Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If Jason gets more buffs it will be Ridiculous .

This game needs some serious difficulty lobby settings on quick Play .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strigoi said:

If Jason gets more buffs it will be Ridiculous .

This game needs some serious difficulty lobby settings on quick Play .

Won’t ever happen, they’ve stated in the past that they’re not going to split the player base. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Theres no such thing as PROS..


But as a veteran of this game.  Whos probably played more than you.   You are WRONG when you say Jason is too easy and boring now.

This update has made late game much more exciting...   Being able to beat Jason silly the whole match is what made it boring.

Now that Jason is a complete tank when he gets rage.  That makes the game the exact opposite of boring.

Mad props my exact thoughts...but hey cant make everyone happy huh lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

And just like that, Jason was weak again...

 

I guess they never learn this game can never be balanced out it's not a game for balance it's either jason killing or beat downs wack...ax to the head..hey atleast I got resident evil 2 remake and red dead redemption 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

I guess they never learn this game can never be balanced out it's not a game for balance it's either jason killing or beat downs wack...ax to the head..hey atleast I got resident evil 2 remake and red dead redemption 2

Jason's too easy now if you know what you're doing. He dies too easy if you don't know what you're doing. Counselor play is boring af now. I never thought I'd say it but I'm kinda over this game now. I'll still play to talk to my friends but they really lost me with the last update...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Jason's too easy now if you know what you're doing. He dies too easy if you don't know what you're doing. Counselor play is boring af now. I never thought I'd say it but I'm kinda over this game now. I'll still play to talk to my friends but they really lost me with the last update...

Yeah jason should only be took to his knees by Tommy Jarvis no one else but hey I'm just a guy that likes to stream and play games time to move on...I'll be here still chatting and susportting the game but as of everyday that's over lol hope to see all yall on the streams devils over and out...yall are truly badass cool people keep it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 5:09 AM, Somethin Cool said:

And just like that, Jason was weak again...

 

Of course. This update only ever served to help Jason versus groups that intended to stun him for 20 minutes, it does nothing to combat kill-squads. It's business as usual for those as Jason lacks protection coming out of a stun/pocket knife. Counselor game-play isn't interesting either when the stun squads inevitably fail.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Op is a troll. Possibly a bad jason player that is upset some people have skill to evade jason and survive. I am one of those players that can run circles around a bad inexperienced jason but any honest one will say you will still get wrecked by a good/pro jason and if not killed easily it will be extremely difficult. Any pro jason will easily wipe out the weakest players within the first few minutes and struggle a little with more experienced counselors. Nothing wrong with the way it is.

 

If i survive by myself by running from jason for 15 minutes against a good jason it's extremely difficult for both of us. Op is a troll and buffin jason is a horrible idea that will kill the game for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to camp @Cld, I think you should do some more reading before you make such hasty decisions. I’m glad you decided to join the forum and post but I think you might be surprised how many people either like the patch or the road it has started to take us down. 

I’d appreciate if you wouldn’t jump right to calling members trolls, with one post you can’t have had much interaction with Devils, he’s exuberant and loud but his heart is in the right place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to camp @Cld, I think you should do some more reading before you make such hasty decisions. I’m glad you decided to join the forum and post but I think you might be surprised how many people either like the patch or the road it has started to take us down. 

I’d appreciate if you wouldn’t jump right to calling members trolls, with one post you can’t have had much interaction with Devils, he’s exuberant and loud but his heart is in the right place.

Ok well. I speak the truth, he does not. Good jason players easily kill every counselor within the first 5 minutes of the game and struggles SOMEWHAT with more experienced players. So we should buff him just because some jason players are not that good? If anyone survives running for 20 minutes from a good jason they absolutely earned it and its not easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cld said:

Ok well. I speak the truth, he does not. Good jason players easily kill every counselor within the first 5 minutes of the game and struggles SOMEWHAT with more experienced players. So we should buff him just because some jason players are not that good? If anyone survives running for 20 minutes from a good jason they absolutely earned it and its not easy.

Sure you’ve earned it.

However, have you earned it against Jason post patch? Which is more impressive, which ‘earns’ you more gratification. It isn’t easy to survive the night now, before the patch I could have whole conversations with Jason during the chase, now I have to just plan and run. Juking isn’t any harder now than before but saving your stamina is if you’re not in practice because you’ve depended on hits when he walks through a door.

