Dragonfire82877

NECA Releasing Zombie Pamela Figure

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Redcat345, have you seen this yet man. Very cool.

I have! This is cool and wish we could get her in game

I hope NECA asks Betsys daughter for permission for likeness rights to an Ultimate Pamela. Also would like to see a figure of Pamela from the 2009 remake.

ive had an eyeball on her for a while.. she is one of the "retro cloth" style toys with real clothing & sweeet art work on the packaging.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Update: Lack of any updates from NECA it seems that Zombie Pamela is no longer being released due to the lawsuit.

Pamela is on NECA's official November release calendar. She is being released November 25th.

http://necaonline.com/events/

4 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

That's hella weird.....so they can't sell the other Jason figure but release this? 🤔

They were able to release everything that already had approval and was in production. Roy and FvsJ Jason were the last two variations of Jason that had approval and was in production. Pamela had approval and was in production before the lawsuit stopped them. 

4 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

They were able to release everything that already had approval and was in production. Roy and FvsJ Jason were the last two variations of Jason that had approval and was in production. Pamela had approval and was in production before the lawsuit stopped them. 

Ooooh yeah I forgot it's been awhile since they said anything so I assumed it got ya know cancelled.