tombets2424

Things that should've been in the game from the start!

These are a list of things that should've been in the game from the very start! Please not, if some of these are in the game, please tell me and tell me how to do them. I mean no hate, only help. Thanks, Tom.

1. I'd like to be able to turn down the ear rape cutscenes.

2. I'd like to choose which server I join.

3. It would be nice to have an inbuilt report system.

4. It would be nice to see a different type of game mode, plenty have been suggested.

5. It would be nice to have a working mute system. (Mute doesn't work during lobby or start of the game).

If you have anything that you feel should've been in the game from the start feel free to reply.

I would have liked the option if you were Jason, to grab other weapons during the match. For example, how cool would it be to see Jason grab a baseball bat and beat the heck out of someone for a kill?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I would have liked the option if you were Jason, to grab other weapons during the match. For example, how cool would it be to see Jason grab a baseball bat and beat the heck out of someone for a kill?

I agree that would be bad ass, I’d like to kill someone with an objective item too. I think the big rock kill for SPC would look great with the rock replaced with the battery and the gas kill could be lifted straight out of SPC as well. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I agree that would be bad ass, I’d like to kill someone with an objective item too. I think the big rock kill for SPC would look great with the rock replaced with the battery and the gas kill could be lifted straight out of SPC as well. 

So much potential. If only the lawsuit hadn’t happened. 

1. Being able to switch counselor/Jason preference during lobby.

2. Working mute system

3. Option to skip cutscenes

4. Different Jasons on the main menu

5. Crystal Lake/Packanack outfits before Halloween outfits, the Spring Break ones at least fit

Basics without getting into more

1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Yeah, I hope it gets resolved. I don’t have any expectations, but whoever decides to make a new game has quite a lot to live up to. There’s easily enough extra content suggested on the forums. I know I’m really the only one that still cares but Muffin would have rocked, a second chance after a Tommy’s picked, to comeback and help would have kept people in the lobbies. Besides there’s always a sequel, Jason always comes back.

36 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

1. Being able to switch counselor/Jason preference during lobby.

2. Working mute system

3. Option to skip cutscenes

4. Different Jasons on the main menu

5. Crystal Lake/Packanack outfits before Halloween outfits, the Spring Break ones at least fit

Basics without getting into more

Yeah, I agree.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That would be cool! I like the elusive kills using different objects like the windows, toilets and fireplace. It would also be nice to use other weapons too.

56 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If only gunmedia/illfonic wasnt the developers of the game... because since the game released and they put the first new content (1 map + 1 counselor) everybody knew that this game wouldnt have much life. Low amount of players, many bugs, server problems, stupid DLCS that only add new visual for the game - nothing new about gameplay. They wanted bring everything exactly the same of the movies - example how chase works. But it doesnt worked. And the team dont care about the game anymore, maybe since the release of legendary perks that bring alot of bugs. Its sad to know that a big horror movie was in hands of a newbie game company.

37 minutes ago, TwoSimsLight said:

If only gunmedia/illfonic wasnt the developers of the game... because since the game released and they put the first new content (1 map + 1 counselor) everybody knew that this game wouldnt have much life. Low amount of players, many bugs, server problems, stupid DLCS that only add new visual for the game - nothing new about gameplay. They wanted bring everything exactly the same of the movies - example how chase works. But it doesnt worked. And the team dont care about the game anymore, maybe since the release of legendary perks that bring alot of bugs. Its sad to know that a big horror movie was in hands of a newbie game company.

First off, welcome to the forums. 

Second, what the hell are you talking about? They added more than one new map and one new counselor, but then content got halted because of the lawsuit. 

18 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

First off, welcome to the forums. 

Second, what the hell are you talking about? They added more than one new map and one new counselor, but then content got halted because of the lawsuit. 

The problem is that every new content is only visual - new maps, new jasons... only models. No new abilities (Like possession jason of part 9), no maps with dynamic contents (Maybe a bridge that have 50% chances of destroy if a car drive on it) like friday the 13th part 3. There's so many contents they could have created, but everything is always the same. Maybe this is the reason of the steam amount of players going down more and more every month since release.

Im not new here honey i visit this forum since 2017. im creating a friday the 13th free game on GTA San Andreas online mod and i want put many contents that players here suggest

3 minutes ago, TwoSimsLight said:

Maybe a bridge that have 50% chances of destroy if a car drive on it

This is the only thing you’ve said that doesn’t sound like a troll post.

Look if you want to bitch about the pubs/devs you can but you should know we’ve had all these conversations and it isn’t the best way to make a good first impression on the forums. It’s Christmas so let’s try not to be negative. 

Just now, TwoSimsLight said:

Im not new here honey i visit this forum since 2017. im creating a friday the 13th free game on GTA San Andreas online mod and i want put many contents that players here suggest

You are new, we don’t know you, hence you are new to us. 

With that out of the way welcome to camp TwoSims. I like the idea of dynamic features being added to the map and think that would be a good topic to pursue, rather than the other one.

5 minutes ago, RobiePL said:

No escape in the car option when u have: phone fuse, second car keys 

No thanks, if the car can’t leave if someone is carrying the fuse or second keys, no one would pick anyone up on the chance they had them. Trolls would keep you from leaving, if they could. 

