46 minutes ago, KFC Lachappa said:

The best fun was if you are last counselor and jason is big tryh and you 1v1 him and try to stun him it was so much fun to survive but now to play vs tryh is not that much fun with only jogg

If your goal is to piss off Jason players, it's just as frustrating for Jason if you're juking every shift and staying just out of his reach for half the match  as it is when you're smacking him with a wrench and standing over him teabagging. 

17 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

If your goal is to piss off Jason players, it's just as frustrating for Jason if you're juking every shift and staying just out of his reach for half the match  as it is when you're smacking him with a wrench and standing over him teabagging. 

To piss pro Jason is imopssible even the best counselor player cant piss pro Jaso for me to stun my friend jason is impossible he is to top jason and i m top counselor 

On 2/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Sure you’ve earned it.

However, have you earned it against Jason post patch? Which is more impressive, which ‘earns’ you more gratification. It isn’t easy to survive the night now, before the patch I could have whole conversations with Jason during the chase, now I have to just plan and run. Juking isn’t any harder now than before but saving your stamina is if you’re not in practice because you’ve depended on hits when he walks through a door.

The truth can be subjective, the fact is Jason was barely buffed, the swing is a buff but the rage is actually a de-buff, it makes him easier to kill. The new patch was a success for ending needless actions by Counselors, who even if they were working together, were not working for the team. If they were, they would have completed objectives and left before he got rage. 

If all the people who have joined in the last little bit stopped and thought for just a second, they’d realize that protecting repair characters and bring them objective parts is the best way to piss Jason off and give themselves the opportunity to fight him in a way that benefits the other players. You want to fight Jason, awesome I support you in this, but make it mean something, if you fight him and nothing gets done, you’re a failure. 

Look I like strategy, I’m not big on fighting Jason because 90% of the time people fight Jason and it’s meaningless. I jokingly gave out reading assignments to another member, the first one was The Art of War. One of the reasons that book is so powerful is it breaks everything down. You have to control the battle field and choose the place and time to do battle, the winner and losers are decided before it even happens. For example, you’re fighting in the road to dance on Jason, even if you do best him, you’ve won nothing. If you fight him while Debra puts in a battery and Tiffany dances you’ve won something real, it matters to other players and they remember that badass who got shit done, knocking the big troglodyte on his ass. Sure he gets a little rage but it doesn’t matter because your leaving before he got a single kill. 

I’m a bit tired so don’t take it personally if I sound harsh, welcome to Camp, it’s been busy lately.

And the developers did say jason will not be bullied no more and now here are the crys of the trolls....hes op lol sorry jason is not op im really enjoying the game as counselor lol RUN RUN ITS A BABY SLASHER LOL YOUR ALL DOOMED!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fridaythe131 said:

@mattshotcha your thoughts?  The comment section has good insight too. 

Dude guru you sound like your a bit tired of jason its only just began man counselors had over a year of stun city now..umm..THE DEVELOPERS DID SAY JASON WILL NOT BE BULLIED NO MORE LOL they kept there word lol mad props gun media

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fridaythe131 said:

I think guru summed it up quite well, it is very unbalanced game play at this point. I'm glad a GOOD Jason player admits that! Jason did need some work but this isn't the answer. Gun claims they want to keep the game movie based but in the movies a 12 year old killed Jason, Kris killed Jason, Ginny killed Jason. Jason for the most part stalked a person and got them unexpectedly. What we have no is a game designed to cater to those who cannot play as Jason because they just aren't that good at the game but wanna be

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, tobirulezs said:

Lmao people are so butthurt about this rage wahhhwahhh...its great you cant run more players away huh...who cares if your a great jason or not...ima badass jason and im not complaining about this update and im still escaping and surviving the night...boohoo..cant troll  lobby for 20 minutes...get good or play something different:(

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:52 PM, Somethin Cool said:

I don't think anyone will agree with that.   Because in order to be able to smack Jason and T bag him, you need to be able to juke shift/grabs.

Ah, so now we’ve finally gotten the part of the conversation where it’s about saving people. Rather than trolling Jason with stuns.... nope still about wanting to stun Jason needlessly, shit I was hoping for something useful, not pleas for the Pubs/Devs to right it. 

