Just now, Somethin Cool said:

Unless he was talking about Jason teamers talking to Jason in party chat.

I took it as this. Most people who have mentioned this in the past referred to that particular situation.

14 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lmao it's "best to not respond"  I think people have actually treated you pretty decent so far. Lol respond with your weak arguments all you want sport. Nobody cares. 

Apparently you're not smart enough for anyone to change your mind. And apparently not smart enough to understand how quoting someone works. No one is "copy pasting your comments for themselves" they're quoting you so you know what part of the conversation they're talking about when they respond to your comments like this:

Apparently not. Guess you're not done trolling this one yet. And you're not capable of following your own advice. 

Because your points are wrong. Plain and simple. We have tried to enlighten you. And I was being nice. 

This is an adult forum. You're the only one coming off as a kid or angry teen. Again the people here would seem a lot less toxic if you'd quit posting stupid comments about how you're a victim and you're right and everyone else is wrong.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt. Here's my apology:

Sorry. Not sorry.

Pretty decent so far despite everything I pointed out and my arguments are weak but somehow counter yours plain and simple, which is pathetic and what happened to saying I'm done idiot? Poor you, you can't help but care and ruin this topic, you have a ego problem and upset I crushed it :(. Thanks for caring to paint things for me.

im not smart enough but I counter argue with facts and logic and clearly state when I do use opinions when everyone else doesn't and has no effort as I said and are immature babies not even trying, you proved me right and didn't even respond to my whole argument and picked what you wanted to respond to, because your too stupid to answer the whole thing? 

People like your self were copy pasting messages saying let's move on from this and repeating information I already said with your own words not a quote.... Your acting dumb at this point and taking my comments out of context to yet again paint those pictures of me you so like, do you have a crush on me?

my own advice was don't respond because I will respond to defend myself, so I am following what I said...... Are you having a stroke? Do you need me to call your parents.

Yes you were clearly being nice with everything I pointed out and choosing to ignore all those points about you being a ass again to paint those pictures :D can you send me some of those paintings? How much would they be worth?

im sorry maybe your in a alternate reality, this is ground breaking. Maybe your facts are different over there, what else is different? To reject facts is to reject reality itself I say, you wouldn't be crazy would you? Did you escape from the hospital.

ending is definition of hypocrisy, brilliant. And there's that immaturity. Can this kid get banned from being underage? No I'm not saying ban, just asking. He clearly lied about his age to get on the forum and bet he doesn't even have a license if he was asked to show it.  It's also a r rated game in most regions I think? If he actually put in his correct age in sign up wouldn't he have gotten banned? Most forums do that.

13 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You can't take everything said personally here. Sometimes, people disagree. Let it go and move on. That's the best you can do.

I want to defend my name and it's not just a disagreement,  it's also insulting and slander. Why don't you tell them that? Oh damn I did forget to pair this with my comment before this, so I'm sorry for a double post. I am a idiot in this scenario.

12 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I want to defend my name and it's not just a disagreement,  it's also insulting and slander. Why don't you tell them that?

Lol hypocrite much? You have no facts. You have no clue and you're too stupid to know when to quit. You also double posted again. You've been tossing cheap insults my way for awhile now. And you think they would ban me? Now piss off Junior...

17 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol hypocrite much? You have no facts. You have no clue and you're too stupid to know when to quit. You also double posted again. You've been tossing cheap insults my way for awhile now. And you think they would ban me? Now piss of Junior...

Lol little kiddie much? What wasn't fact? You have no clue and your too stupid to know when to quit. You also practically repeated yourself adding nothing new which is in the rules and frowned upon 👏👏👏👏

well other forums don't allow little kids, one example was the evolve forum I was in and that was just a Ma game. If I repeat myself it's to answer a already answered question that needed answering again apparently. I copied your first sentence a bit because it's quite true about yourself and your the one responding to me, because you initiated the first comment towards me.

And your cheap insults and slander don't exist? I'm of course the only one, seriously can you send me those paintings? I want to see how it's going.

i do think it's somewhat reasonable I forget to not double post since I'm a noob and sometimes it can't even be avoided if someone else responds as I'm nearing the end of the original comment and finish it and just see the new one prompting another response. Sometimes it wouldn't be fair like that. I can't even edit the quote into the original, I see no option.....

