NytmereZ

People are cheating to the pacanack roof again

It’s christamas Day and I thought I would play for an hour before I have to go to family functions, sure enough someone is on the roof again dancing making everyone wait the 10 minutes for the game to end...  it’s not letting me upload the picture I took here but I let me on jasonbugs (I think), come on guys this is ridiculous.

• Sad 1

They won't get banned regardless of what any moderator or dev says on here.They talk a good game but bans very rarely happen if at all.I submitted a video a week ago to jasonklillsbugs and checked my YouTube channel and it has zero views so they don't even look at evidence.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

They won't get banned regardless of what any moderator or dev says on here.They talk a good game but bans very rarely happen if at all.I submitted a video a week ago to jasonklillsbugs and checked my YouTube channel and it has zero views so they don't even look at evidence.

They may not have gotten to it, it is the holidays Tim.

1 hour ago, NytmereZ said:

It’s christamas Day and I thought I would play for an hour before I have to go to family functions, sure enough someone is on the roof again dancing making everyone wait the 10 minutes for the game to end...  it’s not letting me upload the picture I took here but I let me on jasonbugs (I think), come on guys this is ridiculous.

This bug might take a bit to get rid of. One of our members has submitted reports on how the glitch is done directly to our new Community Lead and he’s past it on to the devs at Black Tower (who took over from illfonic). Be patient, I know that sucks as an answer but they have only had time for one patch so far. 

I too wanted to play a bit after dinner and all I came across was a group of 3 Lvl 150 players (2 Vanessas and 1  Fox) running everyone over with the blue car. Luckily enough I fixed the boat by myself as Debbie 5 minutes into the game and bolted, otherwise these trolls would've run me over.

Also in another match a Vanessa was purposely laying down traps in front of the car when an AJ was trying to repair it, Another Deb player and myself kept defusing the trap so that AJ can repair the vehicle... What's the deal with these trolls during Christmas? Needless to say I stopped after because ain't nobody got time foh dah!

• Haha 1

Please don't make excuses for them.I've submitted videos before also same result no views on ones I gave them links to.They seemingly could care less despite what they post on here. All talk and no action.I'm not the only one either.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

There's 2 different ways to get on the roof at Packanack, btw. 

So if they patch out one, the other will still work.   

I'm not sure which method would be easier to patch either.

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Please don't make excuses for them.I've submitted videos before also same result no views on ones I gave them links to.They seemingly could care less despite what they post on here. All talk and no action.I'm not the only one either.

Sorry you feel that way, but bitching isn’t going to change it. They don’t have to read it but the rest of us do, it’s unlikely they will ever see your comment (other than Matt) and so it only poisons our community. 

I would like to thank you on behalf of the community for sending in bug reports, regardless of wether they accomplish anything, at least you’re trying to improve things. So don’t think I’m mad at you, I’m not, I just wanted to point out the above.

Matt has said that they are working on patching it out again. Until then if you encounter a roof glitcher just kill everyone that wants to play and ignore the glitcher. Most of the fun these ass holes get is from you trying to kill them. It's no fun for them if you don't play their game. I typically go hang out at a campfire and go grab a smoke or a coffie and wait for the match to end. 

• Like 1

I had one guy tonight on the roof. I totally ignored him and decided that I would bore him to death. It totally worked. I spent several minutes after everybody else died going cabin to cabin (out of view of Packanack) just smashing windows and doors. Eventually he got antsy and began jumping off the roof and then back up. Testing the waters so to speak. Once I got between him and the glitch spot he wound up being one of the easier kills I’ve had. Ate his knife in the small cabin across the road and then got him in the road itself. He tried to deny he was a cheater and said that he “let” me get him. I just laughed and went to another lobby. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

I too wanted to play a bit after dinner and all I came across was a group of 3 Lvl 150 players (2 Vanessas and 1  Fox) running everyone over with the blue car. Luckily enough I fixed the boat by myself as Debbie 5 minutes into the game and bolted, otherwise these trolls would've run me over.

Also in another match a Vanessa was purposely laying down traps in front of the car when an AJ was trying to repair it, Another Deb player and myself kept defusing the trap so that AJ can repair the vehicle... What's the deal with these trolls during Christmas? Needless to say I stopped after because ain't nobody got time foh dah!

Its funny you mention the 150s, my only issues of late have been with the 150s . And yes, the last two days around the holidays and on the holidays have been a tuff to play.Everybody is home and or just got the game .

I’ve taken to warning the new Jason’s, “I don’t want to run you around for twenty minutes but I am a one 150, are you sure you don’t want to just go trap an objective Jason?”

44 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

Its funny you mention the 150s, my only issues of late have been with the 150s . And yes, the last two days around the holidays and on the holidays have been a tuff to play.Everybody is home and or just got the game .

Yeah the other 150’s on PS4 sometimes set a bad example but teaming seems to have infected the mid to low level players, Jason seems to have a lot of helpers this week. 

