8 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Trouble with Packanack roof counselors did you guys say?

I’m just going to leave this here...

Is there a way to get on packanack roof as Jason currently? would love to choke out that bastard chad that i see up there every few days.. lol

On 12/10/2018 at 5:01 PM, SirMang said:

So your example is someone who is obviously a noob, waiting at the door, not in combat stance trying to free swing you?  LMAO

she was in combat stance idiot watch again lmfao

On 12/10/2018 at 5:01 PM, SirMang said:

So your example is someone who is obviously a noob, waiting at the door, not in combat stance trying to free swing you?  LMAO

but the there is too many variables that come into play, your statement that Jason is helpless is pretty stupid, just in that clip, spawn on an island, no where to go, no good stun weapon, and you claim Jason is helpless? You're more than welcome to add me if you use ps4 and join in our lobbies and we can test your weakness theory lol

2 hours ago, tobirulezs said:

but the there is too many variables that come into play, your statement that Jason is helpless is pretty stupid, just in that clip, spawn on an island, no where to go, no good stun weapon, and you claim Jason is helpless? You're more than welcome to add me if you use ps4 and join in our lobbies and we can test your weakness theory lol

Sir mang is actually correct with good facts, while your argument for that clip and the guy being 150 is garbage. Being a 150 obviously made him care free, a actual pro would not even attack Jason coming through the door especially with a low stun weapon..... Let alone trap himself in a inescapable house. People should never be grabbed, it just will waste Jason's time until he gets shift, all while all the counselors complete untrapped objectives. This is going off topic and your comments seem troll worthy with the amount of wrongness they have and shall be calling in a mod to stop this if you continue. This is not talking about balance and instead wasting words arguing against everyone here that actually know this subject better. 

Also I leant your not allowed to double post a reply if it can be helped, you need to try and quote them twice in the same original message. i think the only way around the rule is if someone posted a reply to you while you were completing your original message without knowing, prompting a double post? Because you can't edit in a quote to the original and would get too cluttered. I think if that's the case you announce that, but it isn't and you did it anyway.

Now let's continue towards ideas and not fighting over how to play the start of the game a stupid way. No response is even needed to me as this is a reminder message to stop and don't plan on playing along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have the solution my kind friends , lets bugg the gun to shoot a gym in F13Th .

Jason will be fit in no time.

Most important equipment would be for the NECK.

THICK NECK = GOOD

No THICK NECK = NO GOOD 

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Stealth and Composure need to matter more, for both sides but especially stealth counselors and high composure counselors. No more of this just needing luck, speed and stamina. Even if it means removing Jason's ability to toggle sense and making +Sense more valuable and -Sense even worse. Stalk needs to be more valuable because its rendered powerless due to its late game entrance, lack of actual worthwhile time, etc.

There needs to be more reason to NOT want to be near Jason. Do that and the game might actually resemble what it should've been. Fighting/Killing Jason in a poor Street Fighter 2 simulation should be a last resort and not one of the two best win conditions.

Perhaps full fear prevents jogging entirely (so now fast counselors can't be out of reach so silly now 100 percent of the time) for 1 to 3 based composure counselors or induces counselors actually falling to the ground like in the 4000 slashers not just named F13? Nobody would take the chance of fighting or getting close to Jason if fear actually did its job. You also reduce the amount of regained stamina for any actual hits you land on Jason which would make it less worthwhile.

What concerns me is the game needs a lot more than simple value tweaks and a year and half later, its been more miss than hit.

Stealth is fine, and it works well when you know how to use it. Sense avoidance perks work great too. The biggest problem here is... people that think they should remain a super powered ninjas straight through to the end of the match with Jason having zero chance to ever find them. Stealth and sense avoidance are not going to work well if you are near Jason for ANY length of time, and neither should they. Escape early with stealth, and do not expect it to carry you through until the timer finishes... and if Jason is nearby... shy away.... And fully understand, just because you are stealthy and have sense avoidance perks should in no way be a guarantee that Jason will not 'see' you... and sometimes, you will die.
    When playing Jason, if I see that any counselor is not showing up with sense while I can actually see them... they become a priority target as I actually know how hard it can be to find them later on... and this has led to many players crying about how these perks did not work... But they did work, and the only reason they died... is because they were close enough for me to see that they were indeed using these perks. If they had kept their distance... it could have worked out much different... if they were actually pushing objectives to escape... after rage mode hits, it is just a matter of time before you find any player. At that point, it is up to the player to keep themselves alive. Even medic and thick skin can't save you from a grab when all of the pocket knives are gone... or you did not have one to begin with.

