Just now, Fair Play said:

It sounds like the eventual upcoming patch might be pleasing to the player base. I've got my fingers crossed.

Me too. If they can fix some glitch spots, iron out a few bugs, and take the kick me sign off of Jason's back, I'm going to be thrilled. It's definitely worth sticking around for... 

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It sounds like the eventual upcoming patch might be pleasing to the player base. I've got my fingers crossed.

Agreed really looking forward to what they have on the list to address the outcry the community has had over balance in the game.... 

16 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

And you can’t pay Developers to make said content with out revenue......like I said.

Gun is all about the fans the game is a love fest to us but things cost money and you can only continue them as long as they are generating money 💰.

And at the end of the day Gun is a company that needs to make profits to stay in the business.

Man, I’ve tried. He doesn’t want to understand, I even want to like the guy but he just keeps at the same shtick.

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I hope so, don’t think they have very many more chances to turn it around. Don’t get me wrong even a small amount of progress in the right direction will go down well with the community.

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Me too. If they can fix some glitch spots, iron out a few bugs, and take the kick me sign off of Jason's back, I'm going to be thrilled. It's definitely worth sticking around for... 

Quality of life is very important too. 

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Agreed really looking forward to what they have on the list to address the outcry the community has had over balance in the game.... 

They seem to be listening for once, I know that’s not my line but those guys all left and no one said it yet, 😂

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I hope so, don’t think they have very many more chances to turn it around. Don’t get me wrong even a small amount of progress in the right direction will go down well with the community.

Quality of life is very important too. 

They seem to be listening for once, I know that’s not my line but those guys all left and no one said it yet, 😂

We both know who would likely would have said that, but kudos for filling those shoes.

We are in agreement that things can really turn around for the better.

16 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

.They seem to be listening for once, I know that’s not my line but those guys all left and no one said it yet, 😂

I say you should “own” that line now.....the other guys aren’t hear to use it might as well be yours now 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Just think 🤔 All it took to get me all excited again was dangle a little bit of positive communication out in front of me lol

I have a good feeling about this time around.

I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I say you should “own” that line now.....the other guys aren’t hear to use it might as well be yours now 😂

@Slasher_Clone has inherited the mantle, and all that goes with it.

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

And you can’t pay Developers to make said content with out revenue......like I said.

Gun is all about the fans the game is a love fest to us but things cost money and you can only continue them as long as they are generating revenue to pay out costs.

And at the end of the day Gun is a company that needs to make profits to stay in business.

Please  read the other topic I mention their finances too. It's a waste talking in a off topic place. They had the budget to make it.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

They can't just keep a bunch of programmers on the payroll sitting around twiddling their thumbs waiting for the lawsuit to get finished. They made an executive decision to not release new content and everyone has moved on to other projects. What part of this is so hard to understand? Blacktower just jumped on board for balance issues and glitches. That's it. Content wise the game is done. But they can still work on balance and that's what this thread is about. Let's try to stay on topic.

Dude nice. You ignored my whole other statement saying they didnt have to wait.

4 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Please don't read the other topic I mention their finances too. It's a waste talking in a off topic place. They have the budget to make it.

Do you work in their accounting department? Or their payroll department? How do you know anything about their finances?

Just now, Dynamic skills7 said:

Dude nice. You ignored my whole other statement saying they don't have to wait.

But they did have to wait. They got stopped by the lawsuit then made an executive decision to stop content. A hard decision but without knowing how long the lawsuit was going to drag out I think they made the right call. Way to stay on topic though...

21 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Do you work in their accounting department? Or their payroll department? How do you know anything about their finances?

But they did have to wait. They got stopped by the lawsuit then made an executive decision to stop content. A hard decision but without knowing how long the lawsuit was going to drag out I think they made the right call. Way to stay on topic though...

