You know that utility belt on part 6 Jason and that bullet hole on his mask.Well not everyone likes that so I have an idea.Put a new skin that removes the bullet hole and some of the weathering to make the mask look like the one at the beginning of the movie and remove the utility belt and switch his +Throwing knives for +Stun resistance because of the shovel scene and maybe -Defense for -Grip strength because Tommy got out of his grasp in less than 2 seconds.

I like the idea of a new Part 6 Skin, and I don’t you want to discourage you but you should know that we can’t get new content, maybe ever.  I think adding different skins for specific Jason’s and having different Strengths and Weaknesses for them is really cool. 

Your suggestions for part Six would make him a bit of a monster. 

@Somethin Cool, do you think this version of part 6 would be top tier?

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I like the idea of a new Part 6 Skin, and I don’t you want to discourage you but you should know that we can’t get new content, maybe ever.  I think adding different skins for specific Jason’s and having different Strengths and Weaknesses for them is really cool. 

Your suggestions for part Six would make him a bit of a monster. 

@Somethin Cool, do you think this version of part 6 would be top tier?

Actually I don't think that would help him out at all. You're trading a strength (throwing knives) for a weakness (stun resistance). When you make him more resistant to stuns you're actually making him take more damage for every hit that doesn't stun him. Although taking away -defense would at least bring him back up to full hit points but then again you're still taking away his throwing knife strength. 

As for the tool belt I don't know why you'd want to take that away because he had the tool belt all the way through the movie. Also I don't see the bullet hole in the mask being a big deal either. But if it is then I don't know why they couldn't make a new skin where they take the hole out.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Actually I don't think that would help him out at all. You're trading a strength (throwing knives) for a weakness (stun resistance). When you make him more resistant to stuns you're actually making him take more damage for every hit that doesn't stun him. Although taking away -defense would at least bring him back up to full hit points but then again you're still taking away his throwing knife strength. 

As for the tool belt I don't know why you'd want to take that away because he had the tool belt all the way through the movie. Also I don't see the bullet hole in the mask being a big deal either. But if it is then I don't know why they couldn't make a new skin where they take the hole out.

Throwing knives isn’t necessarily a strength to everyone, if you can’t quick throw, I could see it feeling like a wasted slot. Stun resistance you’re right about (always forget, it means more damage over all). The new defence would go along way to making him feel move oppressive, if you’re not counting hits till de-masking.  

The last little bit about the specifics on how he looks isn’t really relevant to me, I more like the idea that different skins could change your Strengths and weaknesses. I think it’s a really interesting idea, that could have maybe helped with people getting uber familiar with all the Jason’s. Sure there would be people who remember it all, but they would be much rarer. 

Edit - Glad you’re keeping it friendly in the other thread, I was waiting for it to escalate but you seem to be having fun.

@Somethin Cool How is stun resistance a weakness???Stun resistance is a very useful strength with all these Chads and trolls.A baseball bat has the highest chance for a stun but it's not 100% and I know that because I got hit with the bat as part 3 Jason who has -Stun resistance and didn't get stunned a few times so +Stun resistance decreases the chance for a stun even more so it's very useful against teams and trolls.And part 6 Jason did not have a utility belt until the paintball scene so yeah.

@Slasher_Clone I liked the idea of different skins having different strengths and weaknesses so that's why I posted this.And you're right about throwing knives even tho I can quick throw but I can still pick them up anywhere and they're not very important to me to get a 7/7 or 8/8.The only times I find throwing knives very useful is with window jumpers,suiciders and fast counselors like Vanessa and Buggzy.

58 minutes ago, Andra_OFFICIAL said:

@Somethin Cool How is stun resistance a weakness???Stun resistance is a very useful strength with all these Chads and trolls.A baseball bat has the highest chance for a stun but it's not 100% and I know that because I got hit with the bat as part 3 Jason who has -Stun resistance and didn't get stunned a few times so +Stun resistance decreases the chance for a stun even more so it's very useful against teams and trolls.And part 6 Jason did not have a utility belt until the paintball scene so yeah.

Somethin Cool is actually right, stun resistance means you take more damage over all as hits that stun you do minimal damage. In a QP lobby it’s probably not a big negative but against a hunting party it can mean losing you mask in just 2 or 3 hits. 

I still love the idea of changing skins to modify Strengths and Weaknesses. A sequel should definitely consider it as an option. 