45 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No thanks, if the car can’t leave if someone is carrying the fuse or second keys, no one would pick anyone up on the chance they had them. Trolls would keep you from leaving, if they could. 

Yeah, oh dear. I definitely see this getting abused somehow!

Just now, tombets2424 said:

Yeah, oh dear. I definitely see this getting abused somehow!

Yeah, as I read it I thought “well I guess I’ll only be taking the two seater from now on.” The counter troll part of my brain gave me a solution without letting me know exactly what the problem was, but it was pretty obvious once I started replying. 

On 12/24/2018 at 5:11 AM, tombets2424 said:

These are a list of things that should've been in the game from the very start! Please not, if some of these are in the game, please tell me and tell me how to do them. I mean no hate, only help. Thanks, Tom.

1. I'd like to be able to turn down the ear rape cutscenes. A lot of us feel your pain on that one.

2. I'd like to choose which server I join. We're not sure how many servers they currently have for this game.

3. It would be nice to have an inbuilt report system. This would get abused by so many people.

4. It would be nice to see a different type of game mode, plenty have been suggested. The lawsuit blocks new content, including modes.

5. It would be nice to have a working mute system. (Mute doesn't work during lobby or start of the game). This could be fixed.

If you have anything that you feel should've been in the game from the start feel free to reply.

The main thing I would have liked to have seen on day one (I'm not alone in this one) was an offline Counselor and Jason mode. It's been said by the developers that a convincing Jason AI was not doable on their end. Just imagine how much more awesome this game could have been if such a concept had come to fruition?

On 12/25/2018 at 1:46 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Yeah, I hope it gets resolved. I don’t have any expectations, but whoever decides to make a new game has quite a lot to live up to. There’s easily enough extra content suggested on the forums. I know I’m really the only one that still cares but Muffin would have rocked, a second chance after a Tommy’s picked, to comeback and help would have kept people in the lobbies. Besides there’s always a sequel, Jason always comes back.

At this point, all the good ideas posted here have a better chance of being implemented into a new game, once the lawsuit is resolved.

On 12/25/2018 at 2:41 PM, TwoSimsLight said:

I don't think "everybody" felt the exact same way you did. Many people might have, but not all of them.

The low number of players on Steam is partly due to the lack of new content. It's equally likely all the hacking and cheating on that platform could be running people away from the game. There's also the fact that other new games come out that people may want to play as well.

If the company did not care about the game, why would they still continue to work on updates to fix problems?

On 12/25/2018 at 3:47 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

This is the only thing you’ve said that doesn’t sound like a troll post.

Look if you want to bitch about the pubs/devs you can but you should know we’ve had all these conversations and it isn’t the best way to make a good first impression on the forums. It’s Christmas so let’s try not to be negative. 

You are new, we don’t know you, hence you are new to us. 

With that out of the way welcome to camp TwoSims. I like the idea of dynamic features being added to the map and think that would be a good topic to pursue, rather than the other one.

Lately it seems that people are less worried about good impressions, and more about getting things off their chest.

58 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Lately it seems that people are less worried about good impressions, and more about getting things off their chest.

You’re not wrong but it’s still kinda bullshit, do they think Wes cries himself to sleep or something. I don’t recall and I’m too lazy to scroll up and check but I think I refrained from call them names. Other than the troll post thing, that’s progress for me, lol. 

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re not wrong but it’s still kinda bullshit, do they think Wes cries himself to sleep or something. I don’t recall and I’m too lazy to scroll up and check but I think I refrained from call them names. Other than the troll post thing, that’s progress for me, lol. 

Any progress is a sign of growth.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Any progress is a sign of growth.

Happy holidays man, I’ll take that as a complement. As for things that should have been in the game from the start....

What I really would have liked to see is a first chapter in an original story, think of it as a separate PM mode you play with your friends. The first chapter would have been the opening act, it would give each side a number of goals to achieve ie. Jason would complete sabotage tasks and set up traps, later chapters would have had bots that would need to be disposed of, Counselors would have prepped the Camp and accessed cut scenes to find story information. Killing Jason in this mode would have required completing a number of chapters to learn how. Chapters would have come down the line over time becoming more complicated and dynamic until the whole movie played out, but in this story Jason can win.

It shouldn’t necessarily be that this game should have had this, it is an ambitious idea, asymmetrical storytelling and action/horror all rolled into one but I really hope that if a sequel is made this is the level of their ambition. 

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Happy holidays man, I’ll take that as a complement. As for things that should have been in the game from the start....

What I really would have liked to see is a first chapter in an original story, think of it as a separate PM mode you play with your friends. The first chapter would have been the opening act, it would give each side a number of goals to achieve ie. Jason would complete sabotage tasks and set up traps, later chapters would have had bots that would need to be disposed of, Counselors would have prepped the Camp and accessed cut scenes to find story information. Killing Jason in this mode would have required completing a number of chapters to learn how. Chapters would have come down the line over time becoming more complicated and dynamic until the whole movie played out, but in this story Jason can win.

It shouldn’t necessarily be that this game should have had this, it is an ambitious idea, asymmetrical storytelling and action/horror all rolled into one but I really hope that if a sequel is made this is the level of their ambition. 

Happy holidays to you as well.

Your idea has a lot of potential. Storytelling in a game is a must to keep the interest of many who play it.

A sequel with an idea like this would encourage me to add such a game to my personal collection.

• Like 1