NytmereZ

People are cheating to the pacanack roof again

There's also apparently a hidden room in Higgins, like the hidden room off the kitchen in Packanack, that you can enter if you have a PK and Jason cannot access. 

Saw someone do it last night. 

1 minute ago, SirMang said:

There's also apparently a hidden room in Higgins, like the hidden room off the kitchen in Packanack, that you can enter if you have a PK and Jason cannot access. 

Great....

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Great....

That's what I thought when I got to spectate someone dance in it for 5 minutes.

Every time I play in packack, a troll climbs to the roof. I have some videos, but I do not know whether to take the time to upload them so they are not banned. The same ones who did it had pirated savini and were never banned. 

11 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I know. was gonna say just another thing to make people hate being jason, but it is prob worst when you are trying to level up and want your 500 finish match points, so dont wanna just leave while spectating.. terrible for everyone involved.

Yes word to the wise if you find someone hiding in the main house of Higgins upstairs in the closet,DON'T GRAB!! Slash them to death. They are baiting you to use their pocket knife so the animation glitches them through the wall outside on the roof.I think there is a similar spot like this on Jarvis also, possibly other maps.

6 hours ago, SirMang said:

Dancing in the dark alone, it reminds of me of an 80s song.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SirMang said:

I'm glad you mentioned that. Jasons, if you come upon a counselor in a room standing in the corner like they just got caught sneaking cookies, DO NOT GRAB THEM! This can trigger the glitch SM is talking about. You grab them, they break free, and now they're glitched and unreachable. Slash their ass or use knives.

• Like 1

Last night on Packanack I watched a few rounds of teamers engaged in a trash talking match with glitchers on the roof.

The teamers ran around with Jason, then fixed the 4 seater and tried to run over everyone else. The glitchers got on the roof which started Jason and his two friends standing at the back (where the car spawns) saying things of shall we say a personal nature along with various lines about the glitchers being cheaters and how they (the teamers) are just helping a friend.

This got me thinking that people who team with Jason honestly don’t think they’re cheating.

On 1/3/2019 at 11:28 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

Yes word to the wise if you find someone hiding in the main house of Higgins upstairs in the closet,DON'T GRAB!! Slash them to death. They are baiting you to use their pocket knife so the animation glitches them through the wall outside on the roof.I think there is a similar spot like this on Jarvis also, possibly other maps.

I've seen this happen on Xbox. I grabbed someone and he went through the wall; it was a Chad wearing the orange gi looking outfit. Thankfully he was a bit stupid and didn't take any sprays with him, so I gathered 4 knives and killed him with those instead. Still a nuisance though.

On 1/3/2019 at 5:10 PM, SirMang said:

Yeah, I posted video of this in one of the threads about a month ago. I grabbed a guy in the closet and he glitched through the wall. 

[Video removed by moderator. Please do not post tutorials for exploits on the forums] 

On 1/3/2019 at 6:28 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

That's not the one I was speaking of, but yes that one also exists.

At least with that one, you can knife them to death.  The one I'm referring to there is no way to touch them. 

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yeah, I posted video of this in one of the threads about a month ago. I grabbed a guy in the closet and he glitched through the wall. 

That one sends you to the little roof outside.

Another one sends you into an inaccessible room like the Packanack Kitchen PK glitch. 

I'm being vague on purpose because it doesn't seem to very well known, so I don't see more and more people doing it.  I've only seen it done once in a match. 

1 minute ago, SirMang said:

That one sends you to the little roof outside.

Another one sends you into an inaccessible room like the Packanack Kitchen PK glitch. 

I'm being vague on purpose because it doesn't seem to very well known, so I don't see more and more people doing it.  I've only seen it done once in a match. 

Sorry, didn’t catch that you were talking about Higgins. Guess that’s what happens by speed reading. 

2 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Sorry, didn’t catch that you were talking about Higgins. Guess that’s what happens by speed reading. 

No worries! 

Basically as Jason, don't grab anyone upstairs at Higgins unless they're literally next to the windows in the bedrooms.  And grab them with you facing the window. 

There were these same 2-3 counselors in this lobby that glitched up to the roof every round (one of them was hosting and wouldn't use any map except Packanack). After 4 rounds of having to wait 10+ minutes so these losers could run around and hit each other, I decided to try blocking the window. It didn't really work like I wanted, but I DID get to laugh my ass off when I heard Jason killing the Kenny I blocked from climbing back into the room.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TommysMightyChin said:

The Higgins Haven Graveyard glitch has made a bit of a comeback. I didn’t see it used at all for a few months and now it’s back in business.

If it’s what I think you’re talking about in the Higgins Grave Yard, I actually like for idiots to use it. It makes for an easy kill. 

9 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If it’s what I think you’re talking about in the Higgins Grave Yard, I actually like for idiots to use it. It makes for an easy kill. 

The counsellors who got in this area couldn’t be hit, grabbed or knifed by Jason. They out lived the night.

On 12/31/2018 at 8:08 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

That Youtuber Sleevebiker or whatever he’s called, posted a video on how to glitch at Jarvis and wreck cars with throwing knives. What an asshat, going to have to kill a lot of twerps in CS, just so they don’t PK through the damn wall. It pisses me off a little, when the people who make their living off covering games do this shit, it’s one thing to post a video with a funny glitch but totally another to tell people how to do it. I hope other companies see how he turns on them when he thinks he can’t milk more content out of a property. He doesn’t deserve to get exclusive stuff.

Not to mention that this youtuber is also featured on the game's official webpage which looks like some sort of double standard from Gun. regarding deliberate use of glitches or exploits. They don't want people here asking or sharing info about these sort of things(which is the right thing to do anyway) but it looks like they have no problem giving visibility to someone doing the very same things on a youtube channel.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, makred78 said:

Not to mention that this youtuber is also featured on the game's official webpage which looks like some sort of double standard from Gun. regarding deliberate use of glitches or exploits. They don't want people here asking or sharing info about these sort of things(which is the right thing to do anyway) but it looks like they have no problem giving visibility to someone doing the very same things on a youtube channel.

@mattshotcha, hey could you maybe consider the above view. I think it’s pretty shitty that he’s still featured while doing this, I’m not assigning blame, but maybe it could be fixed now that you’re aware?

Posted (edited)

I was playing a match and saw a guy exploit a spot on the Jarvis map i hadn't seen done or mentioned anywhere else prior to and so i wanted to see if i could bait him to tell me how he did it and he showed me and i recorded it and sent it to Jasonkillsbugs. I uploaded it 3 weeks ago and i had it unlisted first to see if they saw it and it showed it was viewed by them, so i can only hope that it does get patched sometime in the near future. Thought i would share it for those that aren't aware of this one.

[Video removed by moderator. Please do not post tutorials for exploits on the forums]

Edited by NthnButAGoodTime
  • Like 1