Dynamic skills7

Why was the controversy topic deleted and not locked, censorship?

I would understand why a lock would be put on it when it died out and everyone started going off topic and such, but it was entirely deleted? It’s not against the rules and I see other topics talking about controversies and even my buying savini Jason topic was locked but not deleted though. My comments in the topic weren’t bashing the devs or anything and was only pointing out and discussing things, the only abusive behaviour was other members towards me, not the devs. The topic was like a recap of what happened over the games lifecycle and would explain to new members why there’s no new content too... was a deletion warranted and why? It just sounds like unnecessary censorship. This stuff may have been said before but in lower detail and no back and fourth debating with explanations for better perspectives and all the things I listed were in a one stop shop to see and not spread out in multiple topics that I see different people talking about, like 1 point or so in each topic. My post was much different then others and the arguments in the topic would prove that. So that excuse of why it would be deleted can’t be used. It looks bad when fans start getting censored.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

Message the moderators and ask them directly if you haven’t already?

I thought of that but I don’t know who would have done it, or if it was a developer. I feel as though I’ll be messaging all the wrong people and if someone knows they would respond to this topic. They have to be somewhat active to have seen my old topic and delete it, it wasn’t freshly new and down the list a bit, which means someone was looking through all the posts and found it And only a more active person would do that maybe.

It was removed, yes, but it's not my obligation to tell you by whom. We don't disclose information about what goes on internally.

What I can tell you is it was likely removed due to either derailing and arguing, or because there's already lots of threads on it.

Also, we don't censor people here. Users always say that when they do something distasteful or against the rules and have their post taken down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2