Down the road, probably way down the road, there's some stuff I'd like to see, as in possible DLC or added content:

Add the Jasons and Roy from Part 4, 5 and X and possibly from the first film- I imagine the one from the first film being similar to a hunter from Left 4 Dead. Ari Lehman's a pretty cool guy and I think he'd be stoked to be in the game.

Roy could run but would be missing the shift and morph. A straught cat and mouse character.

With Jason X, I like the idea of his rage ability changing him into "Uber Jason" with the option of being Uber Jason with a regular rage ability also.

If there's ever a Jason X map, I'd like to see the map half spaceship and half woods with the woods being a holograph like in the movie.

Even just the addition of the missing Jasons and Roy would make this game complete for me.

• Like 1

If the game does well, and if the Beta reactions are any key it's really looking promising, I can see those things happening.

These guys are real fans of the series and would like to get everything in, it's only time and money that means they have to pick 'n' choose more now.

Personally I'd love to see both the standard Jason from Jason X and Uber Jason going in as seperate characters, but that's just me!

And I agree using the holographic suite of the Grendal ship would be a great idea.

DLC is not being discussed at this time as the game has yet to release and it's a little funny to discuss DLC before a game is put wouldn't you agree? This game will be supported after release. As far as what goes on down the road is an item that will be talked about when the time is appropriate.

DLC is not being discussed at this time as the game has yet to release and it's a little funny to discuss DLC before a game is put wouldn't you agree? This game will be supported after release. As far as what goes on down the road is an item that will be talked about when the time is appropriate.

I have to politely disagree, we were discussing the want for a single player mode and it materialized. I don't think there's an inappropriate time for backers to discuss ideas for added content, or even DLC, considering the Jasons mentioned were part of the initial poll to pick the Jasons and the Jason X stuff was a part of the kickstarter and backerkit campaigns. It's just discussion and I did mention "down the road."

Disagreements are fine, you are entitled to your opinion and discussion about it is absolutely encouraged. I just popped in to say it's not something being discussed right now as the focus is on the games release. In regard to single player that was something that the team always wanted to include in however the issue was always funding for it. Luckily private funding had come through and it was able to become reality. It's only coming as DLC because I think most would agree that a early 2017 release fo multi-player since it would be done is better than holding up the core game for a summer 2017 release on the wait for single player.

• Like 1

Lazarus Boat and Manhattan maps are a must. Would add a whole other dimension to the game. Love this game.

The Lazarus would be awesome- anything Part 8 would be awesome really. My thoughts for a Lazarus map would basically be the woods where the Lazarus is docked and you can board the Lazarus with the option of at least going into the disco room.

I think a Manhattan map would be pretty tough, most of the Manhattan stuff is back alleys. I like the idea though, maybe it could be centered around the docks and alleys with the Statue of Liberty in the distance.

Id also love a winter Crystal Lake and PineHurst mental facility.

So many people want a winter Friday the 13th movie, I'd be happy to have it in a game instead of a movie. You could follow tracks in the snow. I wonder if it ever rains in the game as is?

Trying to do weather effects was a lot more development time and money. It really changes a lot about the environment that people might not think of (for one thing, wouldn't the lake be frozen?)

So that's another one where they just can't do it at the moment, but we'll see later down the line if we're lucky and if the game is a big success. No promises.

I just noticed on the website for the game it notes: "You’ll even get to unlock various Jason incarnations from the movies as well as two entirely new designs never before seen."

Now we all know about the Savini skin but whats up with this other new design?

I just noticed on the website for the game it notes: "You’ll even get to unlock various Jason incarnations from the movies as well as two entirely new designs never before seen."

Now we all know about the Savini skin but whats up with this other new design?

I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it- maybe Savini made a second or the team made one? Either way, the more the merrier. Hope it's not a typo.

• Like 1

the game is going to have to have more maps added at least 3-4 more to keep people interested. im burnt out on higgans map. as for new jasons i think they should just have a skin like clothing for the counselors, jason part 3 would have a part 4 skin because there really the same. roy is not jason so dont really care if he gets added. jason x was one of the worst jason movies ever to me. out all the movies it just doesnt have the jason feel to it. it feels like a cheap syfi movie

Roy for me is a must- when ever will there be another chance to get him into a game? He's a great Jason, he's just not Jason. I'd accept a skin for this, preferably over Part 2 Jason. I wondered what they would use for Roy's winning animation? And I guess Pamela wouldn't be talking to him as he went.

Part 4 would be fine as a skin for Part 3- there's a different feel to how Richard Brooker and Ted White played Jason and I'd rather see a new character but I'd settle for a skin.