45 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Somethin Cool is actually right, stun resistance means you take more damage over all as hits that stun you do minimal damage. In a QP lobby it’s probably not a big negative but against a hunting party it can mean losing you mask in just 2 or 3 hits. 

I still love the idea of changing skins to modify Strengths and Weaknesses. A sequel should definitely consider it as an option. 

You are right but you can block and there's times when someone is hiding behind something waiting to stun you when you don't expect it so it's still a very useful strength to me.Also the only way to knock the mask off in just 2 or 3 hits is by hitting Jason directly in the face which can sometimes knock his mask off in 1 hit.

1 hour ago, Andra_OFFICIAL said:

You are right but you can block and there's times when someone is hiding behind something waiting to stun you when you don't expect it so it's still a very useful strength to me.Also the only way to knock the mask off in just 2 or 3 hits is by hitting Jason directly in the face which can sometimes knock his mask off in 1 hit.

Don't bet on that...

39 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Don't bet on that...

Well it was still in the straps so the head not the face my mistake.And I did say it will sometimes take only 1 hit if it's in the right spot like directly in the face or the straps because obvious reasons.

26 minutes ago, Andra_OFFICIAL said:

Well it was still in the straps so the head not the face my mistake.And I did say it will sometimes take only 1 hit if it's in the right spot like directly in the face or the straps because obvious reasons.

It actually has more to do with the Perk build, and the heavy attack, which is the key part of it. The perk build @Somethin Cool runs is designed to lower the chance of a stun, it’s actually quite brilliant as it’s quality over quantity, most combat builds are about getting hits or stunning on purpose. 

I’m not trying to talk down to you, but you might want to listen as he’s quickly replacing our old resident expert (who still comes by and is by far the most knowledgeable player I know, but he’s working on a new game) on this subject. It’s why I tagged him in the first place, the combat mechanics and intricacies are something I’m not an expert in. I can run and do tactics but combat is something I only just started  learning from the Counselors side. 

13 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

@Andra_OFFICIAL  Makes no difference where it hits. The only thing that matters is whether or not it's a stunning hit. 

You’re running your Abusive Friend build an Buggsy, right? Don’t get a big head about my compliments above, you got a ways to go before Tommy has to worry but I think you are the new resident expert. At least the one who’s here the most. 

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re running your Abusive Friend build an Buggsy, right? Don’t get a big head about my compliments above, you got a ways to go before Tommy has to worry but I think you are the new resident expert

Lol I'll never have as much knowledge as Tommy86. But I'm glad to help where I can. No this is just an extreme damage build. Legendary thrasher with 25% axe damage, epic slugger with 15% attack damage increase, and legendary heavy hitter for the 3% weapon damage increase. I don't know that I need all that but it's what I'm going to use. Killed 5 Jasons with that build yesterday so it's definitely battle tested. 

P.S. I used part 9 for my 1 hit demask from behind test because he has a strength of +stun resistance. He does have less hit points for a weakness but we saw from my video on the Jason is weak thread that Buggzy running this build is more than capable of demasking any Jason with 1 hit as long as the first hit doesn't stun. 

7 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol I'll never have as much knowledge as Tommy86. But I'm glad to help where I can. No this is just an extreme damage build. Legendary thrasher with 25% axe damage, epic slugger with 15% attack damage increase, and legendary heavy hitter for the 3% weapon damage increase. I don't know that I need all that but it's what I'm going to use. Killed 5 Jasons with that build yesterday so it's definitely battle tested. 

P.S. I used part 9 for my 1 hit demask from behind test because he has a strength of +stun resistance. He does have less hit points for a weakness but we saw from my video on the Jason is weak thread that Buggzy running this build is more than capable of demasking any Jason with 1 hit as long as the first hit doesn't stun. 

Now we need a name for that build, glad I’ve never run into it, ouch. 

About the other thing, you’re probably right, Tommy and Geniejin both got skill that blow my mind. Over the last year I have often found I need an expert to tag and who gets that not everyone can see what they do when talking about combat, I appreciate that you and Tommy have always shown up and done that. 

Just like you’ve found people that think you know far more than you do, I have too. The trick to not disappoint them is to know who to ask, lol. Expect me to tag you when I’m stupid. 

@Slasher_Clone to be fair I killed 5 out of 11 Jasons I ran into with that build. 3 of them rage quit after we grabbed the sweater, I didn't come back as Tommy twice, and once my would be sweater girl got killed and I couldn't get anyone else to grab the sweater. It's very effective for killing Jasons but it's never a guarantee.