Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

If More Jasons Were Added

Just something i thought about at work. If more Jasons were added, which ones would you guys like to see? There's still movies that could have been added. Those are...

Jason X

2009 Reboot

Never Hike Alone

Family Guy (Appeared several times)

His Name Was Voorhees (Fan Film)

Voorhees (Fan Film)

Return to Crystal Lake (Fan Film)

Mother's Day (Fan Film)

Sole Survivor (Fan Film)

Paranoia (Fan Film)

A New Beginning 2 (Alternate Time Line Fan Film)

This my list, reasoning for each Jason's pros and cons. I know Uber Jason got leaked but i feel his strengths and weaknesses are wrong.

Jason X

Weapon: Machete 2

Strengths

Grip Strength (Grabs lots of peeps for a while)

Weapon Destruction (the carnage at the crystal lake research facility)

Stalk (Did get around the ship quietly)

Weaknesses

Lower HP (got killed pdq)

Traps (no where to put traps in the Grendel)

Can't Run (he's still a revenant)

Uber Jason

Weapon: Machete X

Strengths

Higher HP (he's a machine)

Stun Resistance (same as above)

Weapon Destruction (look at all he did as Uber)

Weaknesses

Can't Run (a mecha revenant)

Stalk (mecha revenants must be loud)

Water Speed (machines are heavy)

Ghost Jason

Weapon: Carpenter's Ax

Strengths

Weapon Damage (screwed up Kyle quickly)

Traps (he was prepared)

Morph (he moved around fast)

Weaknesses

Stun Resistance (he was dropped quickly)

Water Speed (Balance reasons)

Can't Run (Revenant)

Reboot Jason

Weapon: Mother's Machete

Strengths

Can Run (Alive)

Traps (we actually see him use these multiple times)

Weapon Damage (Just killed a lot very quickly)

Weaknesses

Water Speed (Didn't swim for Willa Ford)

Sense (failed to dind Clay & Jenna under a boat)

Lower HP (loses his first mask & is defeated quickly)

Family Guy Jason Voorhees

Strengths

Weapon Damage (one shotted several people)

Stalk (several times sneaked up on people)

Morph (he appeared instantly several times)

Weaknesses

Shift (balance)

Stun Resistance (Was stunned by words alone a few times)

Traps (he talks too much to set traps)

What do you guys think? Feel free to suggest more Jason's and what you think their pros/cons should be.

Edit: Added a few more fan films, fixed a few errors & added Family Guy Jason)

43 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Weaknesses

Stun Resistance (he was beaten quickly)

Morph (Balance reasons)

For ghost jason I disagree. Taking away morph goes against the very thing that gave him his name, teleporting like a ghost. He needs the same morph as part 2, fuck "balance". 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 3:04 AM, sedaiv said:

Just something i thought about at work. If more Jasons were added, which ones would you guys like to see? There's still movies that could have been added. Those are...

Jason X

2009 Reboot

Never Hike Alone

This my list, reasoning for each Jason's pros and cons. I know Uber Jason got leaked but i feel his strengths and weaknesses are wrong.

Jason X

Weapon: Machete 2

Strengths

Grip Strength (Grabs lots of peeps for a while)

Weapon Destruction (the carnage at the crystal lake research facility)

Stalk (Did get around the ship quietly)

Weaknesses

Lower HP (got killed pdq)

Traps (no where to put traps in the Grendel)

Can't Run (he's still a revenant)

Uber Jason

Weapon: Machete X

Strengths

Higher HP (he's a machine)

Stun Resistance (same as above)

Weapon Destruction (look at all he did as Uber)

Weaknesses

Can't Run (a mecha revenant)

Stalk (mecha revenants must be loud)

Water Speed (machines are heavy)

Ghost Jason

Weapon: Carpenter's Ax

Strengths

Weapon Damage (screwed up people quickly)

Traps (he was prepared)

Shift (he moved around fast)

Weaknesses

Stun Resistance (he was beaten quickly)

Morph (Balance reasons)

Can't Run (Revenant)

Reboot Jason

Weapon: Mother's Machete

Strengths

Can Run (Alive)

Traps (we actually see him use these multiple times)

Weapon Damage (Just killed a lot very quickly)

Weaknesses

Shift (used lots of shortcuts)

Stalk (not terribly stealthy)

Lower HP (loses his first mask & is defeated quickly)

What do you guys think?