Altering sense in any way is a HUGE nerf to stalk, and a MASSIVE buff to sense avoidance perks. Neither side can be stealthy all the time, but nerfing sense in ANY way will be bad for Jason. He does not need any more nerfs. Stalk is not rendered powerless at all by the lateness of its arrival... it merely arrives later than the other abilities... But if sense is nerfed as you suggest, it will be utterly useless now matter when you get it... right along with sense avoidance perks now being a cakewalk to drag out every match to its full twenty minutes with Jason only able to find anyone using them through sheer luck.

Just having to wonder if your bat will actually stun Jason would be enough for most people to keep their distance... The chance to stun Jason needs to be reduced to a point where even with sucker punch, you still have to wonder if the strike will stun him... and the indefensible demasking hit that is used after every stun (or any other animation) needs to go as well. Getting Jason's mask off should require some skill with the combat system, not rely on an exploit that makes it so simple a small child can do it consistently.

I do agree that the fear system should be a touch harsher, but it should not utterly cripple the counselors. Full fear should not prevent someone from jogging... but 'shock' might. Being at full fear for a minute or two putting someone into a state of 'shock' in which their actions are extremely limited would be realistic, but also a bit too much for the sake of balance in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 5:56 PM, Dynamic skills7 said:

I have also tried that strategy with a friendly Jason and also when playing Jason with friendly counselors. If you instead block the attack instead of moving away, Jason doesn't have enough time to grab if they counselor quickly moves left or right beside you, he can only grab if they run straight ahead of you, Jason will just barely make the distance to grab them and it's a guessing game if they choose to run ahead or left or right and you need to choose a way to look immediately and that's if they even get baited to hit you, they could just keep pretending the whole time making you trigger combat stance.

EDIT I did watch tommy 86 video on it and it seems he does it faster, I have only tested on controller a few days ago and somethings blocking the time from being that fast. We tried many times to do it instantly, from mashing the 2 buttons to pressing just one and timing when the other allows a response. I will test again in a day with friends, if nothing changes there has to have been a fix for it in the past 9 months. Talking about entering combat stance btw, not exiting. You don't have to read further if this actually works like the video. Ok another EDIT I tested it more and no it's not possible with baiting and even having low ping, I have around 50 ping along with that brain second to process. It's not possible if the swings activated before block or grab.

20% is quick enough to beat a grab that's milaseconds later since it takes the brain a second to even process the counselors actually committing to a swing and not faking it unless you try and randomly predict, but you would suffer from that if wrong. Both Jason and the counselor will never hit at the same time and unless that happens it wouldn't beat it. 

This does bring up another great idea though, I think Jason should be able to block much faster with one button without entering combat stance maybe, by doing this they can take away his original more protective block, like blocking attacks from behind that he has currently and make it that he takes damage still maybe and instead of taking away stun completely it could be lowered by 50%? Blocking should be a instant action almost, just a bit better to beat swift attacker. They could also make it that his block cancels after someone hits you if it's too unbalanced. This does seem like a more balanced skilled thing to do and very satisfying. Counselors would just be promoted to attack his back more in a team and no one has to play a game of spins baiting each other for eternity to lead no where. It's up to the devs how fast you can grab after this block.

A perfect block grab can never be evaded, regardless if they move left or right or not, or even back, its too slow!! Even an imperfect block grab can still catch them to be fair as long as if they don't dodge in combat stance to the right or left. By imperfect i mean a tad slow or not as sharp in the reflexes to get out the grab after blocking. Do you mean they are dodging in CS to evade the grab? Like this:

If so, very plausible, the great counslors dodge after striking, although very rare in public lobbies. The reason they do this is because the fear of a no stun hit on Jason leaving them susceptible to a grab and the precautionary measure thereon after being the dodge or in your case the fear of the block which of course will not stun and they need to dodge to avoid your following grab. The clip above was a slash, the same principle applies and works on grabs: 

Great players will only purely enagage for stamina and dip. As soon as their weapon makes contact with Jason they got what they needed in terms of stamina replenishment. Btw ignore the dodge backwards, he was very fortunate for his second hit coupled with that dodge (backwards) that he didnt get grabbed, will not work nearly every time, dodging backwards is a bad idea but in all the two clips above i suppose you got a taste of dodge cancelling to the left, to the right and one backwards. So a bit of everything haha. Left or right is what anyone should really worry about.

