Jump to content
NytmereZ

People are cheating to the pacanack roof again

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, DeadDuck said:

Can anyone please tell me in private how to get onto Packanack's roof as a councelor :D

Hope you meant that as sarcasm. I'm still not convinced. I'm not drinking the kool aid .I may give them a little slack on the most recent video I submitted since it was only 10 days before Chistmas BUT that doesn't explain the 3-4 other ones with undeniable proof and still not watched.What good is a reporting site  when none of your evidence has even been looked at? 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Hope you meant that as sarcasm. I'm still not convinced. I'm not drinking the kool aid .I may give them a little slack on the most recent video I submitted since it was only 10 days before Chistmas BUT that doesn't explain the 3-4 other ones with undeniable proof and still not watched.What good is a reporting site  when none of your evidence has even been looked at? 

Ahhh You cought me , gosh dang it !!

Why did you had to blow up my cover ? Of course i wasn't trying to learn how to get there , who would think that?^^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DeadDuck don't ask for information on how to exploit. It's been reported by many users so there's no reason to know it other than if you intend to use it.

Requesting of and sharing information about how to break the game with exploits isn't something we'll allow here. We want the game to get better, not worse.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

We want the game to get better, not worse.

So THAT'S why Jason was nerfed so badly...

Edit: How much you want to bet the people reporting Jason for roof-glitching are only doing so because THEY are glitchers and don't like it when the playing field is a little more level?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only time I tried to do it is to get up there to try to push a person off as a favor to the guy playing Jason (who got on the mic and told everyone to do whatever they wanted to because of the cheater, he wasn’t playing anymore). I couldn’t figure it out, I just kept hurting myself in the window. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to disagree slightly with Kodiak. There's two reasons to want to know how it's done that don't involve you wanting to cheat. The first being curiosity. Just because I don't do something doesn't mean I don't want to know how it's done. The second was already mentioned. I'd like to go up there and push them off.

All that said, of course sharing exploits isn't allowed here. Nor should it be.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I have to disagree slightly with Kodiak. There's two reasons to want to know how it's done that don't involve you wanting to cheat. The first being curiosity. Just because I don't do something doesn't mean I don't want to know how it's done. The second was already mentioned. I'd like to go up there and push them off.

All that said, of course sharing exploits isn't allowed here. Nor should it be.

Yeah, I think we should view what The Bear said as more a ‘spirit of the thing’, asking the way that was asked above, implies a want to do said thing. I agree though, I learned how to do it for curiosity sake, not so I can ever go there in a QP. There’s a time and place for dicking around with friends, and glitches are entertaining when you’ve run out of things to do in regular matches. 

I think this is why I view glitches as a separate thing than exploits, a glitch can be entertaining but an exploit is about getting an advantage over another player or the game it self. The words can describe the same act or effect but they define different intents through there use. 

That said, I would have a hard time teaching anyone without a good understanding about what their likely intent was. I was flattered to be trusted by the person who taught me and think that for the health of the game it is knowledge best kept quiet. 🤫 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, I think we should view what The Bear said as more a ‘spirit of the thing’, asking the way that was asked above, implies a want to do said thing. I agree though, I learned how to do it for curiosity sake, not so I can ever go there in a QP. There’s a time and place for dicking around with friends, and glitches are entertaining when you’ve run out of things to do in regular matches. 

I think this is why I view glitches as a separate thing than exploits, a glitch can be entertaining but an exploit is about getting an advantage over another player or the game it self. The words can describe the same act or effect but they define different intents through there use. 

That said, I would have a hard time teaching anyone without a good understanding about what their likely intent was. I was flattered to be trusted by the person who taught me and think that for the health of the game it is knowledge best kept quiet. 🤫 

True enough. Unfortunately that information isn't quiet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i reported someone awhile back with video evidence of them exploiting a safe spot on edge of a cliff and happened to run into that same player the other night. I know for a fact many roof exploiters have also been reported. Hoping they do get around to cleaning this shit up. I know the easiest way to stop is to fix the glitch, but for god sake, get these ass hats out of the game for a bit at least. Im tired of having to suicide to get away from them. And Jason has no choice but to stand around for 20 mins or quit game and get salt points..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I have to disagree slightly with Kodiak. There's two reasons to want to know how it's done that don't involve you wanting to cheat. The first being curiosity. Just because I don't do something doesn't mean I don't want to know how it's done. The second was already mentioned. I'd like to go up there and push them off.