I agree with JX, Uber and ghost. And remake is real damn close! But, on weakness I would change stalk for sense. He stalked well enough, but missed Jenna and Clay hiding by the boats right next to him when he sensed the area. And the Shifting, I know where you're coming from. But, the pluses don't make that minus a necessity. I would go minus water speed, he didn't go in the lake for Willa Ford. He waited for her to go to the dock. (Stalking) Otherwise, great pros and cons!

I would like to see more unique Jasons, not unlike the skins in Killer Puzzle...

Toxic Waste Jason
Ice Jason
Scarecrow Jason

I would also like the ability to switch Jason's masks...wear a hockey mask with Part 2's overalls and stringy hair...while carrying a Pig Splitter...

@Redrum138 Hmmm, good point. He did pierce through the dock to get Willa Ford, probably because she just wanted to be bad. When did he miss finding Jenna & Clay? Kinda been a while since i saw the forgettable remake.

42 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

@Redrum138 Hmmm, good point. He did pierce through the dock to get Willa Ford, probably because she just wanted to be bad. When did he miss finding Jenna & Clay? Kinda been a while since i saw the forgettable remake.

They wandered into the camp and hid under some boats when they saw him coming. He came along and found Clay's bag and went a little nuts searching for them.

As a side note, I have to disagree. I thought the reboot was actually really well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

They wandered into the camp and hid under some boats when they saw him coming. He came along and found Clay's bag and went a little nuts searching for them.

As a side note, I have to disagree. I thought the reboot was actually really well done.

For a reboot it was good.  Better than Nightmare's reboot or MacGyver's. For a Friday, better than parts 8-FVJ but still forgettable when it doesn't involve Killer Frost or Jason hunting.

12 hours ago, sedaiv said:

For a reboot it was good.  Better than Nightmare's reboot or MacGyver's. For a Friday, better than parts 8-FVJ but still forgettable when it doesn't involve Killer Frost or Jason hunting.

I enjoyed it. Not many complaints if any, definitely none for anything outright egregious. Don't get me started on the Nightmare remake. Among many grievances, whoever decided to make Freddy's face CG should be taken out back and shot. There's no excuse for that.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NightmareFuel said:

I enjoyed it. Not many complaints if any, definitely none for anything outright egregious. Don't get me started on the Nightmare remake. Among many grievances, whoever decided to make Freddy's face CG should be taken out back and shot. There's no excuse for that.

The only good part of that movie were the micro naps. Not knowing if Freddy was a diddler is actually very important to the audience connecting with him, same with the humor, they very much disappointed me by not realizing this. 

13 hours ago, NightmareFuel said:

I thumb up your comment. Again, Friday the 13th Reboot wasn't bad but wasn't special.

I'd also love to see some original Jason designs. Inmate Jason, Frozen Jason, etc. Sweater Head as well. But we don't need anymore -trap Jasons. It's a weakness enough Jasons have already. I was so happy when I saw they did not give it to Uber. If I just got Uber and Pre- Uber I'd honestly be satisfied. They already said FvJ and the reboot were off the table, otherwise I'd have loved to see the Jason from FvJ.

On 12/15/2018 at 4:44 PM, Big Daddy J said:

I'd also love to see some original Jason designs. Inmate Jason, Frozen Jason, etc. Sweater Head as well. But we don't need anymore -trap Jasons. It's a weakness enough Jasons have already. I was so happy when I saw they did not give it to Uber. If I just got Uber and Pre- Uber I'd honestly be satisfied. They already said FvJ and the reboot were off the table, otherwise I'd have loved to see the Jason from FvJ.

