Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

If More Jasons Were Added

It would have nice to have seen more original Jason designs exclusive to this game made by Tom Savini.

Many of these great suggestions in this thread just suck to read. Just knowing that these suggestions will never be in the game is a shame. 

Well the other friday the 13th game Killer Puzzle just released yet another new Jason as an xmas gift. The content just keeps on coming with that one. If only the fools who made this were smart enough/cared enough to think ahead like they did. It was so rad when they released Ghost Jason as a surprise. Would have been so cool to see him in this game as well because all the Jasons we do have look fantastic.

All these suggestions in this thread are great :D Such a shame we will never see any :( 

8 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Forest Green, either the camp or the town. I would have really liked a small town.

So no difference between Vancouver & Toronto. All i know about Toronto is the Maple Leafs & Chris Jericho are from there 

2 hours ago, BigJay said:

Many of these great suggestions in this thread just suck to read. Just knowing that these suggestions will never be in the game is a shame. 

That's a backhanded compliment... I think. Your initial statement suggests you hate my idea. But your closing statement suggests you'd appreciate the challenge.

13 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

That's a backhanded compliment... I think. Your initial statement suggests you hate my idea. But your closing statement suggests you'd appreciate the challenge.

I never said I hated your idea. I just implied that all of these Ideas in this thread will never be in the game. Which is what sucks.

4 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I never said I hated your idea. I just implied that all of these Ideas in this thread will never be in the game. Which is what sucks.

Oh my bad. Thought you thought my ideas were bad. Yes, it os sad we will very likely not see them

3 hours ago, BigJay said:

On the plus side, when the lawsuit eventually ends, a sequel could be made, and these ideas could shine in that game.

• Like 2

I wrote down my opinion on Jason X earlier actually but I changed it

Strengths

+Sense (Opening when he wakes up)

+Destruction (Knocks down a fortified metal door with a thrown body)

+Weapon Strength (Kills marines and army guys)

Weaknesses

-Traps (He was inside only)

-Morph (He never got the jump anyone without already being there or diverting their attention)

-Can't Run (He tries ok)

Jason X would be the best at Trapping people inside buildings and finding fleeing counselors. But objectives go early like in the movie.

Reboot Jason 

Weapon: Bow and Arrow 

What would make this Jason unique is his weapon counts for both his amount of throwing knives as well as his normal melee weapon. Every match you get four arrows that you can shoot at players that wound them the same way throwing knives do. You can also do grab kills which involve using the arrows themselves as stabbing weapons. This Jason would have two skins. The only difference between them would be one is with the corn sack and one is with the hockey mask.