The truth can be subjective, the fact is Jason was barely buffed, the swing is a buff but the rage is actually a de-buff, it makes him easier to kill. The new patch was a success for ending needless actions by Counselors, who even if they were working together, were not working for the team. If they were, they would have completed objectives and left before he got rage. 

If all the people who have joined in the last little bit stopped and thought for just a second, they’d realize that protecting repair characters and bring them objective parts is the best way to piss Jason off and give themselves the opportunity to fight him in a way that benefits the other players. You want to fight Jason, awesome I support you in this, but make it mean something, if you fight him and nothing gets done, you’re a failure. 

Look I like strategy, I’m not big on fighting Jason because 90% of the time people fight Jason and it’s meaningless. I jokingly gave out reading assignments to another member, the first one was The Art of War. One of the reasons that book is so powerful is it breaks everything down. You have to control the battle field and choose the place and time to do battle, the winner and losers are decided before it even happens. For example, you’re fighting in the road to dance on Jason, even if you do best him, you’ve won nothing. If you fight him while Debra puts in a battery and Tiffany dances you’ve won something real, it matters to other players and they remember that badass who got shit done, knocking the big troglodyte on his ass. Sure he gets a little rage but it doesn’t matter because your leaving before he got a single kill. 

I’m a bit tired so don’t take it personally if I sound harsh, welcome to Camp, it’s been busy lately.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Jason's too easy now if you know what you're doing. He dies too easy if you don't know what you're doing. Counselor play is boring af now. I never thought I'd say it but I'm kinda over this game now. I'll still play to talk to my friends but they really lost me with the last update...

IMO playing as counselor now is actually fun.  Being able to beat Jason silly is what made the game boring af.

I was over the game a while ago.  This patch actually made me enjoy playing again.

Jason having it to easy is the counselors fault.  Jason dying to easy is Jasons fault.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sure you’ve earned it.

However, have you earned it against Jason post patch? Which is more impressive, which ‘earns’ you more gratification. It isn’t easy to survive the night now, before the patch I could have whole conversations with Jason during the chase, now I have to just plan and run. Juking isn’t any harder now than before but saving your stamina is if you’re not in practice because you’ve depended on hits when he walks through a door.

The truth can be subjective, the fact is Jason was barely buffed, the swing is a buff but the rage is actually a de-buff, it makes him easier to kill. The new patch was a success for ending needless actions by Counselors, who even if they were working together, were not working for the team. If they were, they would have completed objectives and left before he got rage. 

If all the people who have joined in the last little bit stopped and thought for just a second, they’d realize that protecting repair characters and bring them objective parts is the best way to piss Jason off and give themselves the opportunity to fight him in a way that benefits the other players. You want to fight Jason, awesome I support you in this, but make it mean something, if you fight him and nothing gets done, you’re a failure. 

Look I like strategy, I’m not big on fighting Jason because 90% of the time people fight Jason and it’s meaningless. I jokingly gave out reading assignments to another member, the first one was The Art of War. One of the reasons that book is so powerful is it breaks everything down. You have to control the battle field and choose the place and time to do battle, the winner and losers are decided before it even happens. For example, you’re fighting in the road to dance on Jason, even if you do best him, you’ve won nothing. If you fight him while Debra puts in a battery and Tiffany dances you’ve won something real, it matters to other players and they remember that badass who got shit done, knocking the big troglodyte on his ass. Sure he gets a little rage but it doesn’t matter because your leaving before he got a single kill. 

I’m a bit tired so don’t take it personally if I sound harsh, welcome to Camp, it’s been busy lately.

 

Thats not how i play anyway. I never hit jason. ever! op is saying jason is weak and is simply not true. What if they didnt make the changes they did and made it impossible for anyone to survive or escape a decent jason player based on his comments? I think if you got beat up as jason you were a bad jason. Period

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cld said:

Thats not how i play anyway. I never hit jason. ever! op is saying jason is weak and is simply not true. What if they didnt make the changes they did and made it impossible for anyone to survive or escape a decent jason player based on his comments? I think if you got beat up as jason you were a bad jason. Period

Ok then, you’re entitled to your opinion. I happen to agree with the OP that Jason is weak, even after the patch. I like it though, it shows progress. I guess we’ll just have to disagree since this is only about opinion. 