Later going to see if I can train some of these Noobies how it’s done, taught a good group how to kill Jason yesterday. They though Jason couldn’t attack the sweater girl, lol. 

The Double XP stuff brings people back to the game for a short while. Given the state of things, its one of the only ways the playerbase sees a slight surge. I'm surprised they didn't increase 'legendary' perk drops, though I suppose perhaps they are saving the big perk rehaul for the new year.

All the Packanack stuff only makes me gravitate towards Higgins more. Its the best balanced, without a doubt most optimized map on the game. Though I have no issues with the other large maps.

The small maps and the two variants of Packanack with the roof stuff just leave a sour taste.

23 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Take it from me and listen when I tell you that I know for a fact they will ban players that are cheating. I've seen it myself multiple times. Just because they haven't got round to it yet, it doesn't mean they won't.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

The Double XP stuff brings people back to the game for a short while. Given the state of things, its one of the only ways the playerbase sees a slight surge. I'm surprised they didn't increase 'legendary' perk drops, though I suppose perhaps they are saving the big perk rehaul for the new year.

All the Packanack stuff only makes me gravitate towards Higgins more. Its the best balanced, without a doubt most optimized map on the game. Though I have no issues with the other large maps.

The small maps and the two variants of Packanack with the roof stuff just leave a sour taste.

4 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

All the Packanack stuff only makes me gravitate towards Higgins more. Its the best balanced, without a doubt most optimized map on the game.

Unfortunately, the trolls have found a way on to the roof on Higgins as well.

5 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

I'm waiting for my chance to get on that roof and head punch one of the exploiters, but I did throwing knife one to death the other day.

Same here, minus the throwing knife kill. It's hilarious that they still think they're safe up there and Jason can't get to them. 

Just wait til they figure out the Packanack Kitchen glitch, which I've seen done intentionally and unintentionally, that you, as Jason, have no way to get to them with anything. 

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

Just wait til they figure out the Packanack Kitchen glitch, which I've seen done intentionally and unintentionally, that you, as Jason, have no way to get to them with anything. 

That space between the wall by the main room isn't accessible again is it?

18 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

That space between the wall by the main room isn't accessible again is it?

That it is.

On 12/25/2018 at 2:53 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

It was said that insufficient evidence presented is why there haven't been more bans. We also don't know how many people are part of the group that investigates the evidence.

On 12/25/2018 at 3:56 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

They may not have gotten to it, it is the holidays Tim.

This bug might take a bit to get rid of. One of our members has submitted reports on how the glitch is done directly to our new Community Lead and he’s past it on to the devs at Black Tower (who took over from illfonic). Be patient, I know that sucks as an answer but they have only had time for one patch so far. 

I wouldn't expect the dev team to be working on stuff like this during the holidays. Even they need time off to spend with family.

On 12/25/2018 at 5:08 PM, mike-hannigan said:

It sucks when that happens. That's why if I encounter trolls in a car chasing me, I'm aware of my surroundings, and can lead them into a crash. Once they fail to run me over, they leave the match out of frustration.

On 12/25/2018 at 5:14 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

Proving someone is cheating is not always an open and shut case. If there's an ounce of doubt, I'm betting that's why more "cheaters" haven't been banned.

15 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I had one guy tonight on the roof. I totally ignored him and decided that I would bore him to death. It totally worked. I spent several minutes after everybody else died going cabin to cabin (out of view of Packanack) just smashing windows and doors. Eventually he got antsy and began jumping off the roof and then back up. Testing the waters so to speak. Once I got between him and the glitch spot he wound up being one of the easier kills I’ve had. Ate his knife in the small cabin across the road and then got him in the road itself. He tried to deny he was a cheater and said that he “let” me get him. I just laughed and went to another lobby. 

It always amazes me the stupidity of people who use such exploits. I was Part 2 Jason recently. Someone insisted on having a party on the roof by himself. I ignored the jerk, and did what Jason does best. Once they realized they were the last counselor standing, they came down to look for me. I was away from my controller, and came back to find the counselor had fallen for not one, not two, but three traps I had placed near me. They were so fixated on trying to smack me with a weapon, they didn't bother to notice I had placed some traps near me. The salt that generated was priceless. It gave everyone in the lobby a good laugh.

7 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

What's your favorite drink? I'm buying. 😎

8 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

I'm waiting for my chance to get on that roof and head punch one of the exploiters, but I did throwing knife one to death the other day.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Same here, minus the throwing knife kill. It's hilarious that they still think they're safe up there and Jason can't get to them. 

@Tommy86 is a genius. Unfortunately I don't run into the roof glitchers when I'm Jason.😞

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SirMang said:

That it is.

Great. You used to be able to hack them to death from outside the lodge. No idea if that'll still work.

Instead of making people unable to get on the roof when they patch these glitches, they should just make it so if you do manage to get up there you immediately slide off and hit the ground, and die. 

• Thanks 1

Can anyone please tell me in private how to get onto Packanack's roof as a councelor :D

i dont want to left out of that fun ^^

• Haha 1