Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

Anybody use the original outfits/defaults anymore for counselor?

I'm sure we've all gone through all the outfits and colors. From recolors of the original outfits, to the spring break costumes to the Halloween costumes.

I've gone back to using the original outfits with the original color schemes. I still see a lot of the original outfits, but with different colors or the occasional spring break costume and some Halloween costumes, mostly troll Vanessas in superwoman oufits.

Just curious what people use these days. I've gone with the original launch/color outfits.

My main is Mitch and of course he has no alternative outfits. I have him set in his original color pants and shoes, but have him wearing the highest level unlock shirt available. 

You're right though, most of the Halloween outfits I see are Vanessa’s in the super hero costume. Still run into a few Deborah’s in the bunny outfit (which looks like the Living Dead Doll, Eggzorcist) and a few Tiffany’s in the Devil outfit, not many though. 

• Like 1

I main Mitch, wearing his Shaggy Rogers (Scooby Doo) colours. I really would like a few more options but none of the existing costumes really do it for me.

One of my first threads was just a stupid costume pack idea, things like Chad the Priest or other silly horror movie tropes. I would have liked something like that in the game but understand why it wasn’t a priority to give us more. Ideally I would have liked camp Counselor costumes then a bunch of horror trope packs, maybe themed.

If they ever do a sequel I hope more thought is put into this area of the game, costumes are a great way to make money, while allowing your player base to have more unique models to project onto.

Every costume should have a buyable version, none of this exclusive to early order crap, it’s a marketing gimmick that works positively for awhile then backfires into a negative gimmick. You can give personalized license plates or something else other that character options, like costumes.   

• Like 1

Frankly, I've never used ANY of the alternate outfits for any character. Heck, I don't even bother with the bloody Jason skins, honestly I couldn't care less.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, thrawn3054 said:

I usually pick the darkest colors for each counselor so they can hide better. 

And that would be a great strategy if Jason didn't have a power that lights you up like a Christmas tree from the other side of the map! Lol. 

Just kidding still a good strategy. 

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

And that would be a great strategy if Jason didn't have a power that lights you up like a Christmas tree from the other side of the map! Lol. 

Just kidding still a good strategy. 

I use it for hidding inside houses. It usually takes them longer to find me. Especially if the powers out.

• Like 1

I use the original outfits on each counselor because I just want to. Idk why, but it looks beautiful seeing AJ in her black tank top with her jean skirt. Sometimes I even switch out her black tank with her Crazy Lixx top. The reason why I do that is I get a 'beta' vibe from playing with the original outfits.

And hell no, I would NEVER wear the Halloween costumes. They look so toxic and out of place that it bothers me so much.

The spring break costumes are fine though, however, if we could receive a PJ pack that would be great.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I use the original outfits on each counselor because I just want to. Idk why, but it looks beautiful seeing AJ in her black tank top with her jean skirt. Sometimes I even switch out her black tank with her Crazy Lixx top. The reason why I do that is I get a 'beta' vibe from playing with the original outfits.

And hell no, I would NEVER wear the Halloween costumes or spring break outfits. They look so toxic and out of place that it bothers me so much.

How are the spring break ones out of place? They're swimwear at a summer camp. The Halloween costumes are a fair point though.

28 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

How are the spring break ones out of place? They're swimwear at a summer camp. The Halloween costumes are a fair point though.

Oops,  I didn't mean the spring break outfits. I'll edit my comment.

Yes I play as default Tiffany but with fuchsia shorts and white shirt cause it's cute, I feel like her DLC costumes are way lower poly than her default one. Also default Kenny wearing a blue flannel shirt once in a while too.

• Like 2