That's false information you made up ignoring what the lawyers and statements have actually said. Even after me stating all that you continue that belief because your a troll? I dont know why else my other comments have deleted themselves from your brain.

they had the budget planned and would have been done in a few months at the most, they had spare money in the millions from good sales and selling Jason savini codes a while ago. They knew they had the extra money too, so they could waste it on the single player campaign that boosted more sales. Do you think the devs were broke with no budget on a project that was over half done with the map and Jason? Even if they could never be released its not a waste of expenses. If they wanted we could have even donated if need be too maybe, for the chance that the lawsuit in the end would allow release.

i love how this all started again from a unrelated comment to the topic from slasher in this, saying I'm a troll don't talk to me, completely unnecessary and of course it would start this again from me needing to explain myself. 

it has reached the point of beating a dead horse now because I have answered the same comments in a whole other topic that's actually about this. For noobs that don't understand just go read it and decide for yourself without commenting. I only started that topic because I felt like no one had a good argument with actual explanations, if anyone else has anything new or good points that could counter argue mine, try in the other topic or don't respond.

39 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Please don't read the other topic I mention their finances too. It's a waste talking in a off topic place. They have the budget to make it.

Look they’re in a very difficult space, where they need to improve the product they already have but without adding content. They need the approval of the rights holders, now they can choose to spend money on what you want, or they can do what they are doing. 

My speculation as to that is simple, within a framework of what they are allowed to do, they are going right up to the line. So they’re allowed to do balancing on stuff, perks are getting a modification. Bug fixes are cool, so Jason gets some combat love, the block seems buggy to me, doesn’t it seem buggy to you guys?

I think you are also underestimating them, which is funny because you keep bring up their love for the game. If I was in their shoes, you’re damn right, if you think I would be co-operating with Horror Inc., I would be and the reasons simple, I’d be convincing them that the game can be a vital part of any future the franchise has. 

Victor is a nonissue for them till after a judge makes any ruling, simply because they can’t be in the middle without damaging their chance. They love the game so they wait, and that’s your answer. If money has been allocated to specific things related to F13, odds are we’ve never heard of them and might never. See Wes could be hard at work on whatever secret relaunch he has planned but first he needs to convince Cunningham/Horror that, Gun. can still deliver. 

The forum got a new Community Lead, signs of hope and progress for the game we still have. I think that these are all good signs.

18 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

That's false information you made up ignoring what the lawyers and statements have actually said. Even after me stating all that you continue that belief because your a troll? I dont know why else my other comments have deleted themselves from your brain.

they had the budget planned and would have been done in a few months at the most, they had spare money in the millions from good sales and selling Jason savini codes a while ago. They knew they had the extra money too, so they could waste it on the single player campaign that boosted more sales. Do you think the devs are broke with no budget on a project that was over half done with the map and Jason? Even if they could never be released its not a waste of expenses. If they wanted we could have even donated if need be too maybe.

How many Savini codes did the video say were sold? And for how much? Now do the math, look up a programmers wage. See how many you can higher and for how long. It isn’t and wasn’t ever a source of revenue for Gun. 

Now I do think that they have money allocated but not for anything that you think, they’ve told us what they’re working on, at least those things that they can. 

You’re doing a good job of alienating yourself, you should probably knock that off.

6 hours ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Please  read the other topic I mention their finances too. It's a waste talking in a off topic place. They had the budget to make it.

I read the other topic....

it was painful just like you are making this one now.....

You can’t assume you know whether Gun had all the new content budgeted out, that is information that only they could provide  they had other kill packs that needed to be released for part 6, 8, and 9....all unfinished.

Selling those and future kill / costume packs  is revenue that would continue to fund gamedevelopment.....

unfortunately they were stoped because of the lawsuit and they were not able to make the cut off into the game..... along with Jason X kills and Grendel map .....those are facts.

everyone including Gun wants new content....unfortunately new content requires the rights holders approval...facts.

and no one is communicating on that front as of now, and possibly a very long time... hence the developers moving on to other projects.

hope this sinks in this time...so we can move on.

