Sign in to follow this  
Fair Play

Gamer Types

What Kind of Gamer Are You?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of gamer are you?

• Competitive - I live to be the best online.
    • Hardcore - I'm good, but not worried about being the best.
    • Average - I'm decent, and fine with it.
    • Casual - I play once in a while.
    • Newbie - I'm green around the gills.

Absolutely Hardcore. I live to game. Been gaming since at least 1990. Have owned NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Gamegear, Nomad, Virtual Boy, GBA, 32x, Atari Jaguar, Sega Saturn, 2 arcade cabinets (Magic Sword and The Combat Tribes),  PSX, Game.Com, N64, GameCube, Xbox, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PS4 Pro and Xbox One. I even emulate arcade games on my phone. I like all types/genres of games but have a special interest for horror. My first online game was Counter-Strike in 2000 and I played in a clan for the game Day of Defeat for a very short time. I'm always in the top rankings of any FPS I play. The last game I played online was Battlefield 1. Currently, due to poor impulse choices, I'm back on Xbox 360 and currently playing Alice : Madness Returns. If I could only have 3 games they would be 1) Mortal Kombat. 2) Street Fighter II : Champion Edition. and 3) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I would even buy another PS4 Pro even though I've decided to sit the rest of this generation out just to play Friday the 13th again if a patch was released and all bugs/balancing issues have been addressed.