abbyNormal

newbie needing help

Hi guys,

My sole reason for buying the ps4 was knowing that this game was being made. I downloaded it on release but was working towards completion of South Park & Resident Evil games. As a result, I've only really started playing regularly in the last 2 or so months. I have enjoyed the offline modes, but cannot yet complete some of the challenges due to currently being on level 31. I mainly stick yo offline bots as a way to level-up as I always die within a very short space of time playing online. I would like to obtain all of the badges within the game, but don't think I'll ever get there.

As a gamer with a disability I always struggle with some game more than others. But, as a huge horror fan (and a fan of the Friday Franchise) I've really enjoyed playing Friday the 13th. I would appreciate anyone within this community willing to help me in improving within online play.

gamertag: maxProvident

Welcome to camp, my gamer tag is the same as my forum tag. I’ll gladly spend some time helping you, I only play tues. wed. and thurs. during the day though.  I do play other games but if you send me an invite I’ll normally be willing to switch over to F13, I love this game. Hope to see you around camp. (Ie. read your posts)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to camp, my gamer tag is the same as my forum tag. I’ll gladly spend some time helping you, I only play tues. wed. and thurs. during the day though.  I do play other games but if you send me an invite I’ll normally be willing to switch over to F13, I love this game. Hope to see you around camp. (Ie. read your posts)

Count me in too. @abbyNormal We can do it in a private lobby starting with an idle Jason and then move up to a Jason that chases you but doesn't kill you to improve your combat skills. I think we can show you some cool tricks too.

PSN:  Somethin_Cool111

• Like 2

Young Frankenstein quote? Nice :) I hope you can find some good players to join in with, great to see both Slasher and Somethin offer already.

I usually point people towards firstly the general Gamertag thread, which is pretty big by now but worth a look through as there are tags from many members in there and you can post your tag there too. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges and I'd recommend trying the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum as well. Hope this helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abbyNormal said:

thanks, guys

No worries Abby... do you mind being called Abby?

Next week might not work out because of the holidays (I will be far from my PS4), but don’t worry we’ll get some time at camp after Christmas. 

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!