, it's my least favorite in fact. But I loved their Dream Sequence Jason they did late last year, and I am looking forward to seeing what they do with Roy. So far they have posted 2 images, one of Roy's arm holding the flare, which looks great, and a look at his assorted killing tools, which look great as well. I'm pretty excited for this one.

NECA-New-Beginning-Jason-Teaser.jpg

roy weapons.jpg

@Big Daddy J

It’s about time Roy got some love !

He is not my favorite look but I will never complain about Neca doing the other versions of “Jason” from all the films their work so far has been great!

I just recently bought the Myers 2018 ultimate figure and it’s amazing.

Hope the figure does well so we can get a part 7, 8, 9 and X both versions 😉

• Like 1

I love that he's coming with the goofy belt/tree branch combo, and the metal spear that he killed Demon with while he was sitting on the shitter.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I love that he's coming with the goofy belt/tree branch combo, and the metal spear that he killed Demon with while he was sitting on the shitter.

Now I want a Demon figure with outhouse Diorama!!! Lol

14 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Big Daddy J

It’s about time Roy got some love !

He is not my favorite look but I will never complain about Neca doing the other versions of “Jason” from all the films their work so far has been great!

I just recently bought the Myers 2018 ultimate figure and it’s amazing.

Hope the figure does well so we can get a part 7, 8, 9 and X both versions 😉

Agreed! I'm actually shocked that it seems no one has ever made a Part 8 figure, at least that I could find. Not NECA, or Mcfarlane, or Mezco... so we need one of him for sure. Also, there's never been a Pre-Uber Jason X figure. I actually just bought a Mcfarlane Movie Maniacs Uber Jason off Ebay for $32 a few week ago. Really cool figure, but we really need an updated figure of him with more articulation.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Hope the figure does well so we can get a part 7, 8, 9 and X both versions 

I sent a tweet to NECA on their official page asking them about the possibility of a part 8. All they responded back was “soon”. That was back right before Halloween. Part 8 (my favorite Jason) is the one I want to see them release, but I would also pick up a part 7 as I think that was Jason’s best look imo. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

I actually just bought a Mcfarlane Movie Maniacs Uber Jason 

I have the original McFarlane Movie Maniacs Freddy and Jason from the first series. I think the Jason was from part 9. It was awesome back then, but with little to no articulation, can’t really do much with him display wise, and looking back at him now, really isn’t as movie accurate as he could have been. 

17 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Now I want a Demon figure with outhouse Diorama!!! Lol

"Damn enchiladas!" POOOTTTTTTFFFIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHsplatsplatspaltspalt

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have the original McFarlane Movie Maniacs Freddy and Jason from the first series. I think the Jason was from part 9. It was awesome back then, but with little to no articulation, can’t really do much with him display wise, and looking back at him now, really isn’t as movie accurate as he could have been. 

That's because the figure is basically a Part 8 with JGTH skin. Seriously, look at the outfit.

1 hour ago, Dogmatic said:

That's because the figure is basically a Part 8 with JGTH skin. Seriously, look at the outfit.

I can definitely see that being a possibility with that outfit, but McFarlane missed on both if he wanted it to be a part 8 and call it a part 9 as it doesn’t look like either one. 

Hopefully NECA will do an amazing job on parts 7 and 8, which I have no doubt they will, they’ve done justice to all the others. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

This is true, but at the time it was released what the hell did any of us know about screen-accurate toys? We were young and foolish back then.

• Like 1

I’m suprised that NECA never released an “Ultimate” version of their Part 7.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:13 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

The Part 9 Movie Maniacs figure is some strange combo of Part 7, 8, and 9. It's doesn't actually look like any Jason that actually appeared in a movie. It's kind of bizarre. The Mezco Part 9 Jason is a really solid likeness, but good luck finding it for a decent price, he goes for quite a bit.

part 9 mezco.jpg

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2019 at 7:30 PM, Grape said:

I’m suprised that NECA never released an “Ultimate” version of their Part 7.

Yeah I really hope they do at some point the ultimate lines have been very cool so far and I really want to add a part 7,8, 9 and X to the shelf....😉

• Like 1

They've said that they plan to make Ultimates for all the various iterations. I really want a Pre-Uber, it's one of my favorite Jasons.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

They've said that they plan to make Ultimates for all the various iterations. I really want a Pre-Uber, it's one of my favorite Jasons.

Mine too, actually. As you can probably tell by my picture. There's something about his mask and overall look I just love.

Don't forget the ultimate H2 Michael! Or the H3 trick or treaters, or Sam from trick r treat or Friday 2009 Jason or Valek or 8 inch new nightmare Freddy! So many new figs to geek out over!

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Don't forget the ultimate H2 Michael! Or the H3 trick or treaters, or Sam from trick r treat or Friday 2009 Jason or Valek or 8 inch new nightmare Freddy! So many new figs to geek out over!

Definitely!!! I totally flipped out excited for that ultimate H2 figure !!! It’s an insane time to be a horror figure collector!!!

• Like 1