xllxENIGMAxllx

About the server issue ( outdated client )

Hello , everyone i'm trying something on my side but i want to know some things about your update version on PS4. 

• Update version : 1.30
  • Zone : EU

What are yours i'm explaining why i'm asking that. On DbD on the spirit release there was an issue with the update, two version have release some did have 1.13 and other 1.14. The latter was the good one so i'm asking if our version is correct.

Yeah okay my xbox is taking a long time to load me into alobby then when the cut scene at the beginning of the game happens i just get a black screen and get kicked for connection lost

7 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Hello , everyone i'm trying something on my side but i want to know some things about your update version on PS4. 

• Update version : 1.30
  • Zone : EU

What are yours i'm explaining why i'm asking that. On DbD on the spirit release there was an issue with the update, two version have release some did have 1.13 and other 1.14. The latter was the good one so i'm asking if our version is correct.

That might help figure out what going on with the current issue people are having.

That's some great detective work you've got going on. 😎

• Thanks 1

1.30 is our most up to date version. The error is indicating something else, mislabeled as an out of date version.

For the time being, keep submitting tickets to JasonKillsBugs.com with the Region, Game version (physical or digital), and installed DLC. The team is using those reports to try and find common denominators, but it's a process.

As soon as I have more I'll update you all. 

• Like 1