Also are you pressing R3 to leave CS? You should be pressing L3 (sprint) to exit CS and follow up with grab fast as possible. You must be doing it slow or something, not too sure. You will have to clip.

Yes the issue your having is off host block, which is bugged. Tommy has already explained it here somewhere but it's basically there is a slight delay off host since the new engine update you cannot instantly press R1 after going into combat stance (R3) you have to wait a fraction longer to raise block (R1) as opposed to being host or pre engine update where R3 and R1 can be pressed virtually at the same time. Blame the devs lol. Try being host Jason in a private then try. Block was perfectly fine, before the devs broke it. Nothing needs to be removed or added in that regard 😂. It needs to be reverted to how it once was for off host since that's how 99% of players play i.e dedicated servers. But as host it's perfectly fine. Bugzy had swift attacker. Here take a look: 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 9:21 PM, Mince said:

I have not watched this entire clip. But I believe there is no way that the mask comes off in one shotgun hit. I simply have never seen that happen in all my time playing. Even if that Tiffany with the shotgun had some trifecta of damage-increasing perks for that one situation. Where is the footage from the beginning of the match? I have played in hundreds of matches where I've had to fight Jason tooth and nail to get the mask off. Most of the time that is not what I'm trying to do though, I'm just trying to survive.

I also notice that you put all of your traps at the shack. This means you didn't put any of them on the phone or cars. So for the first 5-10 minutes of the match, nobody was doing anything to escape.

Personally I just do not agree with the idea that Jason is weak. I guess I am 11 pages too late. But I don't see it having played the game almost since launch. The only possible counselor nerf I see being appropriate is being able to restart repairing until you get easier repair checks. You should have to complete whatever repair it gives you, so you can't cheese by on a low repair character. Maybe there are some other things out there, but I do not see Jason being weak. The notion of Jason hunting is absurd. In general the playerbase on PC is so bad that nothing gets done in most matches. A lot of Jarvis players have no idea what to do. Even when a kill is ready to be performed, there's a good chance of *someone* messing it up.

Many Jason players are so used to counselors running around aimlessly that when two or three people actually do help each other and fight back, the Jason gets mad and claims they are overpowered or cheating.

He plays within a community of about 100-200 atleast, I'd say of Jason killers/trolls. Jason in that regard is weak to some extent with the off host broken block especially. They do mini unofficial streamer run tournaments/leagues for both consoles on Xbox and PS4. But for the average pub lobby a good Jason is a beast lol.

4 hours ago, Fridaythe131 said:

A perfect block grab can never be evaded, regardless if they move left or right or not, or even back, its too slow!! Even an imperfect block grab can still catch them to be fair as long as if they don't dodge in combat stance to the right or left. By imperfect i mean a tad slow or not as sharp in the reflexes to get out the grab after blocking. Do you mean they are dodging in CS to evade the grab? Like this:

If so, very plausible, the great counslors dodge after striking, although very rare in public lobbies. The reason they do this is because the fear of a no stun hit on Jason leaving them susceptible to a grab and the precautionary measure thereon after being the dodge or in your case the fear of the block which of course will not stun and they need to dodge to avoid your following grab. The clip above was a slash, the same principle applies and works on grabs: 

Great players will only purely enagage for stamina and dip. As soon as their weapon makes contact with Jason they got what they needed in terms of stamina replenishment. Btw ignore the dodge backwards, he was very fortunate for his second hit coupled with that dodge (backwards) that he didnt get grabbed, will not work nearly every time, dodging backwards is a bad idea but in all the two clips above i suppose you got a taste of dodge cancelling to the left, to the right and one backwards. So a bit of everything haha. Left or right is what anyone should really worry about.

