Sign in to follow this  
dniezby

Closed: Glitchers, Cheats and Hackers Report Thread

Since there is no way to report anyone in the game, figured I'd start a threat to report players that cheat, glitch (intentionally), or hack their way through games. 

Please, ONLY post players you KNOW are cheating.  As in this case of a PS4 player by the name of 

[removed by moderator] - He was Jason 4 rounds in a row, using shift without any recharge time. I actually complimented him until he admitted he was using cheat codes.   

This way, you can decide whether to play with these players or not. Unless the developers come up with a way to do something about them 

Naming and shaming? LOL Seriously? So cheating is okay as long as we don't hurt their feelings? WTF is this board seriously run by children? I'll just leave a box of tissues here for the tears on this board. My lord, no wonder nothing gets done. You're all too worried about hurting someone's feelings.  You don't have to worry about blocking me or anything. As, I won't be back to comment since apparently, I'm hurting feelings.  Seriously, sad. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, dniezby said:

Naming and shaming? LOL Seriously? So cheating is okay as long as we don't hurt their feelings? WTF is this board seriously run by children? I'll just leave a box of tissues here for the tears on this board. My lord, no wonder nothing gets done. You're all too worried about hurting someone's feelings.  You don't have to worry about blocking me or anything. As, I won't be back to comment since apparently, I'm hurting feelings.  Seriously, sad. 

It has nothing to do with hurting feelings.  It's not sad.  It is naming and shaming.

Anyone could post anything they want about a person being a cheater with zero proof...like this...

I heard from a friend that dniezby any time he's playing as a counselor on Packanack spends the entire match on the roof.  He is a very reliable source and would never tell a lie.  

Now do you understand why "naming and shaming" is not allowed?  

3 hours ago, dniezby said:

I actually complimented him until he admitted he was using cheat codes.   

😆

Yes you must be wary of people with the Game Shark cartridge on PS4.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

😆

I still use Game Genie.  :D

In before the eventual lock.

4 hours ago, dniezby said:

Since there is no way to report anyone in the game, figured I'd start a threat to report players that cheat, glitch (intentionally), or hack their way through games. 

Please, ONLY post players you KNOW are cheating.  As in this case of a PS4 player by the name of 

Mobbtied40cal - He was Jason 4 rounds in a row, using shift without any recharge time. I actually complimented him until he admitted he was using cheat codes.   

This way, you can decide whether to play with these players or not. Unless the developers come up with a way to do something about them 

Naming and shaming is against their rules, likely because of the backlash that would be caused by doing so.

I have a list of 700+ people that have cheated or teamed in some manner. I don't post that list, but my circle has access to it, so we may stay away from players that would ruin the game for us. Other players have likely done something similar, without publicly shaming people online.

53 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I still use Game Genie.  :D

I do too, once in a blue moon for fun. I'm surprised it still works.

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

It has nothing to do with hurting feelings.  It's not sad.  It is naming and shaming.

Anyone could post anything they want about a person being a cheater with zero proof...like this...

I heard from a friend that dniezby any time he's playing as a counselor on Packanack spends the entire match on the roof.  He is a very reliable source and would never tell a lie.  

Now do you understand why "naming and shaming" is not allowed?  

Naming and shaming leads to witch hunts. We don't need any more of those.

1 hour ago, Tommy86 said:

I have fond memories of the Game Shark, Game Genie and the Pro Action Replay.

As stated above by several members, attempts to post gamer tags in the forums for the purpose of identifying the individual as a cheater is against forum rules. Inappropriate and escalating retaliation is an unfortunately frequent result of such attempts to "name and shame" and this forum will not be a source for it.

If you wish to report a cheater and you have video evidence to corroborate the claim, you can post it at www.jasonkillsbugs.com