20 hours ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

so people should grow up and get over what I think and move on if nothing more can be added but childish insults and destroying every topic they go in with me, with false accusations and throwing my name in the gutter themselves

This should stop. I'm trying to read ideas about how to improve balance and I have to go through all these double posts you're making and quoting people out of context as a way of trolling. 

Not cool.

Side note: I won't lie about these new folks working on the game, gives me a little glimmer of hope it may make it longer than I was anticipating. Of course I'm not a console player so on PC, well, it's PC. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

This should stop. I'm trying to read ideas about how to improve balance and I have to go through all these double posts you're making and quoting people out of context as a way of trolling. 

Not cool.

You have it the wrong way around because I'm being slandered. Don't accuse me of false things.

not cool and I explained my double post.... Have you never been a noob......

• Haha 2

On 12/6/2018 at 3:40 PM, mattshotcha said:

But! I would like to know what, in particular you want to see from the counselor side as far as balancing. I hear a lot about Jason being easy to kill. Let's keep this topic rolling.

I want to throw this out there, and by no means is this my original idea as it's been floated for a while - but in addition to rebalancing a hard/horror type of game mode might mix things up and encourage some variety in play styles. Something like several locked settings like lower gamma, darker, no music, maybe even no items on the map? Just something. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Not cool.

Agreed. 

13 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Side note: I won't lie about these new folks working on the game, gives me a little glimmer of hope it may make it longer than I was anticipating.

Also agreed. I'll wait longer in the hopes of getting better quality of life for my Jason. Poor guys been beat down since the grab update but he keeps coming back for more. 

6 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

I want to throw this out there, and by no means is this my original idea as it's been floated for a while - but in addition to rebalancing a hard/horror type of game mode might mix things up and encourage some variety in play styles. Something like several locked settings like lower gamma, darker, no music, maybe even no items on the map? Just something. 

Interesting. I like it. I don't know if they could do it but it'd be cool if they could. 

*Damn that's the second time I've tried to edit in a quote to a post and ended up double posting...

Edited by Somethin Cool

31 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Separate game modes would split the community a lot and would make matchmaking quite hard possibly. I saw the same thing happen with other small community games like evolve and dead by daylight devs said the same thing. Also a lot of people wouldn't want to make it harder on themselves, so it might only have a few playing it anyway and it would take a lot of time away from balancing the main one. 

15 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Separate game modes would split the community a lot and would make matchmaking quite hard possibly. I saw the same thing happen with other small community games like evolve and dead by daylight devs said the same thing. Also a lot of people wouldn't want to make it harder on themselves, so it might only have a few playing it anyway and it would take a lot of time away from balancing the main one. 

For the veterans sport. Not the noobs. Most of the high levels play in private matches when they're looking for a challenge. I don't think it'd divide the player base that much. But it'd give all these "badass" counselor players a chance to put their money where their mouth is and actually make it harder for skilled counselors. I think it's a good thing. 

P.S. I'm proud of you for getting back on target. I knew you could do it slugger 😏

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

For the veterans sport. Not the noobs. Most of the high levels play in private matches when they're looking for a challenge. I don't think it'd divide the player base that much. But it'd give all these "badass" counselor players a chance to put their money where their mouth is and actually make it harder for skilled counselors. I think it's a good thing. 

P.S. I'm proud of you for getting back on target. I knew you could do it slugger 😏

I dont know, they could try it as a temporary game mode for a week or so and take feedback if they had the time and money and that would test the player bases shift too. Most players remaining are mostly vererans in my region at least, I see level 100 plus everywhere. People could just continue to play private now though and just turn sound off etc if they want a challenge, people can also turn down brightness manually. It's not guaranteed it would or wouldn't split the community too much with a actual new mode.

A better option is just allowing the use of these hardcore settings automatically in the games settings maybe and you can play the already set game mode now and get some more xp maybe and cp. It should be possible if it doesn't effect other people without the settings, only you, so you still have weapons, the settings could maybe even have a challenge character to use with all 1 stats that also doesn't affect others who don't choose it, well it does a bit, the team might be annoyed a bit with you. 

PS shut up. You are the one who stopped responding about it so I did as well like I said. I was on target the whole time with you idiots pulling me off it and congratulations for even mentioning it again moving away from the target to be pounded on again and disrupt the whole topic. Your little short PS comment is yet again painting a picture of me, I know your obsessed and have to say I'm not a female, so go and stalk someone else, I'm also not gay and is quite creepy all the pictures your painting of me. This whole back and fourth would be read by actual devs and this whole discussion we have is a disappointment to humanity.

