Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I'm double replying to people not double posting to the same one..... It's not the same as YouTube because I posted once.....

You can quote multiple people in each dialog box, even from other pages. That’s what the ‘plus’ symbol is for, collecting a bunch of quote to respond to. Double posts are frowned upon and can be deleted by a mod or merged if they feel like it. They don’t tell you they just disappear. If they have to do it enough, you’ll get a warning, then a warning point. You’re cluttering up the place. I don’t know how youtube does it, but here it’s not ok. I guess the guys that used to tell people both left.

@Kodiak, can explain it better than me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You can quote multiple people in each dialog box, even from other pages. That’s what the ‘plus’ symbol is for, collecting a bunch of quote to respond to. Double posts are frowned upon and can be deleted by a mod or merged if they feel like it. They don’t tell you they just disappear. If they have to do it enough, you’ll get a warning, then a warning point. You’re cluttering up the place. I don’t know how youtube does it, but here it’s not ok. I guess the guys that used to tell people both left.

@Kodiak, can explain it better than me.

Oh well I'm new to forums and didn't realise and must have missed that rule. I read the rules and only saw the quote isn't allowed to be very big. I'll re check now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Oh well I'm new to forums and didn't realise and must have missed that rule. I read the rules and only saw the quote isn't allowed to be very big. I'll re check now.

Good luck, it’s not there.

edit - correction it seems to have been added since, yeah for rules!

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Good luck, it’s not there.

 

Why wouldn't a forum rule be in the forum rule section? Why list any rules at all if ones are excluded and you get in trouble....

also it was in the rules anyway and it isn't even very clear that double posting means responding to 2 people. It just seems like it means don't post another comment adding to the previous one, just edit them and didn't realise that applied to responding to 2 people separately. I was not aware of the quote button and the extent of the rule and I ask any mods to have mercy on this and not delete past comments, so I have to redo all of it again. I won't do that anymore. 

Lucky I went and checked because I might have believed you and would have questioned why it's not there and would have been a whole new topic possibly.

also YouTube deletes comments that are spam or that have banned words that the creator has specifically chosen, or if they see your comment they can delete you and since my comment was there for 1 or 2 days and then deleted, the creators would have manually did it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I was not aware of the quote button and the extent of the rule and I ask any mods to have mercy on this and not delete past comments, so I have to redo all of it again. I won't do that anymore.

If that happens please feel free to not redo them all again. At least not here anyway...

@Slasher_Clone I'm all out of likes for today. That's never happened to me before. But if I could I'd give you a few more. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

If that happens please feel free to not redo them all again. At least not here anyway...

@Slasher_Clone I'm all out of likes for today. That's never happened to me before. But if I could I'd give you a few more. 

Well I would obviously have to re edit my old ones and add all of the info in and quotes because I'm not letting you guys get away with The false information used against me as a person and I'm not gonna leave with no responses and have you guys throw me under the bus and make me look like a person who can't respond at all. 

You should delete your own comments since their copies of mine worded different but with insults which the forum rules is even against...... I only insult when I'm insulted or being trolled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

If that happens please feel free to not redo them all again. At least not here anyway...

@Slasher_Clone I'm all out of likes for today. That's never happened to me before. But if I could I'd give you a few more. 

Thanks brother, here’s one on me.

13 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Why wouldn't a forum rule be in the forum rule section? Why list any rules at all if ones are excluded and you get in trouble....

also it was in the rules anyway and it isn't even very clear that double posting means responding to 2 people. It just seems like it means don't post another comment adding to the previous one, just edit them and didn't realise that applied to responding to 2 people separately. I was not aware of the quote button and the extent of the rule and I ask any mods to have mercy on this and not delete past comments, so I have to redo all of it again. I won't do that anymore. 

Lucky I went and checked because I might have believed you and would have questioned why it's not there and would have been a whole new topic possibly.

also YouTube deletes comments that are spam or that have banned words that the creator has specifically chosen, or if they see your comment they can delete you and since my comment was there for 1 or 2 days and then deleted, the creators would have manually did it....

If they added it that would be funny, and my fault, so twice as funny. 

1 minute ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Well I would obviously have to re edit my old ones and add all of the info in and quotes because I'm not letting you guys get away with The false information used against me as a person and I'm not gonna leave with no responses and have you guys throw me under the bus and make me look like a person who can't respond at all. 

