Sign in to follow this  
The Rain

Christmas discount

As you know, Christmas is coming,
there are always offers in the games on this date

Should there be an offer to acquire the game?

What you think?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Rain said:

What you think?

I find it unfair as the game as been reduced permanently a few days ago.

5 minutes ago, The Rain said:

What you think?

It was, it’s cool though buddy, you just keep making suggestions eventually you’ll nail it. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Fue genial, amigo, simplemente sigues haciendo sugerencias hasta que lo logres. 

Because what you say?

It was only a question

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Rain said:

Because what you say?

It was only a question

Sorry, I was rude. I was trying to be encouraging but it came out wrong. 

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Lo siento, fui grosero. Estaba tratando de ser alentador pero salió mal. 

I accept your sins my captain

22 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Me parece injusto ya que el juego se redujo permanentemente hace unos días.

It is in good price ☺️ ?

It was just recently permanently reduced in price to 19.99 USD, why would they discount it further for a few days? 

Plus it was free back in October for PS Plus members. 

6 minutes ago, SirMang said:

It was just recently permanently reduced in price to 19.99 USD, why would they discount it further for a few days? 

Plus it was free back in October for PS Plus members. 

For a holiday sale? Same reason why it was reduced for halloween sale. They prob wont, but wouldn't be out of the norm as many other games do the same...

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Para una venta de vacaciones? Misma razón por la cual se redujo para la venta de halloween. Probablemente no lo hagan, pero no estarían fuera de lo normal ya que muchos otros juegos hacen lo mismo ...

In PC we need players the discounts do not come at all bad for the fans of the game

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

why the fuck is my quote in another language^^ lmao!

Translate it google chrome lol

• Haha 1

I could see them putting the Ultimate Slasher edition on sale for the holidays, as it's still $39 in store. If they did decide to put the regular version on sale, it would probably only go as low as $15, but that may be enough to swing some people that have been thinking of getting the game but was unsure if it was worth $20.

Well the steam holiday sale is on with lots of good games that are half off. Of course this game isnt one of them became they got to make as much money as possible off this dumpster fire. So much for the new guys making the game better...sad.

34 minutes ago, JED said:

So much for the new guys making the game better...sad.

Seeing as “the new guys” have only released one patch since coming on board, your comment isn’t worth the time and effort you spent typing it or the time I wasted reading it. Did you think they would be able to correct everything wrong with the game with one magic patch?

27 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Seeing as “the new guys” have only released one patch since coming on board, your comment isn’t worth the time and effort you spent typing it or the time I wasted reading it. Did you think they would be able to correct everything wrong with the game with one magic patch?

I have yet to see any company perform with such efficiency. If any company could, I'd buy them a case of their favorite alcohol.

16 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

No I didnt think everything would change after one patch but judging whoever's decision it was to keep f13 off steams holiday sale tells me nothing is going to change with this game under "the new guys".

2 minutes ago, JED said:

No I didnt think it would change after one patch but judging whoever's decision it was to keep f13 off steams holiday sale tells me nothing is going to change with this game under "the new guys".

The reduced the price this month buddy, chill out.

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The reduced the price this month buddy, chill out.

Yeah but DBD has been 20 bucks all along and is now 50% off for the steam holiday sale. If that game can do it why cant this broken game?

16 minutes ago, JED said:

Yeah but DBD has been 20 bucks all along and is now 50% off for the steam holiday sale. If that game can do it why cant this broken game?

They’re different companies, they have different business models. Besides people will complain regardless of what they do at this point, why bother, it’s not like either company cares what the average fan thinks when it comes to stuff like price.

If a sale on the DLC happened that would be a different story then we already cut our price now let’s have a sale. 

Also your comparison isn’t fair or accurate. Dbd has grown since it’s release, it started at a cheaper price because it had no character licenses. Friday is a Jason game, it didn’t have to slowly acquire big properties it started as one. 

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They’re different companies, they have different business models. Besides people will complain regardless of what they do at this point, why bother, it’s not like either company cares what the average fan thinks when it comes to stuff like price.

If a sale on the DLC happened that would be a different story then we already cut our price now let’s have a sale. 

Also your comparison isn’t fair or accurate. Dbd has grown since it’s release, it started at a cheaper price because it had no character licenses. Friday is a Jason game, it didn’t have to slowly acquire big properties it started as one. 

I think I exaggerate a bit @JED . but as I said earlier the discounts do not hurt to attract players

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Maybe it was a little cheaper when it started (dont know) but now they have the license for five characters...you telling me the Jason license alone cost more...gtfo hehe. Also I dont see any excuse here why they couldn't have f13 on the steam sale....well other then milking the fans and getting a few more people to buy that dont know better. DBD is 10 bucks now and has a future, this game (as far as we know) has no future.

14 hours ago, JED said:

No I didnt think everything would change after one patch but judging whoever's decision it was to keep f13 off steams holiday sale tells me nothing is going to change with this game under "the new guys".

A price drop doesn't have any bearing on fixes and updates for this game.

14 hours ago, JED said:

It's not a matter of "can't", more like they choose not to. Not lowering the price on a $20 game isn't hurting it.

11 hours ago, The Rain said:

I think I exaggerate a bit @JED . but as I said earlier the discounts do not hurt to attract players

A price drop can pull new players in. Word of mouth can pull new players in. Reviews that people read can pull new players in. There are options.