49 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

At some point skill and common sense are going to have to come into it. If there's 7 people in a group and you let yourself get stuck in the middle of that instead of picking them off one by one from the outside of the group then you probably deserve the ass whooping you're about to receive. 

Some people lack skill. That can be learned.

Some people lack common sense. If one doesn't have it by now, shame on them.

13 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Some people lack skill. That can be learned.

Some people lack common sense. If one doesn't have it by now, shame on them.

I was specifically referring to the people complaining about 7 on 1 groups in QP because I don't think they have either. Unless they stumbled into a group of highly skilled players trolling QP. But there's warning signs for that too. So again, common sense...

Yeah...I lied I'm here again..as I can see everyone has agreed...JASON IS WEAK!!!! DAMN IT...MAKE HIM A BADASS KILLING MACHINE THERES YOUR PROOF...JASON IS A CHUMP AND HAS BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!

DO I NEED TO POST A STREAM OF ME WHIPPING HIS ASS FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT?...UMM..WHAT ABOUT 24 HOURS STRAIGHT...GAME ON!! LETS SEE HOW MANY OF YOU I RUN INTO...DONT RAGE QUIT NOW

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

DO I NEED TO POST A STREAM OF ME WHIPPING HIS ASS FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT?...UMM..WHAT ABOUT 24 HOURS STRAIGHT...GAME ON!! LETS SEE HOW MANY OF YOU I RUN INTO...DONT RAGE QUIT NOW

Lol not by yourself I hope...

9 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

At some point skill and common sense are going to have to come into it. If there's 7 people in a group and you let yourself get stuck in the middle of that instead of picking them off one by one from the outside of the group then you probably deserve the ass whooping you're about to receive. 

....How do you pick off 7 people in a group that stayed grouped up and look for openings to attack Jason?    Its simple to swarm Jason, and he ends up in the middle in seconds.  

If in a game filled with skilled try hards.  You literally have to play this game like a some bottom of the barrel, dollar bin fighting game and use game play mechanic flaws to get kills in.   

OR just hope you end up in a lobby filled with mostly idiots that balance things out..  Because thats the only time its fun and it actually feels like a real Friday the 13th game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

....How do you pick off 7 people in a group that stayed grouped up and look for openings to attack Jason?    Its simple to swarm Jason, and he ends up in the middle in seconds.  

If in a game filled with skilled try hards.  You literally have to play this game like a some bottom of the barrel, dollar bin fighting game and use game play mechanic flaws to get kills in.   

OR just hope you end up in a lobby filled with mostly idiots that balance things out..  Because thats the only time its fun and it actually feels like a real Friday the 13th game.

Don't use a shit Jason. Cut the power to build fear. Shift slash instead of shift grab. Slash instead of grab. Use throwing knives. Use block. Use traps if you have any. Keep close enough that their stamina regen is slow but don't be afraid to shift or morph out if you get surrounded. When they start dropping they'll usually lose interest. Especially if you Tommy boxed. Just ran into this yesterday. Went 7/7. Part 7 Jason. Didn't even lose my mask. 

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I was specifically referring to the people complaining about 7 on 1 groups in QP because I don't think they have either. Unless they stumbled into a group of highly skilled players trolling QP. But there's warning signs for that too. So again, common sense...

I know what you were referring to. There just seems to be a massive lack of common sense these days.

I'm finding myself having to engage many six-man kill squads and it's lead to a number of very nervy encounters, but for the mercy of individual players breaking away from the pack I'd have had more than two deaths, that's for certain. Anyway, while I may have won most brawls I do feel Jason needs some help.

For one, lock-on in combat stance needs to go, or be on toggle. I'm finding the tracking in its current is a massive boon for the counselors and forces me to constantly drop my guard or have my back forcibly facing the mob when getting flanked. Hell, on one occasion I entered combat to block a shot from a player in-front of me and instead I got flipped around to the unarmed player behind me, resulting in a free shot for the player I intended to block.

I think a 1 sec to 1.5 sec of stun/damage immunity is necessary (sweater & execute excluded), perhaps increasing it up to 2 seconds depending on how many counselors are surrounding you, and 0 seconds immunity for 1 vs 1. Now I'm not saying Jason should be allowed to freely slash/grab here, rather widen his recovery process to give him access to his mobility options during a hypothetical immunity phase. Without immunity even a single mistake/good strike from semi-competent group will lock you down until the mask is no more.

Health. Increase/decrease depending on how many counselors are in the game rather than an outright buff.

10 minutes ago, Bremen said:

Hell, on one occasion I entered combat to block a shot from a player in-front of me and instead I got flipped around to the unarmed player behind me, resulting in a free shot for the player I intended to block.

Just block when that happens. It has a 360° radius. So even if they hit you in the back you still block it. 

