Sign in to follow this  
SmoothCriminal

Im tired of the toxic people breaking the games code of conduct.

Hello. Friday the 13th game is currently my favourite game. However just today I have been in around seven rounds were numerous people have been abusing and ruining it for others. Gun Media have a rule in their code of conduct saying no councilors are allowed to team up with jason to betray other councilors. It is a permanent bannable thing to do in a quick play lobby. I have countessly have video evidence of this and abuse over mesaaging saying we dont like people like you trying to play the game. I have consistantly reported these people on separate but multiple times. Nothing has been done as they are still playing the game. Gun media has its own report system, but i dont know how i can upload my video evidence to mircosoft edge. Can someone help me to get this done please? I have an xbox no pc. Can anyone instruct me please on how to upload my video evidence to show you to this thread please.

yeah, that's the sad part of every game. they should make it serious at the first place, but they didnot and now everyone doing it because they dont want to be left behind. if this thing happens for like months, i think the game will die

On 2/19/2019 at 9:43 PM, Richison said:

yeah, that's the sad part of every game. they should make it serious at the first place, but they didnot and now everyone doing it because they dont want to be left behind. if this thing happens for like months, i think the game will die

Not every person teams with Jason. Shame on those that do.

In their Discord, Mel and Matt have said they appreciate the video evidence. It helps see how its done. Maybe they can think of viable ways to counteract it. 

Screenshot-20190309-191429-Discord.jpg

As for the exploiters and teamers, we hear you. Some of us have been dealing with it for almost two years. Nothing we can do about it other than put up video footage to jasonkillsbugs.com and explain what happened. Just think of how bad they are that they have to resort to lowly tactics. Happy camping!

im makin a list of all the ppl that use turbo button controoler  and there friends who put the traps inside the house neer the windows so when u go in the window yr instantly dead  that ilegal and needs banning asap