2 hours ago, DasMurich said:

I won't lie about these new folks working on the game, gives me a little glimmer of hope it may make it longer than I was anticipating. Of course I'm not a console player so on PC, well, it's PC. 

A lot of us have a more positive outlook on the game, given a new Community Lead and announcements of things being looked at in the incoming update. I think it will be worth the wait.

2 hours ago, DasMurich said:

I've played a few Private matches similar to what you are suggesting. It makes for a totally different, yet interesting experience.

3 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I dont know, they could try it as a temporary game mode for a week or so and take feedback if they had the time and money and that would test the player bases shift too. Most players remaining are mostly vererans in my region at least, I see level 100 plus everywhere. People could just continue to play private now though and just turn sound off etc if they want a challenge, people can also turn down brightness manually. It's not guaranteed it would or wouldn't split the community too much. 

A better option is just allowing the use of these hardcore settings automatically in the games settings maybe and you can play the already set game mode now and get some more xp maybe. It should be possible if it doesn't effect other people without the settings only you, so you still have weapons, the settings could maybe even have a challenge character to use with all 1 stats that also doesn't affect others who don't choose it, well it does a bit the team might be annoyed a bit with you. 

PS shut up. You are the one who stopped responding about it so I did as well like I said. I was on target the whole time with you idiots pulling me off it and congratulations for even mentioning it again moving away from the target to be pounded on again and disrupt the whole topic. Your little short PS comment is yet again painting a picture of me, I know your obsessed and have to say I'm not a female so go and stalk someone else, I'm also not gay and is quite creepy all the pictures your painting of me.

2 posts in a row. Atta boy! Good job!!

👍👍👍

I say toss it in private match and call it a day. But I'm not sure if that'd be considered new content or not. And level 100 doesn't make you a veteran sport. That'd be the equivalent of about a level 40 with all the triple double XP bullshit they've had going on. 

P.S. I'm flattered but you're not my type sport. Anyway I'm married with 2 kids. My son's probably about your age. He's in 3rd grade.  I find it a little odd you're picturing me doing anything. Let alone painting pictures....

49 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

2 posts in a row. Atta boy! Good job!!

👍👍👍

I say toss it in private match and call it a day. But I'm not sure if that'd be considered new content or not. And level 100 doesn't make you a veteran sport. That'd be the equivalent of about a level 40 with all the triple double XP bullshit they've had going on. 

P.S. I'm flattered but you're not my type sport. Anyway I'm married with 2 kids. My son's probably about your age. He's in 3rd grade.  I find it a little odd you're picturing me doing anything. Let alone painting pictures....

The level doesn't completely prove skill anyway, just time spent on the game. They do seem experienced over half the people I see.

what a nice fictional story, wait a minute maybe it's true, you are a kid, so it makes sense you married another 2 kids, damn your a pimp little guy, I guess your in a foreign country where you can do that. If your sons age is around 8 that means you were together with your wifes at the age of 5, my lord, someone would have had to donate you know what or maybe you adopted a kid, because you do seem around 13 of age. Or maybe your a man child and married 2 young girls to relate somewhat more to.

You were painting loads of pictures of me, all during the last few days..... Don't pretend you didn't, I must personally say the pictures make me look ugly and don't want them sold publicly or else I will respond....... 

Looks like this will go on for eternity until he's muted somehow, I'm just defending myself. When he's gone I'm gone, or more precisely if any of this nonsense is gone I will be too and we can all have this topic free of stupidity.

19 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

The level doesn't completely prove skill anyway, just time spent on the game.

3 posts! I'm giving you a gold star sport

🌟

True enough but the people that have been around since launch and have had to adapt to every single buff and nerf brought on by the devs will, to me, always be the veterans. 

Giving you an F in math though...

And stop using douchey synonyms. Have your mom look that word up for you. See sport People might actually take you seriously if you contribute to the post. Doesn't that make you feel good? We've got people like Matt now that are actually listening to our problems and asking for feedback. Things are looking up for sure.

Now if you want I'll gladly waste more of your time. Or you can continue contributing like your last 3 posts, stop plugging up threads with your pitty parties, and help us help them make a difference.

