NytmereZ

People are cheating to the pacanack roof again

21 minutes ago, Mayday said:

I see more players using Infinite Shift + Savini dll than players who ride on the rooftops.¬†ūüôĄ

truth. infinite shift is hilarious though when they still cant get you cuz they are garbage at the game.. haha. Also saw an infinite pocket knife guy the other night. counter to that is just slashing jason though so not terrible. Just annoying when you have grabbed him three times before you noticed he was hacking..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

truth. infinite shift is hilarious though when they still cant get you cuz they are garbage at the game.. haha. Also saw an infinite pocket knife guy the other night. counter to that is just slashing jason though so not terrible. Just annoying when you have grabbed him three times before you noticed he was hacking..

I found and sent the hack file page (8GB) to Jasonkillbugs.com 1 week ago.¬†ūü§ě

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mayday said:

I found and sent the hack file page (8GB) to Jasonkillbugs.com 1 week ago.¬†ūü§ě

Thanks for that :) I'm sure it'll be useful, and the vigilance of community members here is always nice to see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Also saw an infinite pocket knife guy the other night. counter to that is just slashing jason though so not terrible. Just annoying when you have grabbed him three times before you noticed he was hacking..

Are you sure he didn't had some knives around that he could pick up after using the others?

It happened to me once , i had 2 pocket knives , and there were 2 on the ground from tommy , too bad jason was a slasher ;( 

2 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

Are you sure he didn't had some knives around that he could pick up after using the others?

It happened to me once , i had 2 pocket knives , and there were 2 on the ground from tommy , too bad jason was a slasher ;( 

nah, he had like 4 or 5 knives and sprays and crackers and just kept running around the big house that was purged in beginning of match, its a hack, ive seen it a few times now.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

nah, he had like 4 or 5 knives and sprays and crackers and just kept running around the big house that was purged in beginning of match, its a hack, ive seen it a few times now.

Did he send you a "LOLZ I PWNED u b1tchass Jason hahahaha" type message afterwards? I've always found it hilarious that someone who cheats so blatantly and obviously would actually have the gall to act like they're legitimately a better player than you. Its like if you were playing Goldeneye with your little brother and he yanks your controller out, shoots you, then tells you how much you suck at the game.

• Haha 1

@HaHaTrumpWon

Tell me about it.. A few days ago I was playing with @RustInPeace , he was his usual Jason (killing the f**k out of everyone) at Jarvis. After he killed me there was one counselor left with about 3,5 mins remaining. Surprise, that bastard was camping at the porch glitchspot armed with a shitload of healthsprays talking shit and dancing till the timer ran out. His main joy was declaring that "there goes your perfect game, ha ha.". What a little piece of shit. These types of f**kers are multiplying rapidly, so its good to play with a good group so you can tk their asses next round, and the next, and the next, [rinse and repeat]...

2 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

@HaHaTrumpWon

Tell me about it.. A few days ago I was playing with @RustInPeace , he was his usual Jason (killing the f**k out of everyone) at Jarvis. After he killed me there was one counselor left with about 3,5 mins remaining. Surprise, that bastard was camping at the porch glitchspot armed with a shitload of healthsprays talking shit and dancing till the timer ran out. His main joy was declaring that "there goes your perfect game, ha ha.". What a little piece of shit. These types of f**kers are multiplying rapidly, so its good to play with a good group so you can tk their asses next round, and the next, and the next, [rinse and repeat]...

This is why I simply don't bother with anyone who goes into a glitch spot. 

Fuck them, they're not getting the satisfaction of me wasting my time to grab 15 knives just to watch them live through it anyway. 

I'll see them at some point in the match and tell them to enjoy wasting their own time and the rest of the lobbies because you won't see me again.  After I kill the rest of the lobby I'll go back to my shack, take a rubber band and rubber band the two analogs together so I'm always moving/spinning and don't idle out. 