Also are you pressing R3 to leave CS? You should be pressing L3 (sprint) to exit CS and follow up with grab fast as possible. You must be doing it slow or something, not too sure. You will have to clip.

Yes the issue your having is off host block, which is bugged. Tommy has already explained it here somewhere but it's basically there is a slight delay off host since the new engine update you cannot instantly press R1 after going into combat stance (R3) you have to wait a fraction longer to raise block (R1) as opposed to being host or pre engine update where R3 and R1 can be pressed virtually at the same time. Blame the devs lol. Try being host Jason in a private then try. Block was perfectly fine, before the devs broke it. Nothing needs to be removed or added in that regard 😂. It needs to be reverted to how it once was for off host since that's how 99% of players play i.e dedicated servers. But as host it's perfectly fine. Bugzy had swift attacker. Here take a look: 

I've been messing around with something similar in quick play. I run straight at Jason then dodge, strike, dodge, and run away. It's a lot of fun and seems to be hard to catch. Although if I mess up the first dodge it usually ends pretty quickly. But practice makes perfect I suppose. 

7 hours ago, Fridaythe131 said:

He plays within a community of about 100-200 atleast, I'd say of Jason killers/trolls. Jason in that regard is weak to some extent with the off host broken block especially. They do mini unofficial streamer run tournaments/leagues for both consoles on Xbox and PS4. But for the average pub lobby a good Jason is a beast lol.

@Fridaythe131 I can't quote your reply to me because it crashes the page from all the videos and they won't even play unless I go directly to the twitch app to watch. I watched 2 with the blocking and agree it's just from being host and being host effect the grab too, I do know to press l3 to exit the stance. I said in a separate comment about how Jason needs host but they will never do that and that's why I suggested they make block a one button thing and it's not game breaking if it's the same as a host Jason's speed anyway and grabbing right after is too clunky even around my 50 ping and people have time to dodge to the left or right of me normally without dodging. Also when I try and grab after combat stance with sprint, I go into some slow motion sprint and have to press the button again to stop it. Tommy 86 the master of this agrees it's not optimal either and instead do a knife grab which I have not tried before and forgot how to do.

also just a side note but Jason being host before wasn't completely fair For counselors either, even though Jason would have been a good host with good connection, because the counselors would still have ping while Jason would have none. The only solution is a one button block and being able to grab immediately after, to reflect what it's like in private match against bots and this will end the spinning games.

10 hours ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

@Fridaythe131 I can't quote your reply to me because it crashes the page from all the videos and they won't even play unless I go directly to the twitch app to watch. I watched 2 with the blocking and agree it's just from being host and being host effect the grab too, I do know to press l3 to exit the stance. I said in a separate comment about how Jason needs host but they will never do that and that's why I suggested they make block a one button thing and it's not game breaking if it's the same as a host Jason's speed anyway and grabbing right after is too clunky even around my 50 ping and people have time to dodge to the left or right of me normally without dodging. Also when I try and grab after combat stance with sprint, I go into some slow motion sprint and have to press the button again to stop it. Tommy 86 the master of this agrees it's not optimal either and instead do a knife grab which I have not tried before and forgot how to do.

also just a side note but Jason being host before wasn't completely fair For counselors either, even though Jason would have been a good host with good connection, because the counselors would still have ping while Jason would have none. The only solution is a one button block and being able to grab immediately after, to reflect what it's like in private match against bots and this will end the spinning games.

Tommy 86 says this BECAUSE of this broken block off host. He would never tell you to throw knife to cancel counslors swing start up animation over plain outright blocking. But the devs have broke block off host and "quick" block has been relegated to host only. Who plays as host? Besides tournaments and private lobbies? No one, so tommy is somwhat giving a solution to off host situations as majority of Jason's, in fact everyone plays off host. It was unintentional, they were trying patch the sliding exploit but instead they just made it easier to slide as counslor. They don't need to make block one button, that'd be too easy for the really good players, they just need to revert back how block was pre engine update, they can do it. It's a simple fix, yet they are not even aware of their own bugs. Smh. So how would they fix it? Even majority of the playerbase does not know as majority never really block to notice this new change and now this  new bug/change throws Jasons ever more so off blocking rendering it useless for some people.

