NytmereZ

People are cheating to the pacanack roof again

Why do some people even bother playing this game? It must be very depressing to know you suck so much at this that the only way you can even survive the round is to be a fucktard and cheat. If they spent as much time actually playing as they do glitching, they probably wouldn't need exploits.

Edit:

I'm starting to see an interesting little side-effect to all the grab-related glitching: Jasons foregoing grabbing inside cabins altogether in favor of slashing to death. From now on, if I'm Jason, anybody inside a building gets hacked to pieces.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Why do some people even bother playing this game? It must be very depressing to know you suck so much at this that the only way you can even survive the round is to be a fucktard and cheat. If they spent as much time actually playing as they do glitching, they probably wouldn't need exploits.

Its funny too , before they all went on the roof they were all running around collecting stuff . Then i hear them in the house going in and out of that window and jumping so i knew what they were doing , i was able to catch one . And the remaining friend was Vanessa so they gave all the knives to her prior or when i was not around so i caught her 3 times only to be knifed . Its mind boggling .

4 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

Its funny too , before they all went on the roof they were all running around collecting stuff . 

That’s how you know you’re dealing with proper assholes, they pick up both sets of keys or the phone fuse and take it up to the roof with them, then drop them so it looks like they’re all in the house.

35 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

That’s how you know you’re dealing with proper assholes, they pick up both sets of keys or the phone fuse and take it up to the roof with them, then drop them so it looks like they’re all in the house.

I was bored out of my mind after 2 minutes the first time I got up there. I was like, "Wow. look at all the bird shit on the shingles. They really payed attention to details..." And then I was over it. Couldn't imagine standing up there the whole match just to be an asshole...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I was bored out of my mind after 2 minutes the first time I got up there. I was like, "Wow. look at all the bird shit on the shingles. They really payed attention to details..." And then I was over it. Couldn't imagine standing up there the whole match just to be an asshole...

Lol.... yep, that sums it up. “Look at the view.... now back to looking for the car keys.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

It's a dick move, but very clever nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol.... yep, that sums it up. “Look at the view.... now back to looking for the car keys.”

In Quick Play, a player glitched on the roof for the first time. They freaked out, but ended up finding a pair of keys up there. They managed to get down and escape in the car, which made the Jason rage quit, along with his Chad accomplice.

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2019 at 12:10 PM, SirMang said:

There's also apparently a hidden room in Higgins, like the hidden room off the kitchen in Packanack, that you can enter if you have a PK and Jason cannot access. 

Saw someone do it last night. I'm glad you mentioned that. 

They're going to get the 'Surprise Motherfucker!' of their life when they get up there and realize that certain unnamed and anonymous Jason's can follow them to the roof.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

There were these same 2-3 counselors in this lobby that glitched up to the roof every round (one of them was hosting and wouldn't use any map except Packanack). After 4 rounds of having to wait 10+ minutes so these losers could run around and hit each other, I decided to try blocking the window. It didn't really work like I wanted, but I DID get to laugh my ass off when I heard Jason killing the Kenny I blocked from climbing back into the room.

Not all heroes wear capes. Sometimes they wear bunny onesies.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:47 PM, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yeah, I posted video of this in one of the threads about a month ago. I grabbed a guy in the closet and he glitched through the wall. 

Edit:  here’s the clip.

While i posted the Jarvis/Vacation house exploit video as for the forum members to look out for to avoid unknowingly aid a troll in exploiting the pocket knife trick which get's them in said exploit spot, i did also state that initially when i uploaded it, it was unlisted and reported to Jasonkills bugs, i can post an image of the date the video was published as well as a screenshot of the email confirmation that it was reported. However i fail to understand why my posting of that video was removed however this one still is up? This shows where to exploit on packanack through the wall.

Posting videos of these exploits is definitely against the rules here, so that one has been removed too and thanks to the two members that pointed it out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ran into my first roof glitcher as Jason at Packanack this morning. Little bastard rage quit after I chased him off the roof and grabbed him.

-feeling blessed

😎

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Ran into my first roof glitcher as Jason at Packanack this morning. Little bastard rage quit after I chased him off the roof and grabbed him.

-feeling blessed

😎

so how did you get on the roof as Jason?

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This is something I’d genuinely like to know, which I’m aware asking for a guide about glitchs is no-no, I feel this one is beneficial to all of us who play as Jason.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The rug in the living room at Packanack lodge is actually a flying carpet. So what you need to do is stand on the carpet facing east. Then you have to turn your mic on and say the magic words. Then the carpet lifts Jason to the roof.

The magic words are:

"Klaatu barada nikto"

-you're welcome

😏

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

The rug in the living room at Packanack lodge is actually a flying carpet. So what you need to do is stand on the carpet facing east. Then you have to turn your mic on and say the magic words. Then the carpet lifts Jason to the roof.

The magic words are:

"Klaatu barada nikto"

-you're welcome

😏

so in other words you have no clue, thanks..

• Haha 1

Want to know what would be truly epic? If, after being swarmed and de-masked by a kill squad, Jason went up to the roof and spent the rest of the round twirling, slashing, grabbing, etc... all in plain view of the counselors who can't do jack-shit about it other than whine that it's not fair.

• Haha 2

First game of the day , host picked Pack. and sure enough he runs up there with a key . im just leaving if anybody picks pack at this point .

I love to smash out the window in Packanack that people try to glitch in and set a counselor beartrap to increase the chances they die when attempting to glitch.

Right now on Packanack there is a Welsh guy in his mid twenties or so I’d say talking to his balrog beast of a girlfriend about whose picking up the children from school and if work really did let him go early or he just came home to play video games.

There was a lot of sheep noises and baa-ing but I translated the best I could for the rest of us.

6 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

There was a lot of sheep noises and baa-ing but I translated the best I could for the rest of us.

We appreciate the effort of the translation. 😎

• Like 1

Remember a page or so back when I said someones going to get the 'Surprise Motherfucker!' of a lifetime when they realize that some unnamed Jason''s are perfectly capable of following them to the roof? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Remember a page or so back when I said someones going to get the 'Surprise Motherfucker!' of a lifetime when they realize that some unnamed Jason''s are perfectly capable of following them to the roof? 

haha, yeah thanks to a fellow forum member on here I learned to do this last night. pack small morph spot is a little more difficult to hit then reg pack, but with much practice i was able to got on a bunch of times. Cant wait to chase off those pos dancing roof chads..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

haha, yeah thanks to a fellow forum member on here I learned to do this last night. pack small morph spot is a little more difficult to hit then reg pack, but with much practice i was able to got on a bunch of times. Cant wait to chase off those pos dancing roof chads..

It's interesting to note that all the dancing and taunting stopped when she realized yes, Jason WAS in fact up there and coming after her.

I see more players using Infinite Shift + Savini dll than players who ride on the rooftops. 🙄