Sign in to follow this  
CountYorgaVampir

Mystery of the week

He could've used stalk to zoom in there? No idea other then that, but I've stalk shifted into buildings before 

1 minute ago, MRWood204 said:

He could've used stalk to zoom in there? No idea other then that, but I've stalk shifted into buildings before 

He shifts entirely past me in a U-turn, only to stab a bed? And I can hear Tommy dying so I know he wasn’t close. It’s weird. I gave him kudos, and asked him how he he did it, but he wasn’t using a mic. 

Yeah seems weird. I personally am not a good Jason player myself so can't give you any insight but I've been stalk+shift grabbed inside buildings before haha. 

Maybe someone who is more skillful at Jason than me can give you a better answer of what happened.

4 minutes ago, Vendredi13 said:

Owned by skill.

Clearly.  The question is how?  Because if it isn’t logically explained then for all I know he glitched through the back wall. And if it is skill then why go for the bed? 

38 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Clearly.  The question is how?  Because if it isn’t logically explained then for all I know he glitched through the back wall. And if it is skill then why go for the bed? 

I think going for the bed was accidental, he came out of shift and immediately attacked it, maybe a slip of the finger.

29 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I think going for the bed was accidental, he came out of shift and immediately attacked it, maybe a slip of the finger.

I thought the same, but going past me by that much, through the back door and then around  is just weird. 

Just now, CountYorgaVampir said:

I thought the same, but going past me by that much, through the back door and then around  is just weird. 

I agree, I would have stopped behind you and tried for the grab.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nibori said:

Just jason noob and you noob, the door is broken in the house and you are sitting

Uh. No. Yes the door is broken. But still, I don’t see more than maybe a second or two worth of opportunity tops to get into that back room. 

he had enough time to go into that room in the stalk while you were sitting. or use stalk and shift. he got it randomly he thought you were hiding under the bed

30 minutes ago, Nibori said:

he had enough time to go into that room in the stalk while you were sitting. or use stalk and shift. he got it randomly he thought you were hiding under the bed

If stalk and shift were used to get into the cabin (which I think they were) the Jason would have seen the counselor before going into the door entering the other side of the cabin.

I think he shifted into the cabin, saw the counselor as he went into his turn at the end of the first hallway, tried to turn around or make a loop, but ended up going into the other door. Then, pushing buttons to cancel the shift after they realized they went the wrong way, hit the attack button which prompted the bed attack. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NightmareFuel said:

Are there any known glitches which allow Jason to Morph inside a locked cabin?

I don’t know if it was a glitch or if it used to be possible and it got patched out, but when I first started playing the game back in February of this year, I witnessed a few Jason players morph into the locked cabin that I was in. I tried hundreds of times in online and offline to do so, but I never could. Haven’t seen it happen since February though. 

So to answer your question, lol, I don’t know. 

Man, yesterday I was playing and I could have sworn I saw a Jason pop in like that. It was one of those moments where I sat for a moment and kept second guessing myself like did that really just happen? I was barricaded inside a locked cabin and saw him appear and then he grabs and kills me. I wasn't very thrilled about it. Figured maybe a glitch and he got lucky when he morphed.

Not hard to figure out...Jason stalk+shifted into the cabin.  As for why he went for the bed, either he thought you or someone else was hiding there.  He guessed wrong...it happens.

That was just a really good Jason who tried to kill two counselors in quick succession, but only came up with one.

• Thanks 1

I just noticed that you can see his spear come just into frame at the back door before disappearing into shift at 2:50. It coincides with the Jason music fading out. So he had to have shifted along the outer wall of the cabin, past the fireplace and into the back room, and probably never saw me. It’s weird how sometimes we see static when he uses abilities and sometimes we don’t. I’d say that it due to him being in stalk but I know that I’ve heard static before even with stalk activated. 

Jason's mask is knocked off. It's safe to say that the match has been going long enough for him to be enraged, making his abilities fill faster.

My theory is when you ran outside by fuse box, he spotted you with sense. When you ran back in the cabin and ran by fire place to grab trap, he shifted in thinking you turned through the door.( easily confused by sensing you and when you ran back in, whole cabin turns red. So he cant tell what way you ran)

While he is in the room he thinks you are in, you go back to broken door room and close and lock door placing trap. Unknown to you hes already inside. You hear his music thinking hes outside, but hes in bedroom and comes out of stalk.

Unknown to him that you are in broken door room now and soon living room, he starts searching bed. Rage refills and he enters stalk again. You not realizing hes already inside, walk to the direction hes heading, catching you off guard. Kill follows.

• Thanks 1

On 12/23/2018 at 10:27 PM, Ethan said:

Jason's mask is knocked off. It's safe to say that the match has been going long enough for him to be enraged, making his abilities fill faster.

My theory is when you ran outside by fuse box, he spotted you with sense. When you ran back in the cabin and ran by fire place to grab trap, he shifted in thinking you turned through the door.( easily confused by sensing you and when you ran back in, whole cabin turns red. So he cant tell what way you ran)

While he is in the room he thinks you are in, you go back to broken door room and close and lock door placing trap. Unknown to you hes already inside. You hear his music thinking hes outside, but hes in bedroom and comes out of stalk.

Unknown to him that you are in broken door room now and soon living room, he starts searching bed. Rage refills and he enters stalk again. You not realizing hes already inside, walk to the direction hes heading, catching you off guard. Kill follows.

No, as I said you can see him enter the cabin at 2:50. That’s after I set the trap. 

And actually, I did know he was in the cabin because of the bed sound, I just couldn’t believe it and that’s why I went to check it out. I simply underestimated his reaction time. 

Also, funny thing, but I found myself playing against him as Jason again two nights ago and I learned that he really wasn’t a very good Jason. Three of us easily escaped to the cops and we weren’t even backing each other up. That he got me in the above clip definitely came down more on the side of luck than skill. :lol:

• Haha 1