NytmereZ

People are cheating to the pacanack roof again

18 hours ago, Mayday said:

The counselors cheat on the roof but you know that Jason cheats too?

Yes, and I hope his ass gets banned too. Shift was made so Jason can cover ground quickly, not teleport all over the place like hes Goku having a sugar-induced seizure.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Yes, and I hope his ass gets banned too. Shift was made so Jason can cover ground quickly, not teleport all over the place like hes Goku having a sugar-induced seizure.

So that's the secret of Goku's Instant Transmission...

13 hours ago, DasMurich said:

That's exactly what I posted. If you're on PC I'd be willing to bet it's the same player. They're always using Part 4. 

Saw them in lobbies again yesterday so obviously still not yet banned.

Can they do that on PS4? I was in a game last week where the rate at which he was able to shift was highly suspicious. 

12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

So that's the secret of Goku's Instant Transmission...

Either that or All-You-Can-Eat-Buffets. I could easily see both of them being the cause.

9 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Can they do that on PS4? I was in a game last week where the rate at which he was able to shift was highly suspicious. 

As far as i am aware, hacking is not possible on the ps4. Which Jason was the person you suspect of hacking?

12 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Either that or All-You-Can-Eat-Buffets. I could easily see both of them being the cause.

I'm thinking all you can eat buffets laced with sugar.

12 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

As far as i am aware, hacking is not possible on the ps4. Which Jason was the person you suspect of hacking?

An instructor from my youth told me that if is has electrical components, it can be hacked.

14 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

I don’t remember only that it wasn’t a Part 9, and his shift seemed to refresh a lot faster than even that. 

Like phasing through the wall to get on the roof, I wonder if there is a secret/unintended button combo that allows people to shift without refreshing. 

As nothing is done about it hackers have improved their hack. It is possible to use infinite shift with any Jason. Before it was only with part4 and Savini.
  1st part of the day 1 hacker... 61.gif

On 1/28/2019 at 7:59 AM, Official_Adam_W said:

Not true , I’ve seen a hacker using part 3 and 8 being able to shift indefinitely.

9 hours ago, Mayday said:

As nothing is done about it hackers have improved their hack. It is possible to use infinite shift with any Jason. Before it was only with part4 and Savini.
  1st part of the day 1 hacker... 61.gif

They might have improved their hack, but the players clearly haven't improved their game!

Sorry for bumping this thread but wanted to share that it is still possible to get to the packanack roof. Don't know how this person did it cause I died super late into the match and she was already there.

Scratched the name of the exploiter out since I don't mean to witch hunt or anything but you can bet I'm so gonna report his ass on jasonkillbugs dot com. 

Friday the 13th_ The Game_20190210001339.jpg