I'm formally urging PC players to start screen capturing and reporting this, it's out of control. Seriously. I've been playing a bit today and I'm literally having to keep YouTube and JasonKillsBugs open as I play so that I can alt+tab between the fucking game and reporting. I've yet to spectate a match where I haven't got another fucking video uploading in the background.

Devs, fix this shit.

Had this stupid shit happen last night. Might not have been so annoying if it hadn't been 4 of them doing it and them having taken the keys up there.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Had this stupid shit happen last night. Might not have been so annoying if it hadn't been 4 of them doing it and them having taken the keys up there.

Probably 4 of the same 5 that did it to me . Then they told me how bad I was as Jason  as they stayed on the roof . Once again I like to state these were grown men . I can’t find 5 people to play with never mind cheat. 

1 hour ago, bryanp3692 said:

Probably 4 of the same 5 that did it to me . Then they told me how bad I was as Jason  as they stayed on the roof . Once again I like to state these were grown men . I can’t find 5 people to play with never mind cheat. 

I was a counselor at the time. That honestly pissed me off more then if I was Jason. They not held the game hostage for everybody. 

One of the matches I recorded and fired off to JKB there was an Adam and Jason together on the roof. Adam dancing, Jason shifting around the roof with zero cooldown. They did this for almost 5 minutes. And of course the player was using Savini. Shocker there.

5 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

Oddly enough, I find some adults to be far more annoying and toxic in QP than the children.

I have noticed a few times recently where Jason keeps shifting constantly and runs me down. I thought maybe it's just my imagination at first but clearly it's not. 

Not that I want to know exactly how because I'm not a cheating bastard, but just out of curiosity can someone vaguely explain this? Is this something they do to their xbox's? How are they hacking Jason like that?

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Oddly enough, I find some adults to be far more annoying and toxic in QP than the children.

Kids are most likely to annoy with their voices (not their fault of course) but I generally find that they try to play the game as intended. Most trolls I've come across are either immature grown men or, more often, completely silent.

2 hours ago, Eva Watanabe said:

Kids are most likely to annoy with their voices (not their fault of course) but I generally find that they try to play the game as intended. Most trolls I've come across are either immature grown men or, more often, completely silent.

I agree one can't hold children accountable for their voices. Like any annoyance, one can build up a tolerance to it. The voices of the children never bothered me as much as the trollish behavior of adults who long since should have known better. Although our community isn't perfect, at the end of the day, it's what we've got, trolls and all.

I've seen people getting on to the roof as Jason, and I've found several clips 'explaining' how to do it, though they're rather vague. Even though it's still technically considered exploiting, Jason getting on the roof is of no benefit to anyone, unlike counselors being able to survive rounds up there. Jason goes up there and nothing changes; he either stays up there and gets no kills or gets off the roof and starts killing again. He can always hide in the water if he wants to be untouchable.

If anyone knows the detailed method of getting on the roof as Jason, please PM it to me. I'd like to test it in offline play to get reproducible results which could be sent in for patching along with the regular counselor roof cheat, and it would be quite beneficial incase I have the displeasure of actively encountering a roof cheater :)

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Appears to be that 1 thing is required for both Jason and Counselors to pull this off. Going to talk to the team about it.

The other night I entered a lobby on PC and half the lobby was shit talking each other about known cheaters inside that actual lobby.

You know its bad when the playerbase is very low and you run into the same people AND they know who the cheaters are from seeing the same people over and over.

And they ain't banned yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

The other night I entered a lobby on PC and half the lobby was shit talking each other about known cheaters inside that actual lobby.

You know its bad when the playerbase is very low and you run into the same people AND they know who the cheaters are from seeing the same people over and over.

Sadly, hackers/cheaters on Steam are why I abandoned my level 150 account and moved back to Xbox. They always find a way in any game to spoil it.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:48 PM, SirMang said:

This is why I simply don't bother with anyone who goes into a glitch spot. 

Fuck them...