Doesn't your school have a debate team? Go join that if you want to argue pointless bullshit nobody really cares about.

25 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

3 posts! I'm giving you a gold star sport

🌟

True enough but the people that have been around since launch and have had to adapt to every single buff and nerf brought on by the devs will, to me, always be the veterans. 

Giving you an F in math though...

And stop using douchey synonyms. Have your mom look that word up for you. See sport People might actually take you seriously if you contribute to the post. Doesn't that make you feel good? We've got people like Matt now that are actually listening to our problems and asking for feedback. Things are looking up for sure.

Now if you want I'll gladly waste more of your time. Or you can continue contributing like your last 3 posts, stop plugging up threads with your pitty parties, and help us help them make a difference.

Doesn't your school have a debate team? Go join that if you want to argue pointless bullshit nobody really cares about.

F in math when I'm correct. Alternate realities colliding?

nothing wrong with the wording except some dots and shit. Plus your a hypocrite doing the same. your just a little foreign kid with no education.

what problems is matt listening to? Your whining troll bullshit flushing away this entire topic? Things are surely looking up for your failure of a existence and purpose here.

mmm the second last paragraph seems like something I have said in a way repeated times 🤔

Yes no one cares but you now, because your a special kid that got past the age verification here.

also veterans don't matter too much over a lot of other pro players too. Veterans might not have always taken the game as serious and could have less of a balancing sense, along with knowledge having limits after a while from repeated play that others could achieve too, not just from playing day 1 through to now.

@Dynamic skills7here's some facts:

1) I'm 37. My son is 9. Your math sucks. 

2) including your last 3 comments you have had exactly 5 comments in this entire thread that had anything to do with the original topic. I checked.

3) they don't like trolls here. Don't get comfortable...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

@Dynamic skills7here's some facts:

1) I'm 37. My son is 9. Your math sucks. 

2) including your last 3 comments you have had exactly 5 comments in this entire thread that had anything to do with the original topic. I checked.

3) they don't like trolls here. Don't get comfortable...

Your actually around 13 and your son is around 8, I never said was, I said around...... Your blind and dumb :/  Grade 3 requires the child being around 8, Math correct. I also mentioned he could be adopted. Do numbers work different in your universe? If your 37 and not a little kid, your a man child married to little kids :D and since your stupid and don't get the joke I'm taking your original age comment out of context for once and making fun of you, changing the meaning of the wording. Very sad and pathetic I have to explain to a kiddie.

All my comments are a response to your dumb ass, or trying to say move on..... Makes sense, also hypocritical....

3 well your screwed, why wouldn't I get comfortable while they finally stop you sometime in the future. Remember I'm only a responder and not the cause and don't like slander.

Can a mod please mute whoever responds negatively next and out of topic? I have only responded to hate this whole time without starting hate and would like to continue the real topic unlike this other guy. Isn't he trolling and harassing me? I have said a lot in past comments to stop and I respond only to clear up slander against me and yes I swing back, but only when swung at.

On 12/5/2018 at 7:00 PM, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Ok just putting this out there as I am pro player and run with the very best players in this game on the ps4 and im speaking for everyone in this community Jason is just just to damn weak come on I've been able to run Jason around the whole 20 minutes with just mitch yes I am mitch the snitch lol seen a debra slap that mask off with just 3 hits umm what about this 7 Chad's just down right pounding out Jason for 20 minutes lol yes we have done this to countless Jason's umm we really dont wont talk about what 7  Jenny's or Vanessa's can do giveJason a huge buff like speed and health and weapon swing is just garbage I've been playing this game since about 2 weeks after digital release I've seen all the ups and downs of this game but damn it's so much fun we can't stop playing just need Jason to be feared not just pounded on over and over ok my plea to the developers is done give what is left of this community what they need A BADASS JASON KILLING MACHINE!!

Is this the same Devils Rejects on twitch? Someone else had a point how can we take you seriously with your lack of punctuation, anyway off topic.

I, to some extent, agree with your sentiments on Jason of him being underpowered however after watching your gameplay as Jason I feel your not the right person to be representing these "pro" players. Then you blab out names that no one has even heard of and that we're expected to know who they are. Which further diminishes how serious we take you. Do you not play as Host Jason in these tournaments? I have noticed you do and others do, which is smart as Jason is lag free, usually glitch free too. Jason at his most strongest, not only that but a fully functioning block.

