Sign in to follow this  
Methodicalize

Finally All 30 Legendary Perks

And a Trophy, because that deserves one, good job man. 

Secretly jealous of all the good ones you got, NoS, Preparedness, Thick Skin, Lightfoot, so much good in one place.

6 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

Was wanting to share, just hit it after I spent over 4 million CP on Legendary Thick Skin. Motorboating ended the pursuit of all 30.

Friday the 13th 30 Legendary Perks.jpg

GG here brother.

Just in time for them to change the perks again. That’s why I stopped at 26. Once I heard about the perks changing I decided to start saving up my cp again. I spent over a million to get them and now I’m back up to 460,000. But congrats on your accomplishment. That’s a lot of work and patience. 

Wow! Right now I'm at 22/30 legendaries with 7 epics. I rolled the legendaries of the same type of my old epics but they weren't much better or just worse overall. I'm happy just to get the legendary of speed demon and thickskin. Those perks definitely feel like the truth! I also like the fear decrease legendary bonus because it acts like an inverse fear rate penalty. At least that's what I think

Still not a fan of the las vegas style perk system.

Its one of the weakest areas of the game.

I can see a lot of people (or realistically what's left of the old timers) get really pissed if they make it so you can simply purchase the best perks for the right CP, even though that's literally what it should've been in the first place. The incentive to play would've been better because it wouldn't have been random. You could purchase the perks you could afford with the right amount of cp.

I'd trade it out for special abilities and perhaps ways to enhance them but that ship has long since sailed.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 10:35 PM, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

GG here brother.

I have most of these but I stopped useing any perks, Jason is to weak, as this is a prime example how counselors have been given more buffs throughout the life of the game, at the same time nerfing Jason..

9 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I can see a lot of people (or realistically what's left of the old timers) get really pissed if they make it so you can simply purchase the best perks for the right CP, even though that's literally what it should've been in the first place. The incentive to play would've been better because it wouldn't have been random. You could purchase the perks you could afford with the right amount of cp.

Exactly this...☝️ That’s how it should’ve been. The last time, that I rolled perks...I received the same perk, 4 different times/different variations...within 5 consistent rolls. It doesn’t matter what day, hour, whenever...that you choose to roll. The current system is a mess. 

Congrats @Methodicalize!

• Like 1

If you can buy Jason's kills why not perks for the counselors. Maybe they thought it would be fun, like a slot machine. Only it's not that fun after a while when you keep getting crap.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 6:01 PM, NytmereZ said:

I have most of these but I stopped useing any perks, Jason is to weak, as this is a prime example how counselors have been given more buffs throughout the life of the game, at the same time nerfing Jason..

Yes, Jason is a little bit weak but not as much as people think. What Jason would need is a perk system too but that idea will not happen.

On 12/31/2018 at 3:33 AM, NightmareFuel said:

If you can buy Jason's kills why not perks for the counselors. Maybe they thought it would be fun, like a slot machine. Only it's not that fun after a while when you keep getting crap.

Why not just have them unlocked as a meaningful level progression system? 'X' amount of times of 'y' action unlocks 'z' level perk. Do 'x' amount of times for next level.

Make people work out of their comfort zone and use other characters to unlock them. 

Even if slightly RNG the bloodweb from DbD is a more fair perk system than the current system. 

I can't fathom spending the time to roll perks that many times.

Congrats @Methodicalize, well-earned sir.

4 hours ago, NightmareFuel said:

How many different perks are there, 30? Or is just just how many slots there are?

45 or so I think. You don't have a slot for all of them. Which I never understood.