I can understand FVJ to some extent, they'd need Nightmare on Elm Street permission POSSIBLY but that's still hard to believe.

Why would they NOT do Reboot? He wasn't bad.

We do have Family Guy Jason as a possible contender. Maybe talk show Jason too?

On 12/17/2018 at 10:22 PM, sedaiv said:

I can understand FVJ to some extent, they'd need Nightmare on Elm Street permission POSSIBLY but that's still hard to believe.

Why would they NOT do Reboot? He wasn't bad.

We do have Family Guy Jason as a possible contender. Maybe talk show Jason too?

They don't have the rights to reboot Jason. They asked and were told no.

18 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

They don't have the rights to reboot Jason. They asked and were told no.

Yeah, people are lame. Who wouldn't want to see their creation in a badass video game!.. smh...

5 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, people are lame. Who wouldn't want to see their creation in a badass video game!.. smh...

It’s almost like they don’t have any respect for the source material or something. It is a great loss but mostly for them, their movie will always be apart from the rest, not standing high upon a pillar but discarded and left lying alone. Which is really a shame.

As for new Jason’s I’m a little surprised no one has suggested new skins for all the Jason’s we do have. Using the bloody skins and Roy’s different coloured overalls, as a template what other changes could be done to each of the Jason’s. Here’s some off the top of my head ideas.

Part 2 - A bare chested variant, still with the bag head but giving Jason a more feral look, muddy and scrapped up.

For kicks they could toss in a tiny wild man model, from the campfire scene. He had a spear and could have had preset kills, giving him only the ones that work with a small model.

Part 3 - I’d like to see him in the Potato sack from the beginning of the film. I recall a shot in it but couldn’t find it when I looked, so maybe I’m wrong and you never see it but I’ll have to go watch it again, it ok it’s a good one. 

Part 4 - I know it’s a small change but I’d like this one to have all the battle damage from the end of the movie. Crab hand.

Part 5 - The Tommy variant from the hospital, I’d really like to play as crazy Jason/Tommy.

Part 6 - Worm face, and nasty critters all over his torso, wiggling out of holes and across his body. This one is probably not possible but I can dream.

Part 7 - Burning man Jason, just imagine seeing him walking around camp like a human candle.

Part 8 - Melting in toxic waste Jason, not very original but I’m doing this quick.

Part 9 - The demon model, I know this wouldn’t be popular but it would have added variety and opened up the option of Jason killing it in a separate mode. Also it was kinda awesome even if it isn’t Jason.

Anyway that’s what I got time for now, if anyone wants to talk about it more tag me.

• Like 1

I just realized something: STAGES!

I wish more stages were in the game, I would have LOVED to see The Voorhees House from part 9, the Sheppard Residence from Part VII. Sadly, I rahter not play in Toronto as most of VIII was either at sea or Toronto with LITTLE NYC. What other stages would guys have liked to see?

Edit: Replace Toronto with Vancouver.

On 12/20/2018 at 12:01 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

@sedaiv, Vancouver not Toronto but yeah I agree, some of the other potential maps would have been nice.

British Columbia, Toronto, what's the difference? 😛

What map would have been part 6? I think 9 could have been a Paranoia Mode map if it was how i read it was supposed to be.

4 hours ago, sedaiv said:

British Columbia, Toronto, what's the difference? 😛

A whole country, 😂 . Canada is huge man, it’s on the far side.

What map would have been part 6? I think 9 could have been a Paranoia Mode map if it was how i read it was supposed to be.

Forest Green, either the camp or the town. I would have really liked a small town.

26 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Forest Green, either the camp or the town. I would have really liked a small town.

The grave yard that Jason was dug up from would have been great.

• Like 1