Now a "pro" player that you are you do not even block nor do you strafe shift which is what all these "pro" players do, how are you pro again? To me, I'm being honest your just a good Jason, that's all. No wonder you complain of a weak Jason. The only thing you do well is quick toss knives and take out boxes on your first few morphs. Not to mention your a compulsive short shifter so shift juking you is so easy and stamina drain for a counslor is not even an issue for majority of the game. You also think J4 is one of the best Jasons, how can anyone take you seriously when you say that? J3 is a better version of J4 in every regard that if J3 is available and ready to use J4 shouldn't even be an after thought NEVERMIND "a top Jason" and therefore he is redundant MOST CERTAINLY in kill lobbies where there are skilled players where destruction is such a useless strength that it's only assertive in pub lobbies where being relentless is so overpowering for them that they wilt. I have seen you block as Jason and your not even an incompetent blocker at best, you plain outright don't block barring a few measly spurts that you do here and there which are so conspicuous and premeditated that you may aswell hold a sign up saying "I'm blocking don't engage me" as your stun immune and also their hits will do very little damage to you for the weapon durability it's worth so any half decent counslor won't even engage when they see you holding block then your asking for a buff as Jason...cmon doode!! You block last moment to sucker them in that's how you block, what a "pro" player you are and your playing as host, so broken non host block isnt an issue. Learn and understand the game and seek to get better under the conditions presented to you. Don't be so readily to complain. Here's an example how to block (relegated to only host unfortunatly atm and for the time being due to previous devs) Be sure to read the description box of the video too by clicking the drop down tab via the YouTube link:

But at the end of it all, i do believe Jason is somewhat underpowered definitely off host. I think Jason should atleast have 200% hp, at one point i was even saying 300% or even 400% haha. But 400% could be overkill. Someone earlier in the forum was saying 300% is too much but at the end of the day the Jason kill should be like how it used to be as a newb and feel treasured and earnt, not gifted which is often the case it feels many times and also luck comes into play with uncoordinated gang bangs with an average player just spamming the attack trigger with a machete at hand and getting lucky.

Also devils how the HELL does sucker punch being reduced to 10% benefit Jason? Please explain! Quite the contrary I'm afraid friend, again "pro" player jist i will make 😂. Are you aware it will just mean Jason's mask will come off that much sooner since non stuns are the most damage inducing towards Jasons HP? Stuns don't deal much dmg to Jason's HP, not any that you should be concerned about but non stuns exhibit maximum damage that the weapon is capable of dealing, respectively. I may be wrong but a non stun baseball bat most likely does more damage than a stunning machete hit, just to give you perspective. If not and i am indeed wrong it'll be close i say nonetheless.

Ps. How can you not strafe shift as a "pro" Jason?

M I N D B O G G L E D 

I have only one reason that i can think of and I'm sure this is not the reason for you, infact the reason i have in mind is more befitting a pro Jason (no sarcasm) that if you say it i may have to consider you pro (sarcasm). And this is the exact reason why one of my friends who is a top notch Jason does not strafe/side shift.

Bottom line: Jason is underpowered OFF HOST where the devs broke block. On host he is perfectly fine apart from the obvious frame lag, actually rather OP on host i may add to some people due to the enhanced shift, grab etc that comes from this this no ping/lag factor making everything smoother. But the main reason players request host as Jason is due to the blocking perks i.e "quick" block (the new term thats been coined in and come into existence due to the two types of blocks with the former having arose). Your the only one it seems who requests it for less/no lag. In essence i am saying block more not just block but also learn how to e f f e c t i v e l y block and possibly add strafe shift into your arsenal too. Two very game changing techniques, will change your game experience as Jason greatly "pro" player 😁. Ok il stop lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fridaythe131 said:

Now a "pro" player that you are you do not even block nor do you strafe shift which is what all these "pro" players do, how are you pro again?

That was my fault actually. I called him a pro because he said he plays in tournaments. I think it went straight to his head. But his post did get a lot of comments and good attention from the new devs so that's a good thing. Damn dude did Devil's piss in your Cheerios this morning or what?

Also devils how the HELL does sucker punch being reduced to 10% benefit Jason?

It doesn't. I think he was referring to reducing the stun chance when you go to drop Jason to his knees. 