4 hours ago, Fridaythe131 said:

Tommy 86 says this BECAUSE of this broken block off host. He would never tell you to throw knife to cancel counslors swing start up animation over plain outright blocking. But the devs have broke block off host and "quick" block has been relegated to host only. Who plays as host? Besides tournaments and private lobbies? No one, so tommy is somwhat giving a solution to off host situations as majority of Jason's, in fact everyone plays off host. It was unintentional, they were trying patch the sliding exploit but instead they just made it easier to slide as counslor. They don't need to make block one button, that'd be too easy for the really good players, they just need to revert back how block was pre engine update, they can do it. It's a simple fix, yet they are not even aware of their own bugs. Smh. So how would they fix it? Even majority of the playerbase does not know as majority never really block to notice this new change and now this  new bug/change throws counslors ever more so off blocking rendering it useless for some people 

I'm a little confused, failed blocking now, is a bug? Not ping related from the new servers? If it's a bug i completely understand it needing to be fixed and maybe keeping it the way it is, but ping would still make it hard vs swift attacker maxed. That last point is just a opinion and would need testing once it's been fixed to properly say.

10 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I've been messing around with something similar in quick play. I run straight at Jason then dodge, strike, dodge, and run away. It's a lot of fun and seems to be hard to catch. Although if I mess up the first dodge it usually ends pretty quickly. But practice makes perfect I suppose. 

You mean something like these up above?

Yeah it's a good technique. I personally would do hit and dodge i.e turn n burn (with dodge) over dodge then hit. This tests their reflex much more and is much more unsuspecting and sudden than the latter. Also the dodging first will always burn stamina as it's a must the way in which you do it wheras the turn n burn technique uses dodge cancelling afterwards incase of a no stun, so is optional and not needed if you have sucker punch and/or a good stun weapon so no unnecessary stam wasted. I guess this all don't matter too much in quick play tho. Plus you have to hope they fall for the bait of grabbing or slashing at you when you run at them so the dodge can be evasive and you can get in on behind them like demonstrated in the clips, good Jason's may be inclined to block when you run at them so just auto rotate towards you while your dodging and then grab once your done or wait for you to hit then grab out of block. 

42 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I'm a little confused, failed blocking now, is a bug? Not ping related from the new servers? If it's a bug i completely understand it needing to be fixed and maybe keeping it the way it is, but ping would still make it hard vs swift attacker maxed. That last point is just a opinion and would need testing once it's been fixed to properly say.

Yes block is not the same how it was before the new grab update. It's delayed, as of that update. The original form of block you'll find is when your host now unfortunately i.e they call it "quick" block now, since off host isnt really quick block any longer. Someone said up above earlier, there is a response time before you can press R1 after iniating R3 for off host Jason. On host that time is much much shorter, you can virtually press R3 and R1 same time it feels like, even though it isn't quite exactly but still way quicker than off host.

3 hours ago, Fridaythe131 said:

It baffles me how how vids like this don't light a fire under the ass's of people in charge of this game.

Durh.. Look at me Dodge Jason.. Durh, im gonna dance.. Durh Durh..

Hey dudes in charge.  Pull your fingers out of your ass and do something. 

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2018 at 7:28 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

?!? What is this, bait?

Dude, I feel you on the value tweaks but you got to let us bury that horse it’s stinking up the place. We all want change, but we have to except that any real change means it will take time.

I would expect mostly value changes with the next patch. I also expect that we will be told that the patch following it will contain the ideas that made it through the review process from here. I don’t think we’ll be told which ones, unless they want more detail from the rest of us. I think this is a mistake on their part, but it’s very hard to convince them that we can give reliable feedback when we’re also taking shots at them. 

Bring up how long it’s been is just going to help them move on, it’s going to backfire because it gives them an excuse to move on. You have good ideas man, (some are a bit extreme) but they’re valuable to the community. I know you’ve made an effort since the last time we talked, but could you maybe just let that one go, it’s counter productive. If not, I get it just tell me to F off and we’ll forget I said anything. 

Sometimes, value changes are just enough to fix certain balance problems. Some reworks in the right spots would do a bit more for others.

I'll take care of the dead horse smell. I'm on my way to the store as we speak.

