9 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

@KenshiroHNK you’ve made a thread about that post, have you not?

Edit: Just seen the thread was locked!

Yep.

I think that most of my raw ideas are somehow usable, changed or not, to balance the game more.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:56 AM, KenshiroHNK said: 

the combo of CHAD + THICK SKIN + TWICE USE OF THE MEDIC is clearly an ABUSE OF THE GAME MECHANICS !!!

No it isn’t, it is fairly over powered if used by a good player. Not every player is good enough to do it.

A COUNSELLOR SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RUN AFTER A AXE HAS GONE THROUGH HIS SKULL ! LOWER THE CRIPPLING TOLERANCE LEVEL !!

A counsellor shouldn’t be able to you’re right but this is a video game, one/two hit kills would then make this game really short.

PLEASE, ADD A CORROSIVE AURA TO JASON !!! IF THE COUNSELLORS STAY NEAR JASON, THEIR WEAPONS STARTS TO ROT ! THE MAXIMUM HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS SHOULD LOWER AT THE RATE OF 1 % PER 1,2 SECONDS IN AN AREA NEAR JASON FOR THE COUNSELLORS STICKING TO JASON ! I THINK THAT A PERIMETER OF 4 METERS IS ENOUGH !

THE HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS WILL NOT DROP BELOW 1 % !

How does the luck stat effect factor into this which affects weapon durability? If I play as AJ with the lowest luck and I need to hit Jason to get away to repair something my weapon will with your proposed rot effect be destroyed in one hit.

Weirdly people will then choose players with high luck...Chad.

THE FEAR SHOULD ADD NEW EFFECTS IF PEOPLE STAY CLOSE TO JASON AND HAVE MAXIMUM FEAR:

A) AN AUTOMATIC "BLUR" (LIKE THE TV SCREEN GOING GREY) EVERY 10 SECONDS !

B.) 20 % OF CHANCE TO DROP THEIR WEAPONS AUTOMATICALLY EVERY 15 SECONDS !

C) 5 % OF CHANCE FOR THE PLAYER TO HAVE HIS CHARACTER DOING A RANDOM ACTION DURING 5 SECONDS AND NO CONTROL OVER HIS COUNSELLOR DURING T

A. Fear already causes a blackened screen and your map disappearing however there are perks to combat this.

B. So as well as the random stumble at times you want every 15 seconds there to be a chance my weapon will drop when I have max fear. So you don’t want anyone to defend themselves.

C. So I have maximum fear and I’m running towards the police exit my character then does this uncontrollable 5 second freak out to allow Jason to come up and kill me.

Today I've had a very, very bad time against 3 Chad trolling me like hell.

I don't think that I'm that bad at playing Jason, I know I did some mistakes in the game

I agree in the right hands Jason is a lethal threat and on the flip side in the right hands the counsellors are a lethal threat that can take down Jason. 

To me it sounds like you had a really bad time and want the game made easier for Jason players.

Note: Copy and pasted from the locked thread.

13 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

the combo of CHAD + THICK SKIN + TWICE USE OF THE MEDIC is clearly an ABUSE OF THE GAME MECHANICS !!!

No it isn’t, it is fairly over powered if used by a good player. Not every player is good enough to do it.

A COUNSELLOR SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RUN AFTER A AXE HAS GONE THROUGH HIS SKULL ! LOWER THE CRIPPLING TOLERANCE LEVEL !!

A counsellor shouldn’t be able to you’re right but this is a video game, one/two hit kills would then make this game really short.

PLEASE, ADD A CORROSIVE AURA TO JASON !!! IF THE COUNSELLORS STAY NEAR JASON, THEIR WEAPONS STARTS TO ROT ! THE MAXIMUM HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS SHOULD LOWER AT THE RATE OF 1 % PER 1,2 SECONDS IN AN AREA NEAR JASON FOR THE COUNSELLORS STICKING TO JASON ! I THINK THAT A PERIMETER OF 4 METERS IS ENOUGH !

THE HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS WILL NOT DROP BELOW 1 % !

How does the luck stat effect factor into this which affects weapon durability? If I play as AJ with the lowest luck and I need to hit Jason to get away to repair something my weapon will with your proposed rot effect be destroyed in one hit.

Weirdly people will then choose players with high luck...Chad.

THE FEAR SHOULD ADD NEW EFFECTS IF PEOPLE STAY CLOSE TO JASON AND HAVE MAXIMUM FEAR:

A) AN AUTOMATIC "BLUR" (LIKE THE TV SCREEN GOING GREY) EVERY 10 SECONDS !

B.) 20 % OF CHANCE TO DROP THEIR WEAPONS AUTOMATICALLY EVERY 15 SECONDS !

C) 5 % OF CHANCE FOR THE PLAYER TO HAVE HIS CHARACTER DOING A RANDOM ACTION DURING 5 SECONDS AND NO CONTROL OVER HIS COUNSELLOR DURING T

A. Fear already causes a blackened screen and your map disappearing however there are perks to combat this.

B. So as well as the random stumble at times you want every 15 seconds there to be a chance my weapon will drop when I have max fear. So you don’t want anyone to defend themselves.

