Am I double-posting? I don't think so. Sorry for the excessively long title. Also, I should stop posting like this considering content can no longer be made and this might be a bit similar to DBD but.. eh.

Anyway, here are Jason 'passives' that I came up with. The strengths and weaknesses are all that we can experience with Jason and I think there should be a little bit more variety, even if it's similar to Dead by Daylight (killers and their powers), the only difference being these are a one time use instead of being a re-occurring ability.

Part 2 Jason:

The first time you kill a counselor, the counselors repairing (the car, the boat, the phone, and the electrical boxes) have their location marked as if you were using Sense for 5 seconds.

Part 3 Jason:

When the car has been started/cops have been called/boat has been started/Tommy Jarvis has been called, your chase music is silenced for 1 minute as if you were in Stalk. Stalk is not activatable during this time period.

Part 4 Jason:

Your running speed is increased by 20% for the next 15 seconds after killing the first counselor. This boost of speed can be ended prematurely if you kill another counselor within those 15 seconds.

Roy:

After breaking a maximum of 6 doors, the next door you break is instantly broken.

Part 6 Jason: 

After hitting 5 counselors with your throwing knives, the next counselor hit by your throwing knife is instantly killed.

Part 7 Jason:

The first time you drown a counselor, the other counselors' have their location marked for 7 seconds.

Part 8 Jason:

The first time you kill a counselor, Morph has no cooldown for the next 15 seconds. Using Morph during this time period results in Morph having a 45-second cooldown.

Part 9 Jason:

The first time counselors start the car/boat, the start time is increased by 10 seconds.

Savini Jason:

After hitting 4 counselors with your weapon, the next time a counselor is hit by your weapon, they are instantly killed.

• Like 1

Those are some interesting ideas, little late in the game to be modifying Jason like this though. I hate that the no new content thing stifles this type of creativity, but don’t worry there are still things we can suggest using the content that does exist. Maybe you can give me a hand with something I’ve been puzzling over?

The fear system, a week or so ago The Bear mentioned it in the buff Jason thread and I think he’s right it needs to be looked at in the same way Perks are. The biggest problem is there’s no good data on it, how it works mechanically I mean. So far I haven’t come up with much.

Borrowing the VHS static when you hit max fear or dropping your weapon if you swing or stumble are little things that could be done. They don’t feel like enough though, any thoughts?

Sorry to go off topic from your idea, I do think it’s good just not possible.