Roy...can't warp, dies immediately after being stabbed or beaten! Hahaha

Goes back to his ambulance after the match! Hahaha

• Like 2

Roy...can't warp, dies immediately after being stabbed or beaten! Hahaha

Goes back to his ambulance after the match! Hahaha

He takes a pretty wicked beating in Part 5. I wonder how they would have him look when his mask gets knocked off.

I think he should still be able to teleport the map, his abilities in Part 5 are on par with Jasons.

Maybe him returning to an ambulance parked on the side of a road, throwing the mask and machete on the passenger seat and driving away.

I think Roy should be able to sprint as fast as Tommy, but as an ability that will run out like shift but with a much longer duration. Maybe the VHS effect would play intermittently so that a counselor would see glimpses and not be totally blind for a long shift duration. Morph would probably still be a teleport but have a much longer recharge time on it. He would actually walk and brisk-walk but have much more shift ability. His weapons would be the strongest(most of his kills were one-hit-kills, thanks MPAA), but of course he would be the weakest and get killed easily.

His victory scene would be the cops and paramedics bagging and tagging the bodies, and one cop talks about how horrible the massacre is, and Roy would walk by and say "What's that? I thought you were talking to me."

There should be an opening scene of Roy in a hospital as Jason is brought in from the end of Part 4, Roy barges into the autopsy and eats Jason's heart and starts belching, all covered in barbeque sauce, while little fireballs fly around... I don't think that's been done before. ;)

I like the idea of Roy moving at about Tommy's speed. His abilities, for me, don't need to differ too much from Jason as he's treated in the movie as if he is Jason and has his strengths but obviously more weaknesses.

New maps with unique escape forms:
* Lazarus: A map based on the legendary "Jason takes Manhattan" boat, with its own escape forms:
- Lifeboat for 2 people, two on the map.
- Calling for an emergency helicopter, and when called, come 2 times every 5 minutes. When it arrives, it is only available 30 seconds and then goes with those who have arrived. Helicopter for 3 or 4 passengers
-New environmental murders, related to each room on the boat

* Manhattan sewers and suburban zone of Manhattan

* The Spaceship of Jason X:
Unique ways of escape such as:
-A small lifeboat for 4 people
-Exhaust capsule for 1 person
"Sending Jason into space."
-Possibility of wearing a combat space suit

* The house of the Voorhees:
If my memory did not fail me, it would be the final map of Jason Goes To Hell. A huge house, with many rooms inside, a lush forest, some lake nearby.

* Pinehurst Youth Development Center:
The Hospital of Part 5

* Crystal Lake Camp (winter season)
* Camp Crystal Lake (during the day, many years later, similar to the remake, with underground tunnels)

New special characters like Tina Shepard ;) or Crazy Ralph.

Bikes on maps so that characters can travel long distances by spending less stamina)

Add "escape by motorcycle"

New killers:
-Jason Part 4 (similar to part 3, but whiter skin, different face, hatchet mark on his head, darker clothing, make a small change in the jacket of part 3 to make it look greener)
-Roy Burns Part 5 (change the rage for self-healing, less defense, sprint ability faster than any counselor, add stamina bar.
-Jason Part 1 (similar to Alie's "nightmare" but more adult)
-Jason X (higher grip range using chains)
-Uber Jason of Jason X (nothing to say, but should be the slowest of the Jasons)
-Pamela Voorhees (Really stealthy, but very weak. You must avoid being seen for long and avoiding attacks. You can use the spray and steal those of your victims. When it is used, the altar and the house of Jason disappears (the same with Roy Burns). Doesn't have rage. The best sense and morph of all murderers, and the ability to hide in the same places as counselors. He uses a kitchen knife, he can not "catch" but if he kills instinctively with his "hiding kills", if seen, they enter combat mode only. The shift and the morph are blocked when it is being viewed)

And if they get the rights:
-NES JASON ( With the colors purple and blue ;) )
-Jason FvJ (slow without power-walk, but if he enters "rage" can and can do small sprints, plus a new environmental murder dragging the body of the counselors by the windows and the murder of the bed)
-Jason of the Remake (the fastest of all, could add the bow and arrow, and throw the ax)

Add mod support

Add to Julius Glaw xD

Missions for single player mode:

* Times square moment: Hunting the "protagonists" of the film without being seen by the people of NY
* Kill the soldiers like in Jason X (the intro)
* Evade the trap of JGTH policemen, and end all without arousing suspicion

these are my suggestions ñ.ñ

ps: im not good speaking english, sorry my bad english
  • Like 1