22 hours ago, Ahab said:

Just having to wonder if your bat will actually stun Jason would be enough for most people to keep their distance... The chance to stun Jason needs to be reduced to a point where even with sucker punch, you still have to wonder if the strike will stun him... and the indefensible demasking hit that is used after every stun (or any other animation) needs to go as well. Getting Jason's mask off should require some skill with the combat system, not rely on an exploit that makes it so simple a small child can do it consistently.

I do agree that the fear system should be a touch harsher, but it should not utterly cripple the counselors. Full fear should not prevent someone from jogging... but 'shock' might. Being at full fear for a minute or two putting someone into a state of 'shock' in which their actions are extremely limited would be realistic, but also a bit too much for the sake of balance in my opinion.

Sad to say, but some people would chance the hit, stun or no stun, because that's how some people are.

I agree on the fear system. It needs a bit of TLC to get things back on track.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Sometimes, value changes are just enough to fix certain balance problems. Some reworks in the right spots would do a bit more for others.

I'll take care of the dead horse smell. I'm on my way to the store as we speak. Thanks 😃 

Sad to say, but some people would chance the hit, stun or no stun, because that's how some people are.

I agree on the fear system. It needs a bit of TLC to get things back on track.

The fear system could use a bit of love. I’d really like to see what HUD info could be displayed, how many levels of fear their are and the things that lower or raise it. I doubt we’ll get it but it might exist in a dev build, and from my understanding that stuff is technically open game, it isn’t content like a mode or whatever.

The other thing that would be nice is the ability to populate PM with bots, the ability to play with only one or two friends would go a long way to keeping the game fresh outside of QP, where frankly you never know what you’ll get. 

On 12/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, Dynamic skills7 said:

Blocking didn't seem like it was ping related at all from when i used to play on yellow bar, the ping came into factor when i would try to grab once i blocked a  hit.

8 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The fear system could use a bit of love. I’d really like to see what HUD info could be displayed, how many levels of fear their are and the things that lower or raise it. I doubt we’ll get it but it might exist in a dev build, and from my understanding that stuff is technically open game, it isn’t content like a mode or whatever.

The other thing that would be nice is the ability to populate PM with bots, the ability to play with only one or two friends would go a long way to keeping the game fresh outside of QP, where frankly you never know what you’ll get. 

Filling the match with bots could make things interesting. My only concern about that is the AI logic of the bots would be nowhere near the skill level of even the worst players of this game. If that could be fixed, I'd be totally on board with the idea.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:38 PM, Dynamic skills7 said:

Sir mang is actually correct with good facts, while your argument for that clip and the guy being 150 is garbage. Being a 150 obviously made him care free, a actual pro would not even attack Jason coming through the door especially with a low stun weapon..... Let alone trap himself in a inescapable house. People should never be grabbed, it just will waste Jason's time until he gets shift, all while all the counselors complete untrapped objectives. This is going off topic and your comments seem troll worthy with the amount of wrongness they have and shall be calling in a mod to stop this if you continue. This is not talking about balance and instead wasting words arguing against everyone here that actually know this subject better. 

Also I leant your not allowed to double post a reply if it can be helped, you need to try and quote them twice in the same original message. i think the only way around the rule is if someone posted a reply to you while you were completing your original message without knowing, prompting a double post? Because you can't edit in a quote to the original and would get too cluttered. I think if that's the case you announce that, but it isn't and you did it anyway.

Now let's continue towards ideas and not fighting over how to play the start of the game a stupid way. No response is even needed to me as this is a reminder message to stop and don't plan on playing along.

Do you understand what you read? 

Jason is pretty weak, especially against a good group. There are alot of good (some great) ideas floating around, which would need alot of testing before they could be implemented. ie changing gameplay mechanics. So don't wait for them anytime soon...

In the meantime, some short term fixes to Jason that are needed, that could be further developed and implemented faster are: Damage-/ stun resistance increase, wider grab range, quicker block and grab recovery animation. Loose those anoying feeebies...

Wider grab and quicker block are definitely needed due to latancy issues alone. The Jason icon should also be removed from the drivers minimap. Makes escaping just a little more of a challenge.

8 hours ago, tobirulezs said:

Do you understand what you read? 

I guess your reported then :/. Do you understand what you read? Little hypocritical isn't it?

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Funny thing with this is fear seems to be tied to darkness more than Jason. Did you know you can stand toe to toe with Jason in his shack for the entire match without losing your mini map? No Chad face and only minimal loss of vision too. But step outside of the shack and your mini map begins to fade. Back inside and it comes right back. It's the same inside a cabin. Those power boxes aren't just for stopping Tommy...

I should clarify. That's only for full health. If Jason does some damage it sets off your fear counter and your mini map will fade.

Edit: I agree they need some kind of practice mode for Counselors.

22 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I guess your reported then :/. Do you understand what you read? Little hypocritical isn't it?

You're **

Reported for? Telling your buddy his opinion Jason is helpless on spawn kills? Beats all I've ever seen tbh... countless times people die quick for various reasons, no good weapons near by, character they choice has poor stamina, their character stumbled, the list can go on and on. In your friends scenario, it sounds like a nice novel but in a lobby of veteran players that isn't typically going to happen. Have fun bossing around new members that have different opinions with your threats. If I did something out of line sorry, but you guys live in a fantasy world from the looks of it. Your friend wrote out, in fine detail, every step he was gonna take. In his world it must take Jason about a minute to crash a door, his weapons must be unbreakable and so on. I seriously doubt any Jason can kill him from what I read. Maybe we read 2 different things.

2 hours ago, tobirulezs said:

You're ** 

Reported for? Telling your buddy not buddy his opinion Jason is helpless on spawn kills? Beats all I've ever seen tbh... countless times people die quick for various reasons, no good weapons near by, people don't need weapons and shouldn't even use them unless their a stun build character. character they choice choose** has poor stamina, stamina can be regained with Windows and a simple medic spray they could have found along with doors, long enough until someone can come and help as well within a few minutes and even if you die you delay him long enough to have the whole team have most the stuff done without traps getting in the way. their character stumbled, oh shit I never thought a stumble can kill you 😱 Maybe if your stupid running around in Jason's face you can stumble right into him.the list can go on and on. yes it can go on and on along with it all being shut down and you getting a warning from a mod at the end of the day. In your not  friends scenario, it sounds like a nice novel but in a lobby of  veteran noob**? players that isn't typically going to happen. what... Have fun bossing around new members that have different opinions with your threats. you talk as though your opinions are fact actually.... yes I'm totally threatening you and not stating facts about going against the rules.... If I did something out of line sorry, sure you are by replying again breaking rules. but you guys live in a fantasy world from the looks of it. troll alert? Your not friend wrote out, in fine detail, every step he was gonna take. In his world it must take Jason about a minute to crash a door, his weapons must be unbreakable and so on. I seriously doubt any Jason can kill him from what I read. Maybe we read 2 different things. maybe parallel words are colliding again?

reported for off topic and trolling, blatantly ignoring my comment and im not friends with him, only agree on the subject. i already pointed out the scenarios adding to sir mangs scenarios that cover it all. this only works in a noob lobby and you have already been told that and now its a game of repeating. this is clearly not on topic or balance at all. this is arguing about how to play the start of a match and saying how noobs play. keep digging your hole, go read the rules and past warnings by mods. 

Edited by Dynamic skills7
I wanted to test the quote reply method and add a few things.

11 minutes ago, tobirulezs said:

You're **

Reported for? Telling your buddy his opinion Jason is helpless on spawn kills? Beats all I've ever seen tbh... countless times people die quick for various reasons, no good weapons near by, character they choice has poor stamina, their character stumbled, the list can go on and on. In your friends scenario, it sounds like a nice novel but in a lobby of veteran players that isn't typically going to happen. Have fun bossing around new members that have different opinions with your threats. If I did something out of line sorry, but you guys live in a fantasy world from the looks of it. Your friend wrote out, in fine detail, every step he was gonna take. In his world it must take Jason about a minute to crash a door, his weapons must be unbreakable and so on. I seriously doubt any Jason can kill him from what I read. Maybe we read 2 different things.

You'll never know if you can kill them early if you don't try right? I certainly wouldn't show mercy early in the match. But again I wouldn't waste a lot of time on them either.

• Like 1