As much as I respect the youtuber’s who publish content and guides, there’s definitely something off putting about the language that Guru chose to use in his video. He didn’t discuss it from a stand point of improving things after the intro, he could have discussed something, like the save mechanics or made any suggestions that aren’t already being discussed. Instead he criticized the whole patch, while at the same time praising how it initially made him feel. The patch isn’t really meant to improve things for great Jason’s, just less skilled ones.

Let’s see so far the people who like the buff have shown support for either firecrackers or flare guns or both still working. They’ve also suggested delaying the arrival of rage, at least if your not being bullied with stuns, that should still make it happen early. I think most of us are looking forward to the chance that the perk re-work will balance the scales a bit in the late game. Still not sure what the other side wants done other than a return to the piñata party. 

If you play in tournaments then the simply fix is to require Jason, to enter combat stance and block after every save. This returns combat to a state more like it was in the past without damaging the patchs effectiveness in QP. It isn’t any different than a stun as far as healing goes, run a few steps and heal while Jason does his little shuffle dance to block then game on. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fridaythe131 said:

Im not sure what this video is meant to prove.

I also skimmed through the comments.. didn't see much insight at all.

Jason job is to kill.  Counselors job is to run away, escape or die.

I blame gun for allowing this stunning bullshit to last as long as it did.  

1 hour ago, tobirulezs said:

A good player? This guy? There's recent footage of him on youtube using exploits in quick play weeks before the update. I can only speak for me here but anybody using cheats and/or exploits in this game is not only far from a good player, his opinions also get zero credibility whatsoever in regards to the game's current state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Im not sure what this video is meant to prove.

I also skimmed through the comments.. didn't see much insight at all.

Jason job is to kill.  Counselors job is to run away, escape or die.

I blame gun for allowing this stunning bullshit to last as long as it did.  

12 minutes ago, makred78 said:

A good player? This guy? There's recent footage of him on youtube using exploits in quick play weeks before the update. I can only speak for me here but anybody using cheats and/or exploits in this game is not only far from a good player, his opinions also get zero credibility whatsoever in regards to the game's current state.

You guys just saved me the trouble of entering a tournament with someone like GPG (well, not someone, him outright).  If someone is exploiting/glitching in a QP match, I have ZERO confidence that they'd put a hold on it for actual, physical prizes.  I'll happily play against others who actually play the game, not those who are playing for "viewers" (and most of them play exactly the same).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

You guys just saved me the trouble of entering a tournament with someone like GPG (well, not someone, him outright).  If someone is exploiting/glitching in a QP match, I have ZERO confidence that they'd put a hold on it for actual, physical prizes.  I'll happily play against others who actually play the game, not those who are playing for "viewers" (and most of them play exactly the same).

Where do you think the pack roof glitch came from guru did that while i was streaming i was jason said knifes wouldnt help me...then i said i promise youll regret doing that he said how..i simply replied im a strea.er..i figured that roof glitch out..streamed it..it went like wild fire...bam..it got fixed haha..now he begs to stun jason again..yeah..trolls..begone

The game is more balanced now than ever... 1st half of the game: Counselor... 2nd Half: Jason... not just stun Jason over and over with a squad and think you're good.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Lmao people are so butthurt about this rage wahhhwahhh...its great you cant run more players away huh...who cares if your a great jason or not...ima badass jason and im not complaining about this update and im still escaping and surviving the night...boohoo..cant troll  lobby for 20 minutes...get good or play something different:(

lol running people away? not hardly. I see you die in the first couple of mins all the time so don't get too high up there lol Actually this update if anything is makes Jason more of a joke now, watching him chase people that can't stun him and still not killing them ALL is priceless! Just goes to prove Jason isn't weak, he never was, just people that play as Jason do not play him right. And you guys never take into account counselors have learned to play better over time, so it's not gonna be ez every match. My game plan hasn't changed one bit. In fact when the evil bunny comes out and I play the way you guys say to play im still a troll lmao you guys will never be happy!

Lol look at all these experts. I'm sorry but if any of you play this game every day and claim fighting jason is trolling or claim to have never taken advantage of an exploit you're either a) full of shit  b) you simply don't know how or c) you really enjoy some repetitive bullshit of escaping in a car every single match. Anybody that's ever used spray cancel, strafe shift, or destroyed an escaping car with a throwing knife has used an exploit. None of those are intended game mechanics.

