NytmereZ

People are cheating to the pacanack roof again

9 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

I can 100% confirm that using an exploit to get to and stop another exploiter is safe from punishment. I have done it in the past and had the video evidence to prove my case in the event someone else sent a video in complaining. I did however also give my video to the dev's anyway and explained why i did it and guess what, no consequences.

There is a huge difference in glitching/exploiting to just plain cheat and it is another to do it to prevent/stop the cheater.

Please don't '100% confirm' something that you can't confirm; the only people who can judge the use of exploits are the developers/publishers. We don't want users to start thinking it is acceptable to do questionable things.

@NytmereZ, to be honest you wouldn't know if they got banned or not anyway. You can't expect to know everything that happens after sending in reports.

• Like 1

I may be pissing into the wind and/or wasting brain cells thinking about it, but the more I see counselors glitching to the roof (or using any other exploit for that matter) the more I want to know WHY.

Why are you cheating? Why can't you play within the confines of the map? Why are you breaking the game by going somewhere you know Jason (or rather most Jasons) can't follow? Why are you making an entire lobby of dead counselors wait 10+ minutes while you dance on the roof? Why can't you simply practice until your gameplay improves instead of resorting to cheat tactics? Why can't you give Jason the same consideration you expect to be given when the roles are reversed? What do you expect to gain by playing like this? 

God, I think I lost about 25 IQ points just from typing that.

If anyone wants to know how to get on the roof as Jason,I know how and as mentioned it is to no real advantage to Jason other than to avoid a kill squad but you can just as easily hide in the water. If you want me to teach you send me a private message as I don't think they want it published on here. There are 2 ways to do it on PS 4. I'm on PC /Steam but the method  I know should work on Consoles as well. It's kind of complicated but once you learn it's easy. 

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I may be pissing into the wind and/or wasting brain cells thinking about it, but the more I see counselors glitching to the roof (or using any other exploit for that matter) the more I want to know WHY.

Why are you cheating? Why can't you play within the confines of the map? Why are you breaking the game by going somewhere you know Jason (or rather most Jasons) can't follow? Why are you making an entire lobby of dead counselors wait 10+ minutes while you dance on the roof? Why can't you simply practice until your gameplay improves instead of resorting to cheat tactics? Why can't you give Jason the same consideration you expect to be given when the roles are reversed? What do you expect to gain by playing like this? 

I ask every time i see it , i never get any more than being called names and so on , i even have people tell me its not cheating . Had it last night so i went into the room broke the window and pissed off these 3 idiots but not moving so the couldn't do it . 

39 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

If anyone wants to know how to get on the roof as Jason,I know how and as mentioned it is to no real advantage to Jason other than to avoid a kill squad but you can just as easily hide in the water. If you want me to teach you send me a private message as I don't think they want it published on here. There are 2 ways to do it on PS 4. I'm on PC /Steam but the method  I know should work on Consoles as well. It's kind of complicated but once you learn it's easy. 

Lots of people know how to do it. Some of us aren't stupid enough to tell everyone. Get this information to the wrong hands and watch it disappear. Likely before the counselor way ever gets fixed. 

I played in a bunch of sessions last night and had an experience which I think is the most telling of all, two guys were openly talking in the session calling everyone in the lobby “f****ts” and “c**ts” and how they were going to rape everyone in the session also. In the game this other player got onto the roof to which the two trolls started pissing and moaning “why do you cheat you’re ruining the game, just play it normally” and how they were going to report the glitcher on the roof.

I believe there are people who play F13 and don’t cheat, troll or team. I do think that a healthy portion are a troll, teamer or glitchers but report others when they do the exact same. Which I think is a difficult thing when people report others, you just don’t know if the person who reports it didn’t spend that session or before trolling or teaming.

To be fair if I had my way I would ban each and every one of you who call themselves a “pro” at this game, I die a tad of cringe inside everytime.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Short answer, they know it pisses people off and they are assholes.