ken9ru43

New to the forum

Welcome to camp, not on Xbox myself but I hope you find some good people.

You might catch some flack for that pro player comment, don’t take it personally. Actually better yet, @DEVILS_REJECTS7, come welcome our new member and maybe share a laugh about the forums response to Pro players. 😆 

• Haha 1

Is there some test you have to pass to become a pro? What makes you a pro? As far as I’m concerned, it’s a video game, so if you aren’t getting paid to play the game, you aren’t a “pro.” And even that wouldn’t make you a pro at this game, it would just give you the title of professional video game player/tester. 

• Haha 1

Welcome to the fourms!

Best place for your tag would be the general Gamertag thread, I'll provide a link below. It's a big thread by now but it's worth a browse through if you're looking for new players yourself. There are also usually some groups in Player-Run Challenges and the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum, if any of that interested you. Best of luck!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

On 12/23/2018 at 10:02 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:
  •  
  • Dragonfire82877
  • Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Is there some test you have to pass to become a pro? What makes you a pro? As far as I’m concerned, it’s a video game, so if you aren’t getting paid to play the game, you aren’t a “pro.” And even that wouldn’t make you a pro at this game, it would just give you the title of professional video game player/tester. 

Maybe these people have jobs @ home  jobs and just multitask and can play and work.? </shrugs>

Maybe they play alot of games @ home or have @home jobs, and do this while they multitask...</shrugs>?

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!