• Like 1

@Dynamic skills7 I'm no troll and momma done taught me to read just fine. And last time I checked the ol noggin was workin just fine but thanks for your concern...

I've listened to Zerners comments. All of them. Not just his last one. I've also read the statements Gun released. They WERE told to stop development of new content. They didn't know how long the lawsuit was going to go on for. They then made the decision to release the programmers so they could work on other projects. They are now working on other projects so even if they wanted to they can't come back to this one. And bringing in new programmers and getting them up to speed on what's going on is apparently not cost effective.

I'd imagine the Grendel map and all of the changes they'd have to make in the programming for that one map to work had something to do with it. That and the fact that every time they updated something or added something new all the old bugs seemed to come back around. And then they had to patch them again and again. But that's pure speculation since I don't work for gun media and I'm not in charge of their financial department so I can't comment on that. Either way they're done. No new content. At least until Gun says otherwise. You're the only one beating a dead horse here.

17 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

. See Wes could be hard at work on whatever secret relaunch he has planned but first he needs to convince Cunningham/Horror that, Gun. can still deliver. 

The forum got a new Community Lead, signs of hope and progress for the game we still have. I think that these are all good signs.

We could only hope...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Look they’re in a very difficult space, where they need to improve the product they already have but without adding content. They need the approval of the rights holders, now they can choose to spend money on what you want, or they can do what they are doing. 

My speculation as to that is simple, within a framework of what they are allowed to do, they are going right up to the line. So they’re allowed to do balancing on stuff, perks are getting a modification. Bug fixes are cool, so Jason gets some combat love, the block seems buggy to me, doesn’t it seem buggy to you guys?

I think you are also underestimating them, which is funny because you keep bring up their love for the game. If I was in their shoes, you’re damn right, if you think I would be co-operating with Horror Inc., I would be and the reasons simple, I’d be convincing them that the game can be a vital part of any future the franchise has. 

Victor is a nonissue for them till after a judge makes any ruling, simply because they can’t be in the middle without damaging their chance. They love the game so they wait, and that’s your answer. If money has been allocated to specific things related to F13, odds are we’ve never heard of them and might never. See Wes could be hard at work on whatever secret relaunch he has planned but first he needs to convince Cunningham/Horror that, Gun. can still deliver. 

How many Savini codes did the video say were sold? And for how much? Now do the math, look up a programmers wage. See how many you can higher and for how long. It isn’t and wasn’t ever a source of revenue for Gun. 

Now I do think that they have money allocated but not for anything that you think, they’ve told us what they’re working on, at least those things that they can. 

You’re doing a good job of alienating yourself, you should probably knock that off.

They could have done both and don't need approval from a already license thing like Jason X and the new map.

you think Im underestimating them? Isn't the problem me overestimating their ability with content? Im sure horror inc already knows the game is good for the franchise what do you mean? I don't think they need convincing do they?

victor is a nonissue for who? Gun media is most likely not even waiting anymore with hardly a chance of coming back, it doesn't really damage them working on dlc with money while the lawsuit is going. If money was allocated for other things related to f13 after the dlc, why can't that instead by used for the already in progress dlc and make enough money for the next event planned and if they didn't have enough for Jason X and the map why would the allocated money be used for something else? Would they just completely get rid of Jason X and the map and skip over that to launch a related thing? Why would horror inc still need convincing when the game was a success. Their not even looking too hard to even still support the game and don't want permission in my opinion. I hope you weren't talking about another Friday the 13th game they could relaunch or something that is just no.

its hard to argue the money they had because they don't say anything, but given it was over half done with a planned budget and good sales it's ridiculous. The kill packs that give them money would have sold less then savini did tbh and no I don't remember the price or sales, but know it was in the thousands and the community now would not buy a kill pack even in the hundreds in my opinion and that was surely planned by gun to be the case with the money and if they made such little money from him, then why would the kill packs be different, it is still a small community that's not really large and the kill packs arnt game changing, why not just let people donate again instead.