I'm usually in the same mentality.  In this case, after chasing @lasse_hei around, I collected a few throwing knives just to see if he was loaded like every "pro" player (they all MUST have medic and thick skin equipped or else they never last a match without them... "Pros").  Of course, he was and just talked shit and danced in an inaccessible spot.  It would go a LONG WAY to either decrease or drop completely the delay between throwing knife tosses so Jason COULD kill someone in a glitch that only knives can reach.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:14 AM, Kodiak said:

I've seen people getting on to the roof as Jason, and I've found several clips 'explaining' how to do it, though they're rather vague. Even though it's still technically considered exploiting, Jason getting on the roof is of no benefit to anyone, unlike counselors being able to survive rounds up there. Jason goes up there and nothing changes; he either stays up there and gets no kills or gets off the roof and starts killing again. He can always hide in the water if he wants to be untouchable.

If anyone knows the detailed method of getting on the roof as Jason, please PM it to me. I'd like to test it in offline play to get reproducible results which could be sent in for patching along with the regular counselor roof cheat, and it would be quite beneficial incase I have the displeasure of actively encountering a roof cheater :)

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Appears to be that 1 thing is required for both Jason and Counselors to pull this off. Going to talk to the team about it.

Jason doesn't go up there to be untouchable, he goes up there to force the glitching assholes ruining the match for everyone else off, which he wouldn't have to do if the exploit was patched correctly the first time. I can tell you from first-hand personal experience that the act of going up there after counselors IS a deterrent of sorts. The point was to be totally safe from Jason (because God forbid you die in a video game based on a franchise where a serial killer in a mask/bag kills 90%+ of the people in the movie) in a location where he can't reach you and is forced to either quit or go for a walk until the time runs out. When counselors/trolls started seeing unnamed, select Jasons actually go up there after them, it sent the message that they're no longer as safe as they thought they were. 

If you think about it, they're actually at somewhat of a disadvantage up there. There are no windows to dive in or beds to hide under, no doors they can barricade, no vast open forest to outrun Jason in, nothing they can play Ring Around The Fuckin' Rosie with... Of course, none of that mattered originally because if they're the only ones that can get there, who needs doors or hiding spots?

1 hour ago, RustInPeace said:

I'm usually in the same mentality.  In this case, after chasing @lasse_hei around, I collected a few throwing knives just to see if he was loaded like every "pro" player (they all MUST have medic and thick skin equipped or else they never last a match without them... "Pros").  Of course, he was and just talked shit and danced in an inaccessible spot.  It would go a LONG WAY to either decrease or drop completely the delay between throwing knife tosses so Jason COULD kill someone in a glitch that only knives can reach.

I met a similar dick just last saturday while playing with JuFred. Same spot, same perks, a shitload of sprays..  Too bad he didn't stick around for the next round; he would have been in a world of hurt, regrdless if he was Jason or counselor.. Good point there about the delay btw. So frustrating when after a few hits with a tk the prick can casually heel himself while your stuck in that friggin cooldown. Though fixing the glitchspots would also help alot... 

Oh, and abit earlier in a round at Packanack there was a funny bunch of retards that ran immediately after the round started to the second floor of the mainhouse and started jumping through the balcony window. Before Jason quit, there were atleast three people on the roof dancing and calling Jason a pussy. These pros man, there so fuckin' good... I did run atleast two of them over during the next round, so that gave me a little smile on my crooked face. The salt in the air also tasted good :)

• Haha 1

@HaHaTrumpWon I know, and even though it's like I said and Jason going up there isn't seemingly a bad thing, by technical classification it is use of an exploit in the game's geometry, and consequently subject to any conditions associated with the use of exploits. What I'm saying is it's not likely to get you banned, but it is technically an exploit like the counsellors getting up there is; it's not meant to happen. 

@Kodiak @mattshotcha

Here (I asked my co-worker)

"So you would make a box volume (ue4 is very "volume" based, you'll see that term a lot) and then have it destroy the actor with blueprints. Which is pretty easy, it gives you the option to make an event based on overlap (literally a click of a button), and then you would kill actor."

Essentially what you'd be doing is setting up a safeguard where if the player glitches out through the wall, or, say touches the roof, they die. Instantly.