Sign in to follow this  
thrawn3054

What are your favorite counselor builds?

I ask in part because I think this could be a really fun topic, and partly because I'm looking for ideas to spice up my game play.

I usually play with AJ. Currently my perks are one that helps my stamina (since she lacks it), one that keeps me less visible to Jason's detection while I'm indoors (to add to her already good stealth, I believe the perk is called "Home Body"), and one that gives me a boost if I break free from a grab. I wanted to enhance her good trait a little, and double enhance the one she lacks in. 

It usually turns out where, if I haven't made it out somehow, I am at least the last player standing.

Jenny Myers: Epic Thick Skin, Epic Swift Attacker and Epic Nerves of Steel. 

This build is high in stamina regeneration and attack power due to Jenny's naturally high luck and composure and perks that increase attack speed, overall health and fear resistance. A great build if your looking to fight Jason. 

• Thanks 1

THE Chad: Sucker Punch, Swift Attacker, Thick Skin

I can swing faster than you can swing or grab and will get at least 6-7 hits out of a baseball bat before it breaks and stun you every time. After a few stuns Jason gets major tunnel vision and I serve as a distraction while the other players get objectives.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

THE Chad: Sucker Punch, Swift Attacker, Thick Skin

I can swing faster than you can swing or grab

Why do you have to be stronger than all of us :( 😢😭 . Its not fair , unless we have them too 😂😂 :D

The swift attacker is nice, but still a lot dont realize you still have to initiate swing before the jason grab /swing or you will lose out. I see too many running up to jason and waiting for him to make first move which usually results in their death. Well unless they were anticipating and just baiting and not fully committing which is a good tactic to get the free stun while he is in his animation..

Fox: Sucker Punch, Friendship & Thrasher

It doesn't matter how good my opposing Jason is, I'm making him EARN the kill. I'm also set up that I can easily demask & kill Jason. If people follow me, they usually do, i will do 5% extra damage per person, THAT adds up. Plus i can stun easier with a mask when I'm going for the kill.

• Like 1

Thiccfany with Medic (10%), Sucker Punch (15%) and Swift Attacker (12%).

Medic so I can tank a trap or two for my teammates (specially where the phone is), sucker punch because lately the baseball bat hasn't been stunning Jason at all (There were games I whacked Jason like 2 times in a row and he wasn't stunned at all, and no he wasn't blocking either). And swift attacker because of the extra swing speed ofc.

19 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I'm currently experimenting with A.J. 

I'm using Low Profile, Lone Wolf, and Preparedness. 

That used to be my build.

Now it’s swift foot, night owl and marathon .  Swift foot let’s you run silently, and when paired with marathon it turns you into a ninja.    Low profile, lone wolf, and night owl are good. I have an epic night owl and while the fear reduction doesn’t turn her into Jenny, it helps manage your stamina and keeping the recharge at a steady rate. 

i can't play since the lastest patch but mostly Lachappa with Thick Skinned - Easy listening - marathon but the one i use mostly is Thick Skinned - swift attacker - scout.

I found one that is pretty sweet. Playing as Adam  

Legendary Swift Attacker

+19% Attack Speed Increased

-1% Attack Damage Decreased

1% Increased Stun Time on Jason

Legendary Slugger

+13% Attack Damage Increased

-1% Melee Stun Chance Decreased

2% Melee Attack Speed Increased

Epic Sucker Punch

23% Stun Chance Increased

0% Sprint Speed Decreased 

I need to work with players with this build otherwise I miss Medic too much. 

I've been having fun in my Chad Troll Mode build.

I'm not out to hit Jason but since it's Chad, with a bat I'll stun him more often than not when needed.

Medic, Hypochondriac, Thick Skin.

I'll seek out objectives, the cars, the fusebox and just go tank his traps.  I'll run Jason around the 2 story buildings.  Going from an upstairs bedroom, out the window, back upstairs and do it again.  Broken windows?  Who cares! 

This build really annoys the fk out of Jason when you end up with 6 med sprays. 

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

I've been having fun in my Chad Troll Mode build.

I'm not out to hit Jason but since it's Chad, with a bat I'll stun him more often than not when needed.

Medic, Hypochondriac, Thick Skin.

I'll seek out objectives, the cars, the fusebox and just go tank his traps.  I'll run Jason around the 2 story buildings.  Going from an upstairs bedroom, out the window, back upstairs and do it again.  Broken windows?  Who cares! 

This build really annoys the fk out of Jason when you end up with 6 med sprays. 

I've done this exact thing with Vanessa.