37 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I read the other topic....

it was painful just like you are making this one now.....

You can’t assume you know whether Gun had all the new content budgeted out, that is information that only they could provide  they had other kill packs that needed to be released for part 6, 8, and 9....

Selling those and future kill / dance packs  is revenue that continued to fund game development.....unfortunately they were stoped because of the lawsuit and they were not able to make the cut off into the game..... along with Jason X kills and Grendel map .....those are facts.

everyone including Gun wants new content....unfortunately new content requires the rights holders approval...facts.

and no one is communicating on that front as of now, and possibly a very long time... hence the developers moving on to other projects.

I already answered the first one now and if anything I have the right to speculate and complain because of how illogical it seems.

new content needs rights holders approval fact. Yes in deed it is and they have approval...... The content they were working on is not new and can be worked on but not released.

I think a better idea than plugging up every thread arguing about things we have no control of might be to focus on things we do have control of. @mattshotcha asked us for our opinions for balance changes. NOT NEW CONTENT. How is any of this helping?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'm no troll and momma done taught me to read just fine. And last time I checked the ol noggin was workin just fine but thanks for your concern...

I've listened to Zerners comments. All of them. Not just his last one. I've also read the statements Gun released. They WERE told to stop development of new content. They didn't know how long the lawsuit was going to go on for. They then made the decision to release the programmers so they could work on other projects. They are now working on other projects so even if they wanted to they can't come back to this one. And bringing in new programmers and getting them up to speed on what's going on is apparently not cost effective.

I'd imagine the Grendel map and all of the changes they'd have to make in the programming for that one map to work had something to do with it. That and the fact that every time they updated something or added something new all the old bugs seemed to come back around. And then they had to patch them again and again. But that's pure speculation since I don't work for gun media and I'm not in charge of their financial department so I can't comment on that. Either way they're done. No new content. At least until Gun says otherwise. You're the only one beating a dead horse here.

We could only hope...

Your full of shit when I have also read all of guns comments just about and saw most of what zerner said, including a podcast he had on slash films or some channel with a name with slash in the title and he said in the qna what was going on and what's allowed. So you are a troll full of shit, because you said the opposite of him. They were told to stop content as in not release it, they can still work on content not available for anyone to see until the end..... Not cost effective but possible.

I'm the dead horse? Do you even know who started this shit? I never even went into a debate about this on my own. I only responded to other people like you kid. Let's just all throw dynamic under the bus, it's totally my fault. 

1 minute ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Your full of shit when I have also read all of guns comments just about and saw most of what zerner said, including a podcast he had on slash films or some channel with a name with slash in the title and he said in the qna what was going on and what's allowed. So you are a troll full of shit, because you said the opposite of him. They were told to stop content as in not release it, they can't still work on content not available for anyone to see until the end..... Not cost effective but possible.

I'm the dead horse? Do you even know who started this shit? I never even went into a debate about this, I only responded to other people like you kid. Let's just all throw dynamic under the bus, it's totally my fault.

N O   N E W   C O N T E N T. Is that clear enough sport? Now how about you sit back and let the big kids talk about how we can fix what we've already got.

Thanks 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Slash and Cast, why don’t you go join their discord @Dynamic skills7. They can tell you all about Larry Zerner, and why Jason X is in the box.

and read this again, it’s perfect...

3 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

N O   N E W   C O N T E N T. Is that clear enough sport? Now how about you sit back and let the big kids talk about how we can fix what we've already got.

Thanks 😎

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

Thanks 😎

NEVER SAID THEIR WOULD BE NEW CONTENT AND ALREADY KNEW ITS LONG GONE OF A CHANCE NOW, THEY HAVE MADE THEIR MIND UP, SO WHY REPEAT WHAT I HAVE ALREADY SAID AGAIN. What's clear to me is your BLIND as a bat, yes I know bats arnt really blind but it's the way the saying goes. Let's all move on then towards things that need balancing. I'm only responding to responses so it's all on you guys. I'm not letting my name get wrongly accused of things.