C. So I have maximum fear and I’m running towards the police exit my character then does this uncontrollable 5 second freak out to allow Jason to come up and kill me.

Today I've had a very, very bad time against 3 Chad trolling me like hell.

I don't think that I'm that bad at playing Jason, I know I did some mistakes in the game

I agree in the right hands Jason is a lethal threat and on the flip side in the right hands the counsellors are a lethal threat that can take down Jason. 

To me it sounds like you had a really bad time and want the game made easier for Jason players.

Note: Copy and pasted from the locked thread.

The point is to balance the game against perks and character abuse.

Just now, KenshiroHNK said:

The point is to balance the game against perks and character abuse.

I think there are ways to do it but not with the ones you’ve posted in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

I think there are ways to do it but not with the ones you’ve posted in my opinion.

What other options do you propose then ?

53 minutes ago, KenshiroHNK said:

What other options do you propose then ?

There has been suggestions in this thread I agree with, if you haven’t already start at the beginning and read through. Such things as meatshielding, an increase to Jason’s health and removing counsellors heavy attack to name a few.

Again as it has been said before, not every Jason is skilled enough to clean house and whip a killteam into submission, just like not every counsellor is good enough to time attacks or be apart of a killteam, it might not even be their play style.

On PS4 in my experience I can count the amount of kill teams I’ve came across on two hands and count kill teams who are successful on one hand.

I don’t claim to be an elite player or a pro, I do fine, but in your original post you admitted (and left out when transferring it to here) this

Today I've had a very, very bad time against 3 Chad trolling me like hell. I don't think that I'm that bad at playing Jason, I know I did some mistakes in the game but the fact that I couldn't take down any of them despite swinging my axe through their skulls multiple times with Jason Part 3 confirmed that the combo of CHAD + THICK SKIN + TWICE USE OF THE MEDIC is clearly an ABUSE OF THE GAME MECHANICS !!!”

You said you made mistakes and again it sounds like you got punished for it and just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean your ideas are bad!

2 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

You said you made mistakes and again it sounds like you got punished for it and just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean your ideas are bad!

I've got punished because the combo was broken.
The problem is that Jason takes clean hits after he attacks and he has no way to counter that.

3 Chads were enough to make me waste time during 10 mins.

I had probably not the good Jason either but whatever ^^

5 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@KFC Lachappa and @DEVILS_REJECTS7, I said earlier in the topic that there will be no more arguing here; it'd be wise to heed my very fair previous warning. This is a fairly productive topic and it needs to stay like that.

I was trying to avoid a conflict but yeah I'll say what I must no matter who says I cant and I'll be very civil about :) butbut thanks for the warning lol

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Found this video, Jason needs a serious buff, lol!!

I just damn near pissed myself umm...omfg dude that is nothing but the truth hahaha!

On 1/8/2019 at 9:05 PM, KenshiroHNK said:

I've got punished because the combo was broken.
The problem is that Jason takes clean hits after he attacks and he has no way to counter that.

3 Chads were enough to make me waste time during 10 mins.

I had probably not the good Jason either but whatever ^^

No if you press R3 and R2 to hit after that press R3 R1 you can block the swing but the timing is relly hard it is possible

If anyone is interested in watching or having their Jason gameplay footage reviewed, analysed and critiqued by one of the top players on this game as Jason in particular, Check out these links:

Just send him any of your Jason/counselor gameplay footage if you have any, if so. 

@mattshotcha Great community initiative? Seems a tight knit community in some parts. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fridaythe131 said:

If anyone is interested in watching or having their Jason gameplay footage reviewed, analysed and critiqued by one of the top players on this game as Jason in particular. Check out these links:

The guru has entered the building lol 

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 7:49 PM, Fridaythe131 said:

@mattshotcha Great community initiative? Seems a tight knit community in some parts. 

I'm a fan of GameplayingGuru!

Love seeing this type of thing kick off. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 4:49 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Found this video, Jason needs a serious buff, lol!!

I couldn't stop laughing at this. While definitely an exaggeration, there is too much truth here.

That said it makes we want to have drop kicks and so forth in the game. Not for real as it'd be ridiculous. But it would be funny.

Now you blow on him and he falls over, it is a disgrace , this game is catered to the toxic now,  most of the backers and die hards are gone, I was a backer and am just about done with this game, there were over 60 people that I would play with from the beginning , 2 are left, I can’t play  more than an hour a week, it’s sad how bad they have let Jason be disrespected.

They have been needing Jason with each and every patch there is zero balance anymore, and the don’t care.

22 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

Now you blow on him and he falls over, it is a disgrace , this game is catered to the toxic now,  most of the backers and die hards are gone, I was a backer and am just about done with this game, there were over 60 people that I would play with from the beginning , 2 are left, I can’t play  more than an hour a week, it’s sad how bad they have let Jason be disrespected.

They have been needing Jason with each and every patch there is zero balance anymore, and the don’t care.

I play every day it is fun if you know how to play xD

Damn Tommy can survive 51 min with 1 weapon Vanessa can survive 37 min and Chad can survive 28,6 min Only when They use the pot and get all the time stun and Jason use 0 shift perks they use man at arms marathon and another good perk