NytmereZ

People are cheating to the pacanack roof again

They could temporarily remove combat stance and move the flashlight toggle to the top of the emote wheel. Then enable heavy attack as the old flashlight button. This idea isn’t well thought out but maybe one of you has a suggestion? Not sure where to put the evade maneuver,  yeah it probably wouldn’t work, oh well I already typed it, post.

Just witnessed first hand someone getting on the balcony over the main door on the Jarvis house. First Time I’ve seen it happen, I was Jason, they were Tommy. I don’t think they intentionally did it though because they didn’t stay on the roof. 

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Just witnessed first hand someone getting on the balcony over the main door on the Jarvis house. First Time I’ve seen it happen, I was Jason, they were Tommy. I don’t think they intentionally did it though because they didn’t stay on the roof. 

That's the sign of a player that was a victim of circumstance.

4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

That's the sign of a player that was a victim of circumstance.

That Youtuber Sleevebiker or whatever he’s called, posted a video on how to glitch at Jarvis and wreck cars with throwing knives. What an asshat, going to have to kill a lot of twerps in CS, just so they don’t PK through the damn wall. It pisses me off a little, when the people who make their living off covering games do this shit, it’s one thing to post a video with a funny glitch but totally another to tell people how to do it. I hope other companies see how he turns on them when he thinks he can’t milk more content out of a property. He doesn’t deserve to get exclusive stuff.

Yesterday I finally got a full p2p lobby. I was Jason and three dicks were camping on Packanack roof. Ok, I killed all the rest and I suffered it out. Next few rounds we got the car fixed and ran over  all of those those fuckers everytime. It was, after a little dissapointment, fun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That Youtuber Sleevebiker or whatever he’s called, posted a video on how to glitch at Jarvis and wreck cars with throwing knives. What an asshat, going to have to kill a lot of twerps in CS, just so they don’t PK through the damn wall. It pisses me off a little, when the people who make their living off covering games do this shit, it’s one thing to post a video with a funny glitch but totally another to tell people how to do it. I hope other companies see how he turns on them when he thinks he can’t milk more content out of a property. He doesn’t deserve to get exclusive stuff.

I agree with you. But society still seems to be all about rewarding bad behavior.

2 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Yesterday I finally got a full p2p lobby. I was Jason and three dicks were camping on Packanack roof. Ok, I killed all the rest and I suffered it out. Next few rounds we got the car fixed and ran over  all of those those fuckers everytime. It was, after a little dissapointment, fun. 

People make their own fun in this game. Rooftop dance parties, pinata Jason parties, and tea bagging parties seem to be the big three.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Lol, normally I’d disapprove of running people over but those were your kills, as Jason you just had to pull a part 9 and possess a Counselor to confirm those deaths. This seems legit within the lore, so no foul. 

I think I will adopt your Part 9 strat in the future, Jason doesn’t forget. 😆 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, normally I’d disapprove of running people over but those were your kills, as Jason you just had to pull a part 9 and possess a Counselor to confirm those deaths. This seems legit within the lore, so no foul. 

That will be the defense of every person running counselors over. It works.

33 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

31 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

That will be the defense of every person running counselors over. It works.

I can hear it now “ Jason made me do it....he gave me the demon kiss 💋.”

lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I can hear it now “ Jason made me do it....he gave me the demon kiss 💋.”

lol

The time is coming, wait for it. 😎

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Report and send to JasonKillBugs

Done that, been there, don't give a shit, it's killingtime. When Jason can't kill those pesky bugs, we gotta take a stand and help that retard out! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes they should do that. 

We were just having a little fun.

Oh I didn't read the thread lol I'm just commenting.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:17 AM, tyrant666 said:

The Double XP stuff brings people back to the game for a short while. Given the state of things, its one of the only ways the playerbase sees a slight surge. I'm surprised they didn't increase 'legendary' perk drops, though I suppose perhaps they are saving the big perk rehaul for the new year.

All the Packanack stuff only makes me gravitate towards Higgins more. Its the best balanced, without a doubt most optimized map on the game. Though I have no issues with the other large maps.

The small maps and the two variants of Packanack with the roof stuff just leave a sour taste.

Higgins was the only one available during the Beta and it was fantastic, so it stands to reason it's the most balanced, especially with the river going right though the middle for the water Jasons to use as a stopgap between morph and shift.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:37 PM, Kodiak said:

Take it from me and listen when I tell you that I know for a fact they will ban players that are cheating. I've seen it myself multiple times. Just because they haven't got round to it yet, it doesn't mean they won't.

It doesn´t matter if they don´t care and just don´t review or don´t have the time to do so. It´s a freaking joke. If you make a PvP you either have to make sure glitches and bugs are rare or you have to policy your game properly. Not months after.

I have seen so many people bragging about how they exploit and never got banned it´s unreal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It doesn´t matter if they don´t care and just don´t review or don´t have the time to do so. It´s a freaking joke. If you make a PvP you either have to make sure glitches and bugs are rare or you have to policy your game properly. Not months after.