19 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Slash and Cast, why don’t you go join their discord @Dynamic skills7. They can tell you all about Larry Zerner, and why Jason X is in the box.

and read this again, it’s perfect...

I watched the whole stream with their thoughts already and disagree on points they have ignoring any comments that criticise gun media.

Did you know slash and cast censor their audience? I posted a comment when they did the zerner interview asking why gun doesn't do things differently and saying their shady and instead of even attempting to say anything in response, my comment disappears like its banned a couple days later. And I tried again and banned again on their YouTube channel. So much for a open discussion on the matter and having the right to an opinion. I didn't even treat what I said at the time too seriously because I didn't have a lot of information and I was not even rude.... It was more of a question on why some stuff seem shady.

im sure if I joined their discord with the seriousness and more info I have now,  they would be entitled babies and boot me without a word.

yes what @Somethin Cool  said is so perfect because I was the one who said it lol he stole MY comments where I REPEATED the same things he just said. So in reality slasher you just called my comment perfect thanks.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I watched the whole stream with their thoughts already and disagree on points they have ignoring any comments that criticise gun media. Did you know slash and cast censor their audience? I posted a comment when they did the zerner interview asking why gun doesn't do things differently and saying their shady and instead of even attempting to say anything in response, my comment disappears like its banned a couple days later. And I tried again and banned again on their YouTube channel. So much for a open discussion on the matter and having the right to an opinion. I didn't even treat what I said at the time too seriously because I didn't have a lot of information and I was not even rude.... It was more of a question on why some stuff seem shady.

It seems shady because you are so ill informed, and the same is going to happen here if you keep double posting. All those second and third posts will just disappear. 

The only person hurting how you are viewed here is you man. It’s all been explained to you at one point or another, and anything that hasn’t, can’t be.

12 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I watched the whole stream with their thoughts already and disagree on points they have ignoring any comments that criticise gun media.

Did you know slash and cast censor their audience? I posted a comment when they did the zerner interview asking why gun doesn't do things differently and saying their shady and instead of even attempting to say anything in response, my comment disappears like its banned a couple days later. And I tried again and banned again on their YouTube channel. So much for a open discussion on the matter and having the right to an opinion. I didn't even treat what I said at the time too seriously because I didn't have a lot of information and I was not even rude.... It was more of a question on why some stuff seem shady.

im sure if I joined their discord with the seriousness and more info I have now,  they would be entitled babies and boot me without a word.

yes what @Somethin Cool  said is so perfect because I was the one who said it lol he stole MY comments where I REPEATED the same things he just said.

No because context matters, when he said it, it was perfect. When you said it, it meant nothing, it was just noise.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It seems shady because you are so ill informed, and the same is going to happen here if you keep double posting. All those second and third posts will just disappear. 

The only person hurting how you are viewed here is you man. It’s all been explained to you at one point or another, and anything that hasn’t, can’t be.

No because context matters, when he said it, it was perfect. When you said it, it meant nothing, it was just noise.

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Why would my posts be deleted here for replying? I'm double replying to people not double posting to the same one..... It's not the same as YouTube because I posted once there....

It seems shady because I'm illiformed but yet no one can counter argue me without repeating themselves and me, I have already answered everything. 

I have seen it be explained and I have also explained how it doesn't make too much sense.

this whole topic is out of context in the wrong topic.... How is his comment better with the same points I have already stated and admitted to, that there's no new content and to move on from this discussion..... Is it so perfect because he throws a unnecessary insult in that's not needed? Should I do that too and have a insult war? Will my comments be perfect then? You seem to love spreading negativity and prompting me to respond and promoting people to join in on throwing me under the bus. Its just what it seems like to me personally. 

I do not know why it quoted you twice. how ironic.