Ohh thank goodness , someone understands me around here , i wanna know how its done , i started playing the game since April and never bothered with them funny glitches , everytime when encountered a glitcher , i just didn't fed the troll. But now i don't want to be left out! I have the right as a 150lvl player to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeadDuck said:

Ohh thank goodness , someone understands me around here , i wanna know how its done , i started playing the game since April and never bothered with them funny glitches , everytime when encountered a glitcher , i just didn't fed the troll. But now i don't want to be left out! I have the right as a 150lvl player to atleast know.

Hey buddy I’m not trying to be an dick but I would like to say something if that’s cool.

You have no right to know how it’s done.

If you scroll back up and read my first comment you’ll see we were in a similar position, we both didn’t bother learning how to do it but at some point we became curious about it in a, knowledge for knowledge sake kinda way. (I’m being generous in the comparison, don’t take it for granted.) When you get to the bottom you’ll notice how I described feeling at the offer to be taught privately, I was flattered to be trusted but how I felt isn’t the important part of that thought, trusted is. Now we haven’t actually had much interaction on the forums and I’m not saying this to be mean or cruel but I don’t think you’re the sort of person who would learn it and then either not abuse it or not share it with those who would. 

It isn’t a badge, or a thing to be proud of, you could read what I’ve written and choose to interpret it that way, please don’t. I’m proud of helping a friend, not learning a trick. The last thing I want to say for clarity is that, the way you present yourself effects your opportunities, not saying there’s anything wrong with how you choose to act just that it gives me the impression that you don’t particularly care. That if you gave yourself permission to troll someone you would, and maybe even that you’re not the sort to apologize for honest mistakes. I could be way wrong, time will tell but these aren’t good quality to present if your looking to learn dirty tricks from people. 

I really am sorry if any of that hurts, that isn’t my intent, and remember you don’t have a right to demand things from other people, only the capacity to ask. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey buddy I’m not trying to be an dick but I would like to say something if that’s cool.

You have no right to know how it’s done.

If you scroll back up and read my first comment you’ll see we were in a similar position, we both didn’t bother learning how to do it but at some point we became curious about it in a, knowledge for knowledge sake kinda way. (I’m being generous in the comparison, don’t take it for granted.) When you get to the bottom you’ll notice how I described feeling at the offer to be taught privately, I was flattered to be trusted but how I felt isn’t the important part of that thought, trusted is. Now we haven’t actually had much interaction on the forums and I’m not saying this to be mean or cruel but I don’t think you’re the sort of person who would learn it and then either not abuse it or not share it with those who would. 

It isn’t a badge, or a thing to be proud of, you could read what I’ve written and choose to interpret it that way, please don’t. I’m proud of helping a friend, not learning a trick. The last thing I want to say for clarity is that, the way you present yourself effects your opportunities, not saying there’s anything wrong with how you choose to act just that it gives me the impression that you don’t particularly care. That if you gave yourself permission to troll someone you would, and maybe even that you’re not the sort to apologize for honest mistakes. I could be way wrong, time will tell but these aren’t good quality to present if your looking to learn dirty tricks from people. 

I really am sorry if any of that hurts, that isn’t my intent, and remember you don’t have a right to demand things from other people, only the capacity to ask. 

Damn thats a lot to read 🤣🤣🤣

No worries i had my fun here , i will find da way ingame , wish me good luck .

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should add triggers and anything that fires back out of bounds results in an automatic death. Half the exploits I still see are a result of people using the crouch feature to get on top of things.

This is why the source engine is better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am losing the fight myself lads, I am struggling to be the decent player and try to win or leave against the teamers, the trolls, the glitchers and squeakers.

I know the glitches, my friends and I have used them in private matches and it is getting tougher these days to not use them in public. I’d kill for servers with decent people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

I am losing the fight myself lads, I am struggling to be the decent player and try to win or leave against the teamers, the trolls, the glitchers and squeakers.

I know the glitches, my friends and I have used them in private matches and it is getting tougher these days to not use them in public. I’d kill for servers with decent people.