I have seen so many people bragging about how they exploit and never got banned it´s unreal.

And the thing about it is its been the only consistent thing with the game.

Consistently inconsistent.

Things we've heard over the last year and a half

1. Small team

2. Hired more help that was supposed to um...help

3. Lawsuit, which in theory was supposed to free up hands to work on the many, many problem spots (balance, bugs, etc) due to the content being closed for the time being

4. Illfonic moves on, in comes Black Tower Studios, so in theory maybe the results would change in terms of quality of updates, as if Illfonic were to be painted as the default scapegoats for the quality of the game.

Only thing to hope for is a new year brings better results, but as time goes on and the quality of the game remains the same or worse. All it does is give credence to the conspiracy theorists that they were intentionally driving people away from the game over time.

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

This times 100.My recent submitted video of cheating  has yet to be viewed on my YouTube channel in fact I don't think any of the ones I've submitted to JasonKillsBugs has been viewed either. I'm not buying the excuse on the recent one that it was 10 days before Xmas and they need time with their families,blah,blah. I only get Xmas eve and Xmas off work that's it .I work the other days before and after. I think I was the one that discovered JasonKillsBugs wasn't even working correctly, it was missing the submit icon to send it on its way. I even gave the YouTube link to 2 different moderators in private messages while the site was down. NOTHING was done and I explained the person did the exploit ON PURPOSE not by accident. The  person as pApA described bragged in the lobby on their mic how they did it and that they have been reported numerous times but still are playing the game. Sorry for the Rant but from my experience so far, JasonKillsBugs is a total waste of time and very few people after the Dingus incident have been banned. I think even the guy who first hacked Uber is still playing the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, qtpye87 said:

This morning I seen a clip of Jason getting on the pacanack roof.

Which you wouldn't have if counselors stayed the fuck off of it, which wouldn't even be an issue if the Devs had patched it in the first place.

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

1. Small team Math doesn't lie. A small team is a small team. For those who don't know, here's a link about their company.

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Gun-Media-303-324-3391

2. Hired more help that was supposed to um...help We don't know what the extra help was actually assigned to do. We can only guess.

3. Lawsuit, which in theory was supposed to free up hands to work on the many, many problem spots (balance, bugs, etc) due to the content being closed for the time being The freed up hands may have been responsible for stuff outside of coding or bug fixes. If someone designs assets for the game and doesn't have coding experience, you can't expect them to be of much use in fixing bugs.

4. Illfonic moves on, in comes Black Tower Studios, so in theory maybe the results would change in terms of quality of updates, as if Illfonic were to be painted as the default scapegoats for the quality of the game. From what we've been made to understand, Black Tower was brought in for bug fixes and balance changes. How that's coming along, we'll find out sooner or later, hopefully.

Only thing to hope for is a new year brings better results, but as time goes on and the quality of the game remains the same or worse. All it does is give credence to the conspiracy theorists that they were intentionally driving people away from the game over time. All a conspiracy theory will do is get people riled up needlessly and lead to lynch mobs. That's not helping this game or the people who play it. If people are upset about the state of the game, there are other games out there.

Despite the consistent inconsistencies, people still enjoy this game, bugs and all.

3 hours ago, qtpye87 said:

If Jason can get on the roof, then those counselors have lost their illegal advantage. If more Jason players could do this, then counselors on the roof wouldn't bother people nearly as much. Patching this would also fix the problem.

7 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

4. Illfonic moves on, in comes Black Tower Studios, so in theory maybe the results would change in terms of quality of updates, as if Illfonic were to be painted as the default scapegoats for the quality of the game.

Partially unrelated:  Unless I accidentally hit a button during the game booting last time I played (a distinct possibility), has anyone else noticed the loading screens with GUN and Illfonics names have been removed from the game?

18 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

Partially unrelated:  Unless I accidentally hit a button during the game booting last time I played (a distinct possibility), has anyone else noticed the loading screens with GUN and Illfonics names have been removed from the game?

I still see the loading screens.

On 1/1/2019 at 4:17 PM, tyrant666 said:

1. Small team

2. Hired more help that was supposed to um...help

3. Lawsuit, which in theory was supposed to free up hands to work on the many, many problem spots (balance, bugs, etc) due to the content being closed for the time being

Only thing to hope for is a new year brings better results, but as time goes on and the quality of the game remains the same or worse. All it does is give credence to the conspiracy theorists that they were intentionally driving people away from the game over time.

Dont care, don´t do MP if you can´t take the workload that comes with it. And yes, i rather did not have a F13 game than what we have got now and have chances of having a developer doing this who knows how to handle MP properly.

On 1/1/2019 at 1:45 PM, qtpye87 said:

Jason should be able to morph on to any object. Hes fuckin Jason.. Kill all when ever where ever for mama...

• Like 1