jason is not realistic not like in the movies  ok first you guys must remove the telepoting and the  morphing cuz morphing means you change into a difrent person jason does not teleport he just walks and chooses to do so cuz he is 80+ years old now  xcept the jason in the jason x space movie that 1 was rejuvinated with nanos an has  robot enhancmnts but still he dont teleport he just walks  an the roy jason is just a avrage guy wtf  he should go down an stay down with just 1 hit an the shotgun should  distroy him also in the movie its a blond girl that kills jason with the machete an sweater  so makin it that only tommy can do that is kinda wrong an  femenist may sue for that

31 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

jason is not realistic not like in the movies  ok first you guys must remove the telepoting and the  morphing cuz morphing means you change into a difrent person jason does not teleport he just walks and chooses to do so cuz he is 80+ years old now  xcept the jason in the jason x space movie that 1 was rejuvinated with nanos an has  robot enhancmnts but still he dont teleport he just walks  an the roy jason is just a avrage guy wtf  he should go down an stay down with just 1 hit an the shotgun should  distroy him also in the movie its a blond girl that kills jason with the machete an sweater  so makin it that only tommy can do that is kinda wrong an  femenist may sue for that

There is so much in this post to unpack...but it’s like a reverse Christmas present 🎁 once you’ve opened it you wished you could rewrap it and give it back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

I'm just going to leave this here...

And this....

And this.

You could say that Jason has only been killed by Ginny with the sweater but Jason doesn't "die" until the end of pt 4. Speaking of which Jason runs in 2,3, and 4 Royson runs in pt 5, and remake Jason runs too.

As for pt 5, Roy took more of a beating than most people could take before losing interest. I'm not saying he could have survived a shotgun blast but he did ok. And who's to say Roy wasn't posessed by Jason's spirit? If he's posessed, that would leave him open to all of Jasons supernatural abilities...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

so makin it that only tommy can do that is kinda wrong an  femenist may sue for that

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:40 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

jason is not realistic not like in the movies 

Wow... you do realize that movies.... even movies based on "true stories" are NOT realistic... they are movies.

ok first you guys must remove the telepoting and the  morphing

This is part of "balance" in the game. If Jason cannot "morph" or "teleport", then both cars would be moving and the cops would be called and the boat would be on its merry way before he could reach ONE of them.... If we need to explain this ANY further than this... then there is NO hope for you.

jason does not teleport he just walks and chooses to do so cuz he is 80+ years old now

There is no such thing as an 80 year old that "chooses" to walk... they simply CANNOT move any faster than they already are... Just wait until you get older... You are going to HATE it.

roy jason is just a avrage guy wtf  he should go down an stay down with just 1 hit an the shotgun should  distroy him

The entire game would need to be changed to accommodate your desire for "ROY" to be more realistic... NOT going to happen. Be grateful he is even in the game.
     One shotgun blast to kill him?.... Wow... that would make the game even easier to kill the "BAD MANG" than it already is... and that is more frightening than standing in front of Mr. Voorhees if he was actually a real person.

also in the movie its a blond girl that kills jason with the machete an sweater  so makin it that only tommy can do that is kinda wrong an  femenist may sue for that

I see you have not made it past Part 2... And if a feminist wants to sue for something as RIDICULOUSLY STUPID as that... I really don't know what to say here... other than the judge would LAUGH at them... Just reading your RIDICULOUSLY long sentence gave me a frickin' migraine..... You are truly a special kind of snowflake.

Freedom of speech comes with the RIGHT to offend... learn this... know this... LIVE this. The MOMENT you lose this, you live in a fascist state... If this is what you want... then move to North Korea and apply for citizenship… RIGHT NOW!!!!!.... or build a time machine and go back to Germany just before WWII started... you would just love it there... If you do not believe this... you failed history with a miserable grade....because it is a plain and simple FACT.
   If this needs to be explained to you further... then you are truly lost.

I myself am completely against ANYTHING that is not fair and equal treatment for EVERYBODY. Feminism is a JOKE.... as is EVERYTHING else that is not for FAIR and EQUAL treatment for EVERYBODY.
   If you would like me to elaborate further... I would be happy to make you look like even more of a fool than you made yourself look like.

• Like 1