As long as you do your best to play fairly and cleanly, you have fulfilled your obligation.

Edit: If you're on PS4, add me and we'll play sometime; HaHaTrumpWon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I have to disagree slightly with Kodiak. There's two reasons to want to know how it's done that don't involve you wanting to cheat. The first being curiosity. Just because I don't do something doesn't mean I don't want to know how it's done. The second was already mentioned. I'd like to go up there and push them off.

There's also a third reason, and a very good one. I know how most of the glitches work, but there are some I'm still at a loss on. The third reason for wanting to know how they work is, if you're Jason and the glitch involves using Jason's grab to get you in the glitched area, wouldn't you want to know so you know not to make the mistake in assisting the troll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

There's also a third reason, and a very good one. I know how most of the glitches work, but there are some I'm still at a loss on. The third reason for wanting to know how they work is, if you're Jason and the glitch involves using Jason's grab to get you in the glitched area, wouldn't you want to know so you know not to make the mistake in assisting the troll?

 Just slash a counselor in the kitchen at Packanack, the closet at Higgins, Tommy's room at Jarvis, or Violets room at Pinehurst and you won't have any problems assisting the trolls...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

I am losing the fight myself lads, I am struggling to be the decent player and try to win or leave against the teamers, the trolls, the glitchers and squeakers.

I know the glitches, my friends and I have used them in private matches and it is getting tougher these days to not use them in public. I’d kill for servers with decent people.

I'm in the grey area on this one... I'd probably consider using them on teamers. Squeakers don't bother me much. If I'm playing by myself they get muted as soon as they start squeaking and if I'm playing with friends I'll be in party chat anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t play anymore but thought I’d check in to see how the game is doing.  Feels like I am in an episode of the Twilight zone and woke up in the past. 

Roof exploit again?   Only now with more roofs being exploited?   

What a joke.  Who’d waste their time on this game?

browsing the forums the other topics are also pretty much the same as they were in August when I stopped playing - complete with some of the same people saying the same things.  Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 10:39 PM, tyrant666 said:

They should add triggers and anything that fires back out of bounds results in an automatic death. Half the exploits I still see are a result of people using the crouch feature to get on top of things.

I escaped the other night and was spectating match. Saw a guy crouch and climb on a table. jason came in and couldnt do anything as he was out of striking range and believe was out of knives. The guy ended up getting down when he left to go get knives, but was still so annoying to see. Just play the game. There was a window in that room he could have hopped through to stay alive, there was no point to glitch a table..

 

13 hours ago, NScarlato said:

Don’t play anymore but thought I’d check in to see how the game is doing.  Feels like I am in an episode of the Twilight zone and woke up in the past. 

Roof exploit again?   Only now with more roofs being exploited?   

What a joke.  Who’d waste their time on this game?

browsing the forums the other topics are also pretty much the same as they were in August when I stopped playing - complete with some of the same people saying the same things.  Lol

Funny enough, thats just the summery of all life. Everything is just rinse and repeat. Find enjoyment where you can before you get to that death part... 😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

And Jason has no choice but to stand around for 20 mins or quit game and get salt points..

What Salt points? The mines don't exist or it is just plain not working anymore.I think since the engine upgrade the mines haven't been working. I did some testing on this. I purposely was quitting games either at the beginning or in the middle just to see how many times it would take to get in them.Never got in. It was pointless anyway. All you had to do to get out was to play a full match against the bots offline or so I heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

What Salt points? The mines don't exist or it is just plain not working anymore.I think since the engine upgrade the mines haven't been working. I did some testing on this. I purposely was quitting games either at the beginning or in the middle just to see how many times it would take to get in them.Never got in. It was pointless anyway. All you had to do to get out was to play a full match against the bots offline or so I heard.

Wouldnt surprise me. I have noticed a ton of peeps quitting early again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too have reported several exploiters over the course of the games run and especially recently after the last patch. The main ones i know of are the Packanack Roof exploit, The Higgins Haven Roof exploit, the Vacation house roof exploit, and the single closed off shed like spots that don't have door openings that can be glitched into. I have reported every single one of these several times and shortly after reporting them the video's had gotten a view, so i am sure they are looking at them. As to when they get around to dealing with the cheaters and fixing the exploit spots is up in the air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×