We’ll talk more if you’re still around next week, and thank you for dropping the insults, there’s a time and place when your fighting that it will be forgiven but it really doesn’t make a good first impression, hey that’s something you and Devils have in common, 😆 😉. We practice a different kind of insulting here, more like siblings taking shots at one another behind the authority figures backs, which is hard because they read our damn posts, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Ok then, you’re entitled to your opinion. I happen to agree with the OP that Jason is weak, even after the patch. I like it though, it shows progress. I guess we’ll just have to disagree since this is only about opinion. 

We’ll talk more if you’re still around next week, and thank you for dropping the insults, there’s a time and place when your fighting that it will be forgiven but it really doesn’t make a good first impression, hey that’s something you and Devils have in common, 😆 😉. We practice a different kind of insulting here, more like siblings taking shots at one another behind the authority figures backs, which is hard because they read our damn posts, lol. 

Ok i get it. You'd like to see anyone good at jason just wipe out everyone with ease. Oh wait they already do. Maybe you'd like to see average or new players do the same thing? I'm not sure i understand. Maybe i'd have to play with you to see but from my experience good jasons run around and kill everyone, no problem at all before this patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cld said:

Ok i get it. You'd like to see anyone good at jason just wipe out everyone with ease. Oh wait they already do. 

Lol?

 

You could take away all the counselors weapons and counselors can still escape due to JASON BIGGEST WEAKNESS.

 

And that weakness is ..Jason cannot be everywhere at once.

If Jason is wiping out everyone its because the counselors are not pushing objectives.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Lol?

 

You could take away all the counselors weapons and counselors can still escape due to JASON BIGGEST WEAKNESS.

 

And that weakness is ..Jason cannot be everywhere at once.

If Jason is wiping out everyone its because the counselors are not pushing objectives.  

God forbid one or two counselors escape. Do you people even play this game or only play private matches? Any jason with half a brain easily kills everyone. I see it all the time. One guy gets beat down the entire game because he's not good the next game jason kills everyone in the first five minutes because he doesnt suck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Lol?

 

You could take away all the counselors weapons and counselors can still escape due to JASON BIGGEST WEAKNESS.

 

And that weakness is ..Jason cannot be everywhere at once.

If Jason is wiping out everyone its because the counselors are not pushing objectives.  

This is why it’s useful to have junkyard dog who just won’t let go of that bone, thanks man, hope you take that as a compliment, it was intended to be one.

1 minute ago, Cld said:

God forbid one or two counselors escape. Do you people even play this game or only play private matches? Any jason with half a brain easily kills everyone. I see it all the time. One guy gets beat down the entire game because he's not good the next game jason kills everyone in the first five minutes because he doesnt suck. 

Later man, or go read my posts from this week, I’ve already laid it all out. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cld said:

God forbid one or two counselors escape. Do you people even play this game or only play private matches? Any jason with half a brain easily kills everyone. 

 

Any Jason with half a brain can kill a group of counselors with no brains.  Just like the movie.

Whats your point?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need the old Jason back with buff but not that rage shit it is so boring to jogg with Jason to his rage quit because he suck and cant get me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KFC Lachappa said:

We need the old Jason back with buff but not that rage shit it is so boring to jogg with Jason to his rage quit because he suck and cant get me 

Quick play is going to suffer but enough good counselors can still save each other. I played with some great players this morning and it was business as usual. Hit him for stam, heal each other, push objectives when you can. All you need to do is buddy up with one other person and play like you're Tommy and sweater girl. He doesn't get stunned now but he still has to catch you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Quick play is going to suffer but enough good counselors can still save each other. I played with some great players this morning and it was business as usual. Hit him for stam, heal each other, push objectives when you can. All you need to do is buddy up with one other person and play like you're Tommy and sweater girl. He doesn't get stunned now but he still has to catch you.

The best fun was if you are last counselor and jason is big tryh and you 1v1 him and try to stun him it was so much fun to survive but now to play vs tryh is not that much fun with only jogg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

 

Any Jason with half a brain can kill a group of counselors with no brains.  Just like the movie.

Whats your point?

 

My point is if you think jasons weak you've never actually played against a skilled jason that is absolutely relentless in killing you. Jason isn't weak if you are good even against the best runners.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cld said:

My point is if you think jasons weak you've never actually played against a skilled jason that is absolutely relentless in killing you. Jason isn't weak if you are good even against the best runners.

Yes Jason is not weak i'm tryh with jason and you can kill kill squad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...