You can't criticize a tournament player for their play style if you've never played in one. That being said most of the reason they brought this patch out was because of tournament players bringing that style to QP. But I'm not going to sit here and criticize someone for voicing their opinion on how bad this patch is because honestly he has a point. I don't know whose idea this "no stun during rage" thing was but they are probably a shitty Jason. The only thing they accomplished with this update was to take chain stunning away for about half the match and reward mediocre Jason players for getting their asses beat down in the first place.

The truth is Jason is weaker than ever, especially in QP where blocking and combat tactics are unheard of. He's never been easier to demask and kill. The sad part is that the players with advanced knowledge of the game know more about it than the devs do. It blows my mind that they don't know non stunning hits do more damage than hits that stun. Of course, had they listened to a lot of the suggestions in this thread, we wouldn't be splitting the player base right now. Jason would be stronger, scarier, but not too overpowered or boring for a good Jason player. But apparently they'd rather hand out participation awards for mediocrity.

Soon enough all the good players will shift their strategy to a 20 minute defensive kite or simply go for the kill every match, and we'll be right back to letting people that don't know rat shit from Rice Krispies make decisions on how to "fix" the game...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

A big quote

Alright, don't overdo it. Getting dangerously close to being too much; antagonizing a group of people over their opinion is not a way to promote constructive discussion.

8 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

The truth is Jason is weaker than ever, 

Lol?

That's pretty funny.

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'm sorry but if any of you play this game every day and claim fighting jason is trolling or claim to have never taken advantage of an exploit you're either a) full of shit  b) you simply don't know how or c) you really enjoy some repetitive bullshit of escaping in a car every single match. Anybody that's ever used spray cancel, strafe shift, or destroyed an escaping car with a throwing knife has used an exploit. None of those are intended game mechanics.

Or d) even if you know how to do any of that shit, you never used any of it because believe it or not there's still some honest players on the online gaming scene.

I'm no expert at this game, I'm average at best. But in over 700 hours of game time I never ever used an exploits, not even once. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I'm not the only one playing legit.

• Like 1

Jason isn't weak because the new update made the game laggy. Try to run and the game just wont for a second. Also those times when jason grabs you from 30 feet away after you failed to sprint for a second..  The hiccupy sound glitches are also super annoying.

Thats my take on this latest patch.

3 hours ago, Cld said:

Jason isn't weak because the new update made the game laggy. Try to run and the game just wont for a second. Also those times when jason grabs you from 30 feet away after you failed to sprint for a second..  The hiccupy sound glitches are also super annoying.

Thats my take on this latest patch.

That sounds more like a network connection problem than anything else. I haven’t seen any more lagging than usual since the patch and the only lagging I experience is my internet connection sometimes. 

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That sounds more like a network connection problem than anything else. I haven’t seen any more lagging than usual since the patch and the only lagging I experience is my internet connection sometimes. 

Nah same connection wired 56 ping in lobby. Game feels off to me.  Lots more weird occorunces, stutters, game not registering button clicks alot more frequently as a councelor. Bumbing into edges of objects and getting hung up. Audio glitches every game.

On 2/7/2019 at 4:03 PM, RustInPeace said:

Well go have a read now, plenty of more stuff now. Great insight. There are many many solutions too being presented now as more people are seeing the video as for guru exploiting in a public lobby cut the kid some slack, public lobbies are so boring for some, sometimes i wonder what goes on in the players minds in QP and i also just give up playing as it isn't rewarding at all. He was having fun, I'm sure he got killed or let Jason kill him in the end, its on the devs imo they should get rid of said exploits, people will always abuse game mechanics, doesn't make one a bad person now for being bored and "sliding", it's actually not as easy as it looks and requires a level of skill to perfect does sliding, and is a challenge in it self.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cld said:

Nah same connection wired 56 ping in lobby. Game feels off to me.  Lots more weird occorunces, stutters, game not registering button clicks alot more frequently as a councelor. Bumbing into edges of objects and getting hung up. Audio glitches every game.

I have the same issue on 60ms since the update, i keep getting glitched while blocking, didn't happen on 60ms before the update, the Jason game is recorded on my channel.