43 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Just block when that happens. It has a 360° radius. So even if they hit you in the back you still block it. 

I was not aware of this and have ultimately been a bigger contributing factor in my own demasking/demise than I thought.

Thanks for the information, I'll put this to use the next time the mob come calling.

11 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol not by yourself I hope...

Wanna join me I run into many great Jason's in pub lobbys lol hell I'll even invite a few :) tommy86 seems to be another one that gives advise while he plays offline bots lol...but still no bite to his bark 10 minutes tops he gets a ax

28 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Wanna join me I run into many great Jason's in pub lobbys lol hell I'll even invite a few :) tommy86 seems to be another one that gives advise while he plays offline bots lol...but still no bite to his bark 10 minutes tops he gets a ax

Lmao I'm sure he has better things to do. And you know as well as I do that you wouldn't be able to get a kill on him anyway. But I find it hilarious that you think your that good. 

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lmao I'm sure he has better things to do. And you know as well as I do that you wouldn't be able to get a kill on him anyway. But I find it hilarious that you think your that good. 

You wanna try...I'm pretty he sure he has done his research on who I am and who I run with ...ok wanna see tommy86 not get one kill ...7 Chad's will make him nothing and I bet he will come back in here and say ok devils has a point..Jason is horribly weak haha

6 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

My bark has bite what about yours?

Just now, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

You wanna try...I'm pretty he sure he has done his research on who I am and who I run with ...ok wanna see tommy86 not get one kill ...7 Chad's will make him nothing and I bet he will come back in here and say ok devils has a point..Jason is horribly weak haha

If you want to challenge him, you need to tag him in your post. @Tommy86

16 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If you want to challenge him, you need to tag him in your post. @Tommy86

Chad's will assemble very soon he wont show promise hahah beat down stun city he knows he wont do nothing 

@DEVILS_REJECTS7 Mind telling me what your problem is? I know some of your crew by the way, how about you ask them about me yourself before you go running your mouth. There is a tourney coming up soon which I may be part of so you can get your chance then like everyone else. 

You are not the hot shit you think you are and I have that based on people who have played with you. I had no issue with you before but I am happy to put you on my shit list now. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

@DEVILS_REJECTS7 Mind telling me what your problem is? I know some of your crew by the way, how about you ask them about me yourself before you go running your mouth. There is a tourney coming up soon which I may be part of so you can get your chance then like everyone else. 

You are not the hot shit you think you are and I have that based on people who have played with you. 

Hot shit never claimed till i see someone with so much sarcasm in a post that simply says Jason's weak...now for anyone who wants to say this so called Jason in this game Friday the 13th the game is not weak I'll gladly put your heads on a platter come talk the walk...20 minute beat down is what will happen..with maximum 2 players killed lol truth

6 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Hot shit never claimed till i see someone with so much sarcasm in a post that simply says Jason's weak...now for anyone who wants to say this so called Jason in this game Friday the 13th the game is not weak I'll gladly put your heads on a platter come talk the walk...20 minute beat down is what will happen..with maximum 2 players killed lol truth

To me it looks like you are simply lashing out after receiving a beat down yourself in this thread for lack of knowledge. You had no issue with me when you came in here, now all of a sudden I am getting screenshots from friends of you talking trash in streams about me. And talking trash on the forum now. 

The thing about my posts and my advice is that anyone with a few brain cells can understand it is based on logic and hard facts, and doesn’t require much more than that to get the point across. Unfortunately it looks as though it is still too difficult to comprehend for you, and that says more about you than me.

As far as testing my skill, you will get your chance boy.

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

To me it looks like you are simply lashing out after receiving a beat down yourself in this thread for lack of knowledge. You had no issue with me when you came in here, now all of a sudden I am getting screenshots from friends of you talking trash in streams about me. And talking trash on the forum now. 

The thing about my posts and my advice is that anyone with a few brain cells can understand it is based on logic and hard facts, and doesn’t require much more than that to get the point across. Unfortunately it looks as though it is still too difficult to comprehend for you, and that says more about you than me.

As far as testing my skill, you will get your chance boy.

Ummm I got people and you will get your chance chump make it good promise you wont get pass the chads... yes they are undefeated hahaha

1 minute ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Ummm I got people and you will get your chance chump make it good promise you wont get pass the chads... yes they are undefeated hahaha

Don’t speak too soon. I don’t have a problem with your crew but I will make sure to target you specifically.

7 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Don’t speak too soon. I don’t have a problem with your crew but I will make sure to target you specifically.

Lol that shouldn't be a problem. His crew carries him. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

The to make it perfectly clear I'm not a chad... I'm fucking mitch the snitch...and umm yeah tommy86 RIP MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR EXPERT VIDEO ABOUT WHAT WENT WRONG GETTING THAT ASS HANDED TO YOU