Most get merged, unless it’s spam or adds nothing of value to the conversation. The mods are good people, it’s a loveless task they do for free and out of love for the game. 

It’s things like that above quote that make you such a twit. No one is throwing you under the bus, you just keep throwing yourself in the gutter. No one cares about your posts, not really. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I whole heartedly agree. Jason's not am unstoppable monster. Since 2 patches ago, I've been consistently killing him with one friends. One day i killed TWELVE Jason's back to back. Jason needs buffed BADLY.

This has been going on for way to long since they released the Jarvis map nerfed his speed his grab has everything that was badass about Jason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It’s things like that above quote that make you such a twit. No one is throwing you under the bus, you just keep throwing yourself in the gutter. No one cares about your posts, not really. 

Damnit @Slasher_Clone here's another one I'd like if I could...

👍 (Best I can do)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

This has been going on for way to long since they released the Jarvis map nerfed his speed his grab has everything that was badass about Jason 

I’m sorry for disrupting your thread, and being so disrespectful. You have been a surprising good sport about the whole thing, and I just wanted to say, I think you’re going to fit in fine and thank you for your patience. 

Look forward to playing a game with you, and dying horribly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m sorry for disrupting your thread, and being so disrespectful. You have been a surprising good sport about the whole thing, and I just wanted to say, I think you’re going to fit in fine and thank you for your patience. 

Look forward to playing a game with you, and dying horribly. 

Haha it's all good long as it's now been addressed that Jason is completely garbage and somebody that has something good to say about having him reworked or however it has to be done is cool with me and I can damn near bet the whole community would hush down about the you already know the no new content or how about ummm...savini lol just make Jason badass!! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thanks brother, here’s one on me.

If they added it that would be funny, and my fault, so twice as funny. 

Most get merged, unless it’s spam or adds nothing of value to the conversation. The mods are good people, it’s a loveless task they do for free and out of love for the game. 

It’s things like that above quote that make you such a twit. No one is throwing you under the bus, you just keep throwing yourself in the gutter. No one cares about your posts, not really. 

 

I am getting thrown under the bus with false aligations by you yourself, that I was a troll and having everyone read everything out of context and blaming me for this topic getting started here and ruining this topic. You and something cool are going out of your way, after me it seems.  

If no one cared at all about my posts, stop responding with copy pasted comments mostly from even me with the same information.....

40 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Haha it's all good long as it's now been addressed that Jason is completely garbage and somebody that has something good to say about having him reworked or however it has to be done is cool with me and I can damn near bet the whole community would hush down about the you already know the no new content or how about ummm...savini lol just make Jason badass!! Lol

I'm sorry too and hope this shit ends soon. It's a long running joke going in circles and I'm not a temporary forum user and should be sticking around, so people should grow up and get over what I think and move on if nothing more can be added but childish insults and destroying every topic they go in with me, with false accusations and throwing my name in the gutter themselves. Only a toxic community would treat each other like that and do this, congratulations. Gang up and like each others comments all you like, at least I'm not a forum crasher and act like baby turning this around to me being the idiot. It just makes the community leads job even harder and makes him possibly give up on reading through all this nonsense looking for actual related comments to the topic. 👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

You and something cool are going out of your way, after me it seems.  

If no one cared at all about my posts, stop responding with copy pasted comments mostly from even me with the same information.....

Why do you keep dragging me into this? I suggested we stay on topic several times. Of course I would like @Slasher_Clones comment about not throwing you under the bus. Because nobody is throwing you under the bus. And let's not forget who was doing all the name calling earlier. Would you like me to copy that quote as well? I've already told you I'm no troll and if you think any of my comments so far are being toxic then you better buckle up buttercup...

As for this community, I'd wager I've done more for this community and the game in the past week than you ever have. Everyones opinion is valuable here. As long as it has something to do with the original post. Now can we please get back on topic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Why do you keep dragging me into this? I suggested we stay on topic several times. Of course I would like @Slasher_Clones comment about not throwing you under the bus. Because nobody is throwing you under the bus. And let's not forget who was doing all the name calling earlier. Would you like me to copy that quote as well? I've already told you I'm no troll and if you think any of my comments so far are being toxic then you better buckle up buttercup...

As for this community, I'd wager I've done more for this community and the game in the past week than you ever have. Everyones opinion is valuable here. As long as it has something to do with the original post. Now can we please get back on topic?