. I may be wrong but a non stun baseball bat most likely does more damage than a stunning machete hit, just to give you perspective.

I don't know about all that now...

But at the end of it all, i do believe Jason is somewhat underpowered definitely off host. I think Jason should atleast have 200% hp, at one point i was even saying 300% or even 400% haha. But 400% could be overkill.

You think Jason is somewhat underpowered but you say he needs up to a 400% hit point buff? Wow. 

On host he is perfectly fine apart from the obvious frame lag, actually rather OP on host i may add to some people due to enhanced shift, grab etc due to this no ping factor making everything smoother.

Except for the huge hit point buff that he needs, right?

@DEVILS_REJECTS7 looks like your fan club is here. I think he brought some salt...

At this point we have individuals arguing about an argument and this thread is littered with that level of bickering. @Dynamic skills7@Somethin Cool this had long since left the realm of productive. I suggest not responding to each other. @Dynamic skills7 we are done with the insults. You can disagree with someone without insulting them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

At this point we have individuals arguing about an argument and this thread is littered with that. @Dynamic skills7@Somethin Cool this had long since left the realm of productive. I suggest not responding to each other. @Dynamic skills7 we are done with the insults. You can disagree with someone without insulting them.

Understood. Sorry about that. 

5 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

It doesn't. I think he was referring to reducing the stun chance when you go to drop Jason to his knees. 

You think Jason is somewhat underpowered but you say he needs up to a 400% hit point buff? Wow. 

Except for the huge hit point buff that he needs, right?

@DEVILS_REJECTS7 

I said at "one point" LMAO 😂😂😂 what a smart ass. Are you trying to rack up points or something? I'm new to forums so idk how the "points" system works and i know they probably not called points, probably credz or something.

And well then... overall, reduced stun chance is probably more harmful than good in a kill lobby context for Jason regardless if the intention was to lower Jason drop rate to his knees, at that point whether dropped or not any honest Jason would consider that a loss from his perspective, irrespective if he survived or not. From Jason's perspective you want the axe/machete to stun more often then not and hope they dont follow through with the "free" hits too and if they do their timing is off and you can dodge out the way and most the time it is off. Also, hopefully they use the axe more often instead of machete for demask due to it "stuns" more and most players don't even know stuns are not helpful for demask (although it does set up for free hits when Jason is coming out the stun - but how many take advantage of them and how often) so it becomes more like a baseball bat essentially with 25% sucker, does an axe. So only 10% increased stun chance axe isn't very helpful for Jaysoun. Most counslors use axe over machete as they think the axe is giving them lots of damage behind the comfort of a stun, so no danger of being grabbed which is not true, I love when counslors think this when I'm J-son and they have axes at the ready and their epic/legendary sucker punch equipped lol and wonder why they are breaking axes and axes upon me and no demask. "Oh it's stuck like glue" haha demask isn't random for the most part, but stun chance is!

And if you think a machete stun is very damaging you need to go have a relook at what you know about the game. Speak to Tommy86, he will teach you. I have lots of respect for that dude and the stuff he's broken down about this game.

My thought process was that since a 10 strength counslor does 80% dmg with a heavy hit machete (non stun) and the same counslor, hit and weapon with a stunning hit does 5%-8% dmg it would he logical to assume non stun baseball bat may exceed machete stunning hit dmg or atleast be similar to it as it's pretty balant if you've played the game and done testing that non stuns > stun in regards to dmg, forgive me for trying to infer lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fridaythe131 said:

And well then... overall, reduced stun chance is probably more harmful than good in a kill lobby context for Jason. You want the axe/machete to stun more often then not from a Jason's perspective and hope they dont follow up with "free" hits too and if they do their timing is off and you can dodge out the way, also hopefully they use axe more often due to it "stuns" more so and most players don't even know stuns are not helpful for demask (although it does set up for free hits when Jason is coming out the stun - but how many take advantage of them and how often) so it becomes more like a baseball bat essentially with 25% sucker, does an axe.  

I've about used up all my lives on this thread so I'm going to try to be done posting here  but I have to say I agree with you 100% on this. Although I did find a perk build where I could get a 1 hit demask with an axe from Buggzy. Provided the first hit didn't stun. Sounds like you really know what you're talking about. Hope to see you around.😎

• Like 1