Yes let's bait me into another response because I said I would keep responding and paint me as the guy yet again that continues this and not yourself. Go a head and quote me and I'll shut down your pathetic nonsense again and again. 

Yes no one is throwing me under the bus clearly, even with everything I just pointed out and you continuing to pin this on me, I'm the first one who originally said this was off topic and to stop, not you.

Why are you dragged into this? mmmm I wonder why, maybe in a month or so your slow brain could process why. I also didn't count you saying it seven times, unless your comments were so bad I skipped over a bit.

yes let's not forgot who started the very first comment name calling....... Shhhhhhh can I tell you a secret? It was slasher....

Ok I was wrong, you were right, your not toxic, your just infested waste that needs some cleaning out, your clearly not a troll with zero percent of your comments being serious and completely lying and definitely not doing what trolls do that bait people into replies for attention and denying all information I give you and copying my comments as a response.... Did you say you have been an abomination for a whole week on here? I hope the mean comments don't  break the rules since no one else is breaking them.

the ending is the icing on the cake hypocrite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'm done with this...

Good call...... I stoped reading the other topic he asked me to read after he turned it into a topic about him being a victim just like he is doing now.....best to not respond anymore.....

he is unwilling or unable to move past the information he believes is correct no matter how many members try to enlighten him.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic of Jason is weak.....most of us if not all agree with and  hopefully the new patch that comes out isn’t just 2more  knives  at the start and a slight speed boost like last time lol.

I hope it is a reworking of the block out of combat stance and a way to deal with groups ganging up on Jason forcing him into his usual Piñata role.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To get back on topic...  How about forcing the Jason kill to be a 3 man job. I know there have been attempts at this in the past, but sweatergirl still has ways around the animation lock like emote dances/item drops or whatever. Lets take away all her functions during this animation and also not allow tommy to get the stun knee drop with the ax. I think this would result in less kill attempts or at the very least make it a little more of a team effort adding to difficulty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of things:

Double/Multiple Posting IS addressed in the rules. All members are asked to review the rules before participating.

Abusive and insulting posts are also addressed. Please refrain from insulting other members.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

To get back on topic...  How about forcing the Jason kill to be a 3 man job. I know there have been attempts at this in the past, but sweatergirl still has ways around the animation lock like emote dances/item drops or whatever. Lets take away all her functions during this animation and also not allow tommy to get the stun knee drop with the ax. I think this would result in less kill attempts or at the very least make it a little more of a team effort adding to difficulty.

Great suggestion ! This will require more people involved and add a little bit more complexity to get the Kill...at this point any way to  make it harder to kill Jason would be awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Make it so you cant kill Jason. Problem solved.

That might be a bit extreme. I don't have a problem with the fact that Jason can be killed. I just don't think it should be as easy as it is. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

That might be a bit extreme. I don't have a problem with the fact that Jason can be killed. I just don't think it should be as easy as it is. 

Yeah, I’d like to see back at, 1 in 70 games.

The Jason perk idea thread by @thrawn3054 has some good ideas for how to give Jason a little bit of a buff or how to make him less predictable. Here’s the link....

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25301-jason-perks/

It isn’t just about Perks so don’t let the title fool you, it was about finding a good way to fix the problem we are currently discussing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, been lurking the forums for a while & been playing since launch. Finally signed up to the forums to give my 2 cents and idea to stop Jason being bullied & killed too much.

The main problem is that in a random qp lobby a good Jason will clear the lobby most games and the same Jason will be killed most times in a private lobby full of 150’s.

An idea that hasn’t been mentioned yet would be to not allow party’s & party chat in qp. For private matches have Jason’s Hp customisable. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Top_Cat said:

Hi all, been lurking the forums for a while & been playing since launch. Finally signed up to the forums to give my 2 cents and idea to stop Jason being bullied & killed too much.

The main problem is that in a random qp lobby a good Jason will clear the lobby most games and the same Jason will be killed most times in a private lobby full of 150’s.

An idea that hasn’t been mentioned yet would be to not allow party’s & party chat in qp. For private matches have Jason’s Hp customisable. 

Welcome to camp, lurker Top_Cat hope you stick around, it would be pretty cool to be able to buff Jason’s hit